+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

Amateur

toon_balmy I do like your idea of offering more realistic wages etc. could you give me an indication of what wages I should put my current set of players up to, it also, means that us chairmen also need to keep a firm eye on the finances!!!

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lcfc1 View Post
    About realistic wages, what would be a realistic wage? obviously someone like Ronaldinho would be on higher wages than some forward from league 2! so tell us, if some one signed Kaka what should his wages be, perhaps when we tell toon_balmy who we have bought, rather than telling him the wages, perhaps he could give us a multiple choice eg 3 years xxx pw, 4 years xxxx pw etc.
    either equal to hs current wage or more but only certain clubs will be able to buy him such as chelsea manure arsenal liverpoo the top clubs becuase i dont think he would ever go to wolves or clubs like that cos it doesnt happen maybe when hes 36 and at the end of his career ie beckham henry

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by toon_balmy View Post
    either equal to hs current wage or more but only certain clubs will be able to buy him such as chelsea manure arsenal liverpoo the top clubs becuase i dont think he would ever go to wolves or clubs like that cos it doesnt happen maybe when hes 36 and at the end of his career ie beckham henry
    Edgar Davids!!! oh and I forgot Patrick Kluivert

Reserves

right i said this at the start of the game about realism of transfers but he said he didnt matter. but im willing to listen to what you have to say toon balmy as long as you put the players i asked in my team. and then send me a creen shot the wages and contract length and i will see what i can do.

Amateur

toon_balmy, if you have now taken over running this maybe it would be worth re-writing the rules, so that we know what changes you are implementing rather than us all getting surprises, then post the new rules up in a thread.

Reserves

toon_balmy, if you have now taken over running this maybe it would be worth re-writing the rules, so that we know what changes you are implementing rather than us all getting surprises, then post the new rules up in a thread.
    i agree. then we wouldnt be arguing.

lcfc1 whats happening with the FA thing is that continuing.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Nottingham Forest View Post
    right i said this at the start of the game about realism of transfers but he said he didnt matter. but im willing to listen to what you have to say toon balmy as long as you put the players i asked in my team. and then send me a creen shot the wages and contract length and i will see what i can do.
    i didnt say the wages had to be spot on just a lil more realstic because bentley is unhappy at my club so he wants to so probs would take a pay cut to move but not a 35k pay cut

Reserves

i didnt say the wages had to be spot on just a lil more realstic because bentley is unhappy at my club so he wants to so probs would take a pay cut to move but not a 35k pay cut
    i havent got bentley. but create some new rules or what you propose and then we have a vote on them. so anyone can suggest new rules.

Amateur

i stil dont kow how to do managers i right clicked and it didnt work
    Have a look at this http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f74/c...te-t41009.html

Amateur

I dont know what is happening with the FA thing, I guess it is on hold at the moment, and is up to toon_balmy if he wishes to continue with the FA.

Semi Pro

Right ok i get it now but the players dont work like that you only can do player swaps

Semi Pro

I dont know what is happening with the FA thing, I guess it is on hold at the moment, and is up to toon_balmy if he wishes to continue with the FA.
    i know nothing of the fa ahah

Reserves

well lcfc1 if he is continuing it then you need to explain it to him.

Semi Pro

New Rules
    Player contracts have to be realistic so either offer the same wages or more unless he wants to leave and then you can offer him less wages but you only can offer less wages when the player is on 40k or more.
    2 Foreign players a season
    and 12 domestic transfers a season speed game up a bit
    Transfer windows are open for 4 days

What do you think??

Amateur

So does current window close at 12 tonite or in 4 days time?

Reserves

[QUOTE=toon_balmy;5691053]New Rules
    Player contracts have to be realistic so either offer the same wages or more unless he wants to leave and then you can offer him less wages but you only can offer less wages when the player is on 40k or more.
    2 Foreign players a season
    and 12 domestic transfers a season speed game up a bit
    Transfer windows are open for 4 days

i dont agree with 12 domestic transfers a season but everything else i agree with what do you define as foreign cos when ollie was i charge he said any players brought outside the english prem even players from championship etc were foreign. also when you are buying a player from a foreign team do you have to bid 3 times his value.

oh and toon balmy no more changing players values or swapping them about unless people say they want that player.

Amateur

The following posts on the following pages explain the FA:

Page 1 - rule no. 11
    11. Now for the tricky one please read with care! Haha
    I have come up with a concept of the ‘FA’ for our game, this will include myself and two elected board members up too 1st January in the game, then there will be more elections where the head and the two other members will be elected. The board will be allocated between £10-£15m a year, too make decisions on of course the sacking or extension of a managers contract, not only of the main squad but also the under 21’s . This should add an extra dimension to the game
    (Ollie Laaaaaaaad)

Page 2
    I am pleased to announce that the two men elected too the FA until January the 1st are ....
    Paulo1985 (Fulham)
    LCFC1 (Blackburn)

These two and myself will now run the FA until January the 1st game time, where more elections will be held for all 3 positions

We are now charged with decisions affecting the whole game (prize money etc.) and England Football team matters,
    i'd like the two men elected to PM me ASAP please
    (Ollie Laaaaaaaad)

Page 3
    The FA elections are today re-opened for the three chairman to continue until Englands last game in the World Cup
    so if you wish to PM me your vote for who you want that'd be great
    similarly if you want to keep the 3 on that are currently there (me, Blackburn chairman and Paulo)
    then just PM same

I myself would love to stay on too see how our choice of Redknapp would do
    (Posted by Ollie Laaaaaaaad)

Page 4
    The Blackburn Chairman lcfc1, has ruled himself out of the running for one of the FA posts available, he feels that at this moment in time he needs to give Blackburn his full suport and would hope that Ollie Laaaaaaaad, and Paulo1985 are kept on.
    (Posted by me)

Semi Pro

it closes tonight

Reserves

toon balmy are wages going to be changed now or for future transfers and we live things like they are now. if we have to change our wages now upload a screenshot of my players wages first team and resrves and i will change them 2moro as im going in a minute.

Semi Pro

if you have used fmrte before thats the only way to do it
    yeah thats what i mean any players outside of prem are foreign
    why would you need more your the chairman suppose to let your manager do some work

Semi Pro

toon balmy are wages going to be changed now or for future transfers and we live things like they are now. if we have to change our wages now upload a screenshot of my players wages first team and resrves and i will change them 2moro as im going in a minute.
    just the last 3 transfers you did the rest are staying as they are

Reserves

i havent used fmrte before but are we going to be more realistic with wages and transfers from now on. and do i have all my players now.

ok so what was beye, carew and petrov on before and can you send me my finances screen please with those transfers updated on my wages and finances so i can make some changes.

are we carrying on tomorrow with the game and are we in january at the moment.

Amateur

Aston Villa

Aston Villa fans were once again left reeling as they shipped more players to there Premier League counterparts with goal shy Emile Heskey joining Blackburn in a reported six million pound deal.

Fears are growing amongst fans whether or not manager Martin O'Neil will have a full side to field for the remainder of the season with five players sold and no replacements brought in.

Semi Pro

blackburn your in the red now by 11 million

Reserves

im not blackburn im bolton so can i have my finances thing so i can change a few things either quickly now or when i come on tomorrow

Semi Pro

i havent used fmrte before but are we going to be more realistic with wages and transfers from now on. and do i have all my players now.

ok so what was beye, carew and petrov on before and can you send me my finances screen please with those transfers updated on my wages and finances so i can make some changes.

are we carrying on tomorrow with the game and are we in january at the moment.
    beye was on 19k carew 49k so he can take a pay cut petrov 40k

Semi Pro

im not blackburn im bolton so can i have my finances thing so i can change a few things either quickly now or when i come on tomorrow
    i know i was just letting the blackburn dude know

Reserves

oh ok mate sorry but could i have my finances screen shot please im bolton.

ok beye £19k a week 2 year deal. carew £40k a week 4 year deal and Petrov £40k a week 3 year deal.

Semi Pro

Bolton
    Balance 19 million
    wage budget 600k
    wage used 492k
    petrov can go down to 35k if you like

Reserves

is that with those three transfers or do i have to change it

Semi Pro

your wage used is now 582k

Third Team

I would like to to offer loan deals to

Man City - Carlos Vela (100% wages)
    Chelsea - Artem Milevskyi (100% wages)
    Liverpool - Daniel Agger (100% wages)
    Maxi Rodriguez (100% wages)

Reserves

your wage used is now 582k
    £588k if petrov is on £35k, carew £40k and beye £19k.

could you change my percentage thing to nothing please.

Im off now

Amateur

***Blackburn Transfer List***
    The following players are on the Blackburn Transfer list:
    Vincenzo Grella (Defensive Midfielder) - offers in the region of 500k will be accepted
    Zurab Khizanishvili (Defender) - offers in the region of 500k will be accepted
    Keith Andrews (Midfielder) - offers in the region of 1m will be accepted
    Frank Fielding (Goalkeeper) - offers in the region of 700k will be accepted
    Andy Howarth (Midfielder) - offers in the region of 50k will be accepted
    Nick Blackman (Striker) - offers in the region of 200k will be accepted
    Realising that Blackburn are in financial trouble Blackburn have added the following players to the transfer list:
    Paul Robinson - 3m
    David Dunn - 4m
    Moten Gamst Pedersen - 11m
    El-Hadji Diouf - 3m

Offers will be considered

Reserves

i havent signed rigters or brown i dont want them.

toon balmy dont forget to put these players back at blackburn.

Amateur

FAO toon_balmy

Could I please have a screen shot of the Blackburn reserves and youth teams, just incase there is more than 1 player called Jason Brown who is also a goalkeeper!

FAO Nottingham Forest
    If it is a mistake and you still want him for 200k then it is a deal, maybe toon_balmy could leave him in your team without swapping him back to blackburn and then add the 200k to blackburns funds?
    We made a deal for Brown You cant pull out of that!!!

Amateur

Yh only if it is a mistake. you will also have maceo rigters back but if i owen coyle has brought them then im keeping them. if you want have a look at my team further up this thread
    this was what you replied!

Reserves

ok but tell him to put it through then but you having rigters back cos i didnt want him.

Jason Brown Formally of Blackburn has completed his £200k move to bolton. he has signed for his current wages and will sign a three year deal.

Amateur

ok but tell him to put it through then but you having rigters back cos i didnt want him.

Jason Brown Formally of Blackburn has completed his £200k move to bolton. he has signed for his current wages and will sign a three year deal.
    You heard him toon_balmy!!!

Amateur

Paulo, how about 10m for Anderson deal or no deal?

Amateur

Sorry guys just wanted to put my two pennies in

My understanding of the rules was as follows

1 foreign transfer per window and that was to be at 3 times the players value or 2 times the value if they came from a team in the same country.

Players could make as many transfers as they like in the windows and and all deals had to be agreed by both chairman and they should both them confirm to the person running the game.

Player contracts had to be realistic. I.E if Manchester United signed Torres they could not offer say 30k per week they would have to match or beat the wages for it to be realistic. If a player is moving to a smaller club he would still have expectations of a certain amount.

I think that if we are going to let Toon_Balmy run this sign-up then we let him have the last say on everything and trust him to make it fair for everyone. If ever he needs help or to run anything past anyone i would be willing to assist or i am sure that if he posts in the forum then people will be supportive and helpful.

I don't agree with the Kaka for wolves realism thing. I think to be fair to everyone in the game and to give everyone a chance people can sign who they want but they have to deal with the increased wages that the bigger players demands if this causes a problem for the club money wise then that comes down to the chairman and it is up to him to either get rid of the player or risk ruining the club.

Amateur

toon_balmy, can I see Blackburn's finance screen so that I can see where I can cut back, is it possible to get a loan from the bank to help ease finances, or morgagte Ewood Park, anything to raise money?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Johnlc View Post
    Paulo, how about 10m for Anderson deal or no deal?
    How about i offer you money and anderson and you give me James Milner?

Amateur

No thanks I'm pretty keen on keeping the a good strong English core to my team.

Amateur

toon_balmy, can I see Blackburn's finance screen so that I can see where I can cut back, is it possible to get a loan from the bank to help ease finances, or morgagte Ewood Park, anything to raise money?
    Who in your squad would realisticly get in the United team? I may be able to help if you have anyone of real quality!

Amateur

Lol i am quite keen on improving mine thats why i was interested!!

Amateur

toon_balmy, I have an idea that could be introduced, Agents, for players, to help clubs either find a player or offload a player, I am unsure as to how it could be implemented, but would help, it would also help with wages, because then they could let the chairmen know what wages the player is demanding!

Amateur

Toon_balmy can you please confirm if the Hamsik Transfer went through.

Amateur

Understandable, but I'm sure Man U have players who are better than Anderson, where as Milner is definitely a key player for Villa.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Paulo1985 View Post
    Who in your squad would realisticly get in the United team? I may be able to help if you have anyone of real quality!
    Ruud Van Nistlerooy, you can have him for 25m

Amateur

I also propose managers that are talking to each other either bold the name of the person or the club name at the beginning of the post to make the forum a little more readable for people as we still need around 10 more people and we dont want them put off by a load of unreadable nonsense!

Amateur

Maybe if he was 15 years younger you might have a deal but i think i will stick with Rooney at the moment Thanks

Amateur

I think we should also have a new thread so that toon could edit first post with new rules, chairmen and so.

Amateur

Maybe if he was 15 years younger you might have a deal but i think i will stick with Rooney at the moment Thanks
    Im sure toon_balmy could edit his age to 18, and also edit is attributes to make him a million times better than Rooney, who did nothing at the world cup!

Semi Pro

Toon_balmy can you please confirm if the Hamsik Transfer went through.
    its gone through

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Johnlc View Post
    I think we should also have a new thread so that toon could edit first post with new rules, chairmen and so.
    I second this but make sure to credit Ollie with the idea and start as it would not be fair to hi to totally leave him out

Amateur

In comparison to Van Nistlerooy who was a star. lol.

Amateur

Im sure toon_balmy could edit his age to 18, and also edit is attributes to make him a million times better than Rooney, who did nothing at the world cup!
    Lol if you could get him to do that i would happily pay £30 million for him but i think that might be against the rules of the game!!

Semi Pro

you can take a lon and ill add it on to your other loan how much you want ??

Amateur

I'm sure Blackburn's players for sale would improve any smallish club, Fulham? Blackpool? Newcastle? Tottenham? Liverpool???

Amateur

is it possible to have a 45m loan for blackburn please

Amateur

Are we going to have a ceiling on the amount that people can borrow.

Amateur

Can we seek investors, i.e we still remain as chairmen, but get some help from Russian Billionaire oil barrons, or the Geordie maffia?

Amateur

Oh i cant wait for this transfer window to be over now just wanna carry on with the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amateur

16mins to go!

Amateur

Oh i cant wait for this transfer window to be over now just wanna carry on with the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    15mins to go

Amateur

I think that is going to be the last of the transfer dealings unless blackburn or Aston villa have a player that i would be interested in?

Amateur

Johnlc woiuld you sell me Delfouneso for 5 million

Amateur

How about Delph for 3.5 million

Semi Pro

The Suns Footie Gossip
    There are reports that Wonderkid Neymar has completed his move to Aston Villa for 16 million on a 5 year contract

Amateur

OH Neymar!!!!

How about 10million and Anderson +15% prifit from next sale for Neymar

Amateur

toon_balmy I do like your idea of offering more realistic wages etc. could you give me an indication of what wages I should put my current set of players up to, it also, means that us chairmen also need to keep a firm eye on the finances!!!
    I didn't do this when i went 11 million in the red

Semi Pro

is it possible to have a 45m loan for blackburn please
    you can have 25 million none of this can go towards your transfer this just to keep your club from going bust

Amateur

Rhyscartwright is it you that has edin dzesko

Semi Pro

paoulo henrique

Semi Pro

when the next transfer open ill give you all tips on whos the est youngsters what you think about that ??

Amateur

you can have 25 million none of this can go towards your transfer this just to keep your club from going bust
    thats fine, i just said 45 because i didnt know what the maximum would be, and i feel that by having the maximum loan possible would help, how long is left on the loan?

Amateur

Did you just buy him Toon_balmy

Amateur

when the next transfer open ill give you all tips on whos the est youngsters what you think about that ??
    brilliant idea, if any one signs a youngster i take it they wouldn't need to put him on the same sort of wages as a senior?

Semi Pro

Tottenham are proud to announce the new signing of vaclav kadlec from sparta prague for 5million on a 4 year deal estimated to be worth 5k a week

Semi Pro

brilliant idea, if any one signs a youngster i take it they wouldn't need to put him on the same sort of wages as a senior?
    no just a couple of k extra

Amateur

But how do we decide who would get him as everyone is going to be after the best ones. Maybe if you tell us about the best ones in England and which club they are at but dont tell any one the potential of them just post some screen shots or something like that and maybe a selection from around the world but throw in some players that are never going to be stars and just post up the screen shots. and then people have the chance to bid like we did with the free agents at the beginning of the game

Amateur

Tottenham are proud to announce the new signing of vaclav kadlec from sparta prague for 5million on a 4 year deal estimated to be worth 5k a week
    is that a realistic wage???

Semi Pro

yeah he was only on 1185k

Amateur

John any answer on the transfers that i posted up a little while ago also if you just brought him i will buy henrique off of you Toon balmy

Semi Pro

But how do we decide who would get him as everyone is going to be after the best ones. Maybe if you tell us about the best ones in England and which club they are at but dont tell any one the potential of them just post some screen shots or something like that and maybe a selection from around the world but throw in some players that are never going to be stars and just post up the screen shots. and then people have the chance to bid like we did with the free agents at the beginning of the game
    i meant the foreign ones two transfers a year and if you do sign them then its a rist because if they dont play then they dont get better or they could be flops like dyer and bramble who were the next best thing in england and aint going to tell you there stats so it will be in a random order

Semi Pro

i dont have henrique i was giving you a hint

Amateur

yeah he was only on 1185k
    I didnt realise, sorry for asking, i just thaought it was a bit cheap.

Semi Pro

come on u20 wold cup scouting before fm2010 came out ahaha

Amateur

Eh!?!?!?!?!

Semi Pro

I didnt realise, sorry for asking, i just thaought it was a bit cheap.
    no worrys hes only 17 but hes awesome when he gets older ahah

Semi Pro

Eh!?!?!?!?!
    1 min to beat the clock ahaa

Amateur

I would buy him but i have signed a foreigner!

Amateur

I take it the transfer window has closed now, will the game continue?

Semi Pro

oh yeah ahaha ding dong the transfer market is dead

Semi Pro

I take it the transfer window has closed now, will the game continue?
    yup if you want it too, how do you want me to do screenies monthly or weekly?? and player stats and team stats aswell ??

Amateur

Sorry i was completely confused by the henrique thing what was that all about??

Amateur

Red face

oh yeah ahaha ding dong the transfer market is dead
    yippe lets continue with the game

Semi Pro

i was giving you a hint about henrique another young wonderkid from brazil ahaha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast