Transfers Being Cancelled

Im having trouble signing players on free transfers, I can get players to accept the contract but when the deal is set to be confirmed I get a message saying that the proposed move has been cancelled, this occured in my second season and I hoped that this would change when I started my third season, this is causing me problems as I have nop transfer funds and can only now add to my squad with loans, anybody else know of this problem and have any tips about a possible solution?

(these are not transfers in which compensation would be due to be paid, as they are free agents)

Im having trouble signing players on free transfers, I can get players to accept the contract but when the deal is set to be confirmed I get a message saying that the proposed move has been cancelled, this occured in my second season and I hoped that this would change when I started my third season, this is causing me problems as I have nop transfer funds and can only now add to my squad with loans, anybody else know of this problem and have any tips about a possible solution?

(these are not transfers in which compensation would be due to be paid, as they are free agents)

this happened to me a couple of times but then i read the msg carefully and it said because the player failed a medical so just check it is not the same for you ok if it is the same just wait a week or so then offer them a contract again

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by reedy3k:

No I just double checked and unfortunately its neither of those, my squad size is 23 and none of the players in question have any injuries.

Anybody else got any ideas? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Work permit issues?

(if its something which is concerning you a lot then feel free to email me a save game (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) and I'll check into it first thing on tuesday ... apologies for the delay but its a bank holiday and I'm not in the office until then.

^ Whoops must of taken too long to post my reply ^

The message im getting is:

"Tom Lyons proposed transfer to Grimsby has been cancelled"

This is after the message:

"Tom Lyons has agreeed terms with Grimsby"

This has happend with many player and not just Tom Lyons who is just the last example

I'm getting the exact same problem. I have no transfer funds and can't sign any free transfers so its causing lots of problems.

I was getting the message saying the transfer was cancelled because I couldn't afford the transfer fee so I changed the signing on fee to £0. I then got a message simply saying the tranfer had been cancelled.

The players in question are all over 24, english and available on free's. None are injured and I have only got 23 players in my squad!

Help!

are you over your wage budget at all

or are you in administration so only the bank can say if you can sigh players or not( not sure if the game has this cos the last version i got was when it was still called champ man)

Archived