+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 2,000 of 3828

Thread: Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

Amateur

Blackburn bid for Cahill

Everton have today announced that they have accepted a bid of £6.8million for icon, and hero, Tim Cahill, only after he had an hour long discussion with the board and manager regarding his future. Cahill was quoted saying the following "Blackburn put in a bid for me and the board didn't want to go ahead with the transfer unless I was okay with it. But I told them that maybe it's time for me to move on and give younger players a chance to shine at Everton. I am getting at that age where I should be playing week after week to keep my form high and with the talent that Everton have I think that could be hard for me. I have had a fantastic career with Everton and thank the supporters for being so accepting of this."

The Everton supporters held a large gathering outside the stadium thanking the Cahill for his many years of service and wished him well.

----------------

Toon please add 75% of that to my transfer budget and the rest to my overall balance.

Amateur

The FAPL says that in addition to preventing clubs from approaching players, they also need Rule K5 which prevents all Premiership players from approaching another club prior to the third Saturday in may in the year in which that player’s contract ends, notwithstanding that such a discussion would be for a future contract with a prospective future employer. Player contracts all end on 30th June. Therefore, the players are prevented from making any meaningful approaches, without the consent of their club, until the last five weeks of their contract which falls in a period after the end of the playing season and when most clubs to whom an approach could be made are either on tour or on holiday.

Premier league rule thatstops the idea had by Nottingham forest. Basically no Prem team may approach anothers player for a contract until the last 5 weeks of the players contract.

It could work for Foreign players though as ther is currently no law againt signing a pre-contract with a player outside of England

Amateur

Toon your PM box is full....

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Nottingham Forest View Post
    They are cack mate.
    i know they are erm i wont be on here till later on because im at work

Banned

Breaking News from SSN

Liverpool have just pulled off the signing of the summer by unveling Cristiano Ronaldo as the 1st and only signing of the summer. The fee is said to be around 90m but Liverpool are not revealing the amount.

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by Fu_19 View Post
    Breaking News from SSN

Liverpool have just pulled off the signing of the summer by unveling Cristiano Ronaldo as the 1st and only signing of the summer. The fee is said to be around 90m but Liverpool are not revealing the amount.
    bit of a contradiction.

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by Paulo1985 View Post
    The FAPL says that in addition to preventing clubs from approaching players, they also need Rule K5 which prevents all Premiership players from approaching another club prior to the third Saturday in may in the year in which that player’s contract ends, notwithstanding that such a discussion would be for a future contract with a prospective future employer. Player contracts all end on 30th June. Therefore, the players are prevented from making any meaningful approaches, without the consent of their club, until the last five weeks of their contract which falls in a period after the end of the playing season and when most clubs to whom an approach could be made are either on tour or on holiday.

Premier league rule thatstops the idea had by Nottingham forest. Basically no Prem team may approach anothers player for a contract until the last 5 weeks of the players contract.

It could work for Foreign players though as ther is currently no law againt signing a pre-contract with a player outside of England
    ok if the rule for engand doesnt work could we have it for foreign players instead.

Banned

bit of a contradiction.
    how sky sports new released the statement.

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by Fu_19 View Post
    how sky sports new released the statement.
    I see misread it mate sorry.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by lcfc1 View Post
    Blackburn Chairman lcfc1 has today stated that all transfers are up to the manager, he has stressed that no one will be coming in until players have been sold, he has also expressed his joy at the opening of a new 50,000 seater stadium, lcfc1 stated that in order for Blackburn to become a top 6 side they needed a big stadium to achieve this, it is also hoped that the extra 19 thousand fans that Ewood Park will now accommodate will provide enough revenue to be pumped into developing youth players for the club, that is why we are going to be less active in bringing players into the club.
    Blackburn are seeking permission from the FA and the local council to expand their stadium by 100,000 seats, if given the go ahead this will give Blackburn the biggest stadia in the UK, below are artists renditions of what the stadium will look like: -

sorry been offline guys, am back now! WHO has bought ppl from wolves?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by cplpeters1900 View Post
    sorry been offline guys, am back now! WHO has bought ppl from wolves?
    Blackburn bought Rossi

Amateur

Have you expanded you stadium by 100,000 seats or to a 100,000 seats?

Semi Pro

ok if the rule for engand doesnt work could we have it for foreign players instead.
    yeah we will have it for foreign players

Semi Pro

Tottenham Upgraded stadium to 66000

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by GIBURROWS View Post
    Have you expanded you stadium by 100,000 seats or to a 100,000 seats?
    It was going to be exbanded by 100,000 seats to make it a 150,000 seater stadium, to equal the biggest stadium in the world, the May Day Stadium in North Korea

Semi Pro

all transfers are up to date

Amateur

Blackburn are seeking permission from the FA and the local council to expand their stadium by 100,000 seats, if given the go ahead this will give Blackburn the biggest stadia in the UK, below are artists renditions of what the stadium will look like: -

After a meeting with the bank manager, this eavening Blacburn have decided that they will not be expanding their stadium yet, but hope to in the future.

Amateur

Sunderland transfer news:

Sunderland have signed Kjaer for 15M

Newcastle are said to have made an undisclosed bid for Tottenham pair Peter Crouch and Ledley King!

Reserves

cplpeters1900, you got anyone for sale.

look at my squad, willing to listen to offers for anyone

Reserves

look at my squad, willing to listen to offers for anyone
    Thats too much hassle.

Semi Pro

Newcastle are said to have made an undisclosed bid for Tottenham pair Peter Crouch and Ledley King!
    crouch is gone king is still there though

Reserves

toon what players you got for sale or loan.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by toon_balmy View Post
    transfer window closes on monday 12am
    Does it close midnight tonight or midnight monday night?

Semi Pro

Does it close midnight tonight or midnight monday night?
    midnight monday

Semi Pro

Arsenal: MikelLUFC
    Aston Villa: Johnlc
    Birmingham: William Hall
    Blackburn: lcfc1
    Bolton: Nottingham Forest
    derby:
    Chelsea: charlo116
    Everton: Hitman19ko
    Fulham:
    Liverpool: Fu_19
    Man City: Leicester Fan
    Man Utd: Paulo1985
    Middlesborough: Rhyscartwright91
    Newcastle: cplpeters1900
    Portsmouth: GIBURROWS
    Stoke: BtahtheZone
    Spurs: toon_balmy
    West Ham: UtdAJ
    sunderland: jparok
    reading:

Semi Pro

woah Man city have talbled a 44.5 million bid for milner in game ahaha
    Last edited by toon_balmy; 15-08-2010 at 21:51.

Amateur

would I be right in thinking that they've already paid 30m for Young.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Johnlc View Post
    would I be right in thinking that they've already paid 30m for Young.
    yeah ahaha

Amateur

Just an idea, Fulham have been without a chairman for sometime, when clubs get relegated, the chairmen of those clubs have the teams that come up, at the moment the chairmen can only choose the teams that come up which one they wish to be chairman of, how about including one of the teams without a chairman as well???

Semi Pro

Just an idea, Fulham have been without a chairman for sometime, when clubs get relegated, the chairmen of those clubs have the teams that come up, at the moment the chairmen can only choose the teams that come up which one they wish to be chairman of, how about including one of the teams without a chairman as well???
    dunno se what everyone else thinks but i guess its not fair say you go from a relegated club straight to a club thats in europe

Amateur

Sky Sports Breaking News:

Everton Announce Foreign Invester.

Reports are coming in that Everton Chairman, Hitman19ko, has accepted a bid from Japanese billionaire, Kenzo Takashi, that would see him take over 49% of the clubs shares. There were speculations that the Everton Chairman was looking for a foreign investor to help the clubs finances along, and now he has found his man. Kenzo has made a promise to Hitman that he would invest heavily into the clubs finances and transfer/wage budgets. Hitman would still be in charge of just about everything else, but before they go ahead and make a signing they first have to get the go ahead from Mr. Takashi.

Everton held a press conferences where they confirmed the deal and had the trio sitting side by side ready to take questions. Takashi was quoted saying the following "I always wanted to own a football club in a top league, and I finally got that chance when Mr. Hitman announced that he was looking for investors to help the club progress to European glory. I have so far in my life been very conservative when it comes to money, and I will still keep the same state of mind, only now I will be looking to buy players I see as absolutely necessary to help the club. I do not support paying over the odds for players who are yet to prove themselves in top leagues, such as England. I will not allow Everton to become another team who inflates the market horribly..." He also went on to talk about current Everton boss, Fabio Capello "Fabio (Capello) is a fantastic manager and he proved that with his first season signings, and where we finished on the table so I have faith and trust him completely. I haven't set a budget for him yet, but I can confirm that he will have much more money to spend" When the trio were asked if they had their eyes on any specific players Hitman replied "Well it's the early stages of the summer so we do not know the availability of a lot of players but we have our eyes on one or two players who we feel can walk into the team and have an immediate positive influence on the squad."

They have promised not to pay over the odds for any player, but the question must remain. Now that Everton have stabilized their finances and then some, will they take part with the the few clubs who are currently inflating the transfer market? Only time will tell how Everton as a whole react to a change of wealth...
    Last edited by hitman19ko; 15-08-2010 at 23:58.

Amateur

Blackburn Transfer List

Blackburn Transfer List

Blackburn Rovers have placed Jo, David N'Gog and Havard Nordveit on the transfer list this eavening, N'Gog joined last January and was Liverpool's top scorer when he came, Jo is an up and coming young Brazillian with a bright future ahaead of him, and Nordveit has been Blackburns best player for the past 3 seasons, at only 20 years of age he would slot into any club aiming to finnish top of the league, also Nordveit has requested to move to a club playing in the champions league, but would also be willing to move to one playing in the Europa leage, he said it was the only way he could progress to the next level.

Jo - 6m
    David N'Gog - 20m
    Havard Nordveit - 14m

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by hitman19ko View Post
    Sky Sports Breaking News:

Reports are coming in that Everton Chairman, Hitman19ko, has accepted a bid from Japanese billionaire, Kenzo Takashi, that would see him take over 49% of the clubs shares. There were speculations that the Everton Chairman was looking for a foreign investor to help the clubs finances along, and now he has found his man. Kenzo has made a promise to Hitman that he would invest heavily into the clubs finances and transfer/wage budgets. Hitman would still be in charge of just about everything else, but before they go ahead and make a signing they first have to get the go ahead from Mr. Takashi.

Takashi was quoted saying the following "I always wanted to own a football club in a top league, and I finally got that chance when Mr. Hitman announced that he was looking for investors to help the club progress to European glory. I have so far in my life been very conservative when it comes to money, and I will still keep the same state of mind, only now I will be looking to buy players I see as absolutely necessary to help the club." He also went on to talk about current Everton boss, Fabio Capello "Fabio (Capello) is a fantastic manager and he proved that with his first season signings, and where we finished on the table so I have faith and trust him completely."

The only question is, now that Everton have stabilized their finances and then some, will they take part with the the few clubs who are currently inflating the transfer market? Only time will tell how Everton react with a change of wealth...
    How can we get foreign investors?

Amateur

Can we stage concerts and other events to make money?

Semi Pro

How can we get foreign investors?
    its what happend in game

Amateur

Blackburn announcement
    As chairman of Blackburn Rovers, it is my pleaseure to announce that ontop of the transfer list announced earlier I would like to offer any 5 Blackburn players to any club for just £200m, you come to us with the 5 players you would like and for £200m they are yours. Before anyone asks no I am not drunk, or on anything!

Amateur

Hahaha I don't think anyone has 200 million to begin with

Amateur

Blackburn announcement
    As chairman of Blackburn Rovers, it is my pleaseure to announce that ontop of the transfer list announced earlier I would like to offer any 5 Blackburn players to any club for just £200m, you come to us with the 5 players you would like and for £200m they are yours. Before anyone asks no I am not drunk, or on anything!
    We are willing to accept anything from £56m upto £200m
    Last edited by lcfc1; 16-08-2010 at 00:10.

Amateur

Everton Prepared for Exodus:

In light of new foreign investor, Everton chairman has announced that "although we love all the players who are currently part of the squad, that the club must be run like a business and players who we see as not needed, or unfit must be sold to clear up squad space." Everton have placed all their forwards on the transfer list, apart from new signing Steven Fletcher, and a few midfielders who they apparently deem 'deadwood'. The list includes:

Steven Pienaar
    Jose Baxter
    Diniyar Bilyaletdinov
    James Vaughn and
    Rueben Castro

Amateur

Everton Make First Signings of New Era

Everton have announced that they have come to terms with Spanish defender, Sergio Ramos, and French attacking force, Yoann Gourcuff. The pair arrive just after recently announcing their new investor who funded the purchase of both world class players. The fee of the two aren't exactly clear but they have confirmed that the pair came in for cheaper than what Real paid for Cristiano Ronaldo just three seasons ago.

"We began the discussions prior to announcing our investor, but we didn't proceed until we knew for sure that he would be joining us so the deal was really in place before the funds were. However we were absolutely certain that Takashi was going to be joining us, because he wired the money through to our account in time for us to pay Bordeaux, and Real, respectively." said the Everton chairman.

"We were looking for players in positions we beileved needed to be filled with top class players in order to succeed. And we are absolutely delighted that Sergio, and Yoann wanted to come aboard and try to achieve greatness. I was particularly drawn to the two based on their motivation, and positive attitudes. We told them outright of our title ambitions and they both were very keen to take up that challenge."

It was recorded recently also that on the Everton official website they held a poll asking the supporters which positions they felt needed improving, and with the recent farewell to their legendary attacking midfielder Tim Cahill, that position was number one. And not to surprisingly, thanks to lack of depth and the recent departure of Leighton Baines, fullback came in second. The supporters all in all are delighted with their Chairmans desire to succeed and take Everton to footballing greatness.
    Last edited by hitman19ko; 16-08-2010 at 00:57.

Semi Pro

Everton Make First Signings of New Era

Everton have announced that they have come to terms with Spanish defender, Sergio Ramos, and French attacking force, Yoann Gourcuff. The pair arrive just after recently announcing their new investor who funded the purchase of both world class players. The fee of the two aren't exactly clear but they have confirmed that the pair came in for cheaper than what Real paid for Cristiano Ronaldo just three seasons ago.

"We began the discussions prior to announcing our investor, but we didn't proceed until we knew for sure that he would be joining us so the deal was really in place before the funds were. However we were absolutely certain that Takashi was going to be joining us, because he wired the money through to our account in time for us to pay Bordeaux, and Real, respectively." said the Everton chairman.

"We were looking for players in positions we beileved needed to be filled with top class players in order to succeed. And we are absolutely delighted that Sergio, and Yoann wanted to come aboard and try to achieve greatness. I was particularly drawn to the two based on their motivation, and positive attitudes. We told them outright of our title ambitions and they both were very keen to take up that challenge."

It was recorded recently also that on the Everton official website they held a poll asking the supporters which positions they felt needed improving, and with the recent farewell to their legendary attacking midfielder Tim Cahill, that position was number one. And not to surprisingly, thanks to lack of depth and the recent departure of Leighton Baines, fullback came in second. The supporters all in all are delighted with their Chairmans desire to succeed and take Everton to footballing greatness.
    wrong side though to replace baines

Amateur

Oh you're right lol. Then I needed Ramos because he also provides center back coverage

-------------------------------------

Felliani, Defour calls out Liverpool.

Marouane Felliani was being interviewed in his native Belgium today after a training session with the Belgian first team and he has openly stated that Everton are going to give Liverpool a run for their money this season. He also continued "The playing field has been leveled now. We are probably the strongest team Everton have ever had and we intend on taking full advantage of that and try to finish above them for once, nothing would make me more happy."

Compatriot and Everton teammate, Steven Defour, also had a few things to say; "We know how they are, they're an over aggressive bunch who love to dive into tackles without thinking. But we can definitely compete with them this season and we are going to show them who we are..."
    Last edited by hitman19ko; 16-08-2010 at 05:17.

Amateur

Middlesbrough FIRESALE

Players to be sold:

Gary O'Neil
    Scott McDonald
    Christian Wilhelmsson
    Leroy Lita
    Marvin Emnes
    Julio Arca
    Mido
    Lee Miller
    Barry Robson

Reserves

Rhys you still interested in any of my players.

Amateur

Would be interested if I had the money. I'm in debt though, and need to sell.

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by rhyscartwright91 View Post
    Would be interested if I had the money. I'm in debt though, and need to sell.
    im looking at selling some of my players the ones im looking to sell are on page 19.

Amateur

United will look to offload a couple of players in order to finance the purchase of of a new player. Offers are welcomed for any member of the United team but obviously not all wwill be accepted.

Amateur

Stoke City have signed

JO for 5m from Blackburn
    Reuben Castro for 4m from Everton

any offers for stoke city sqaud is welcome

Martin Jol will now be the only one to make signings till january

Banned

liverpool are hearing alot of talk from other managers. but can they do the talking on the park that is the question.......

Amateur

Can we get a screenshot of our squads before the season kicks off Toon?

I know you got me one but I had to delete it as it was giving me a false sense of grandeur

Amateur

After selling Jo to Stoke City, Blackburn would like to wish him all the best, with Jo now gone we would like to inform clubs of other Blackburn players on this list, these are: -
    David N'Gog - 20m
    Havard Nordveit - 14m
    Emile Heskey - 1.5m
    Ruud van Nistelrooy - 1.5m

The figures are what we would like to receive for the players however we are willing to listen to your offers, for players either on the list or not.

Amateur

How much did you pay for N'Gog?

Btw, I'm not interested in him, just wondering why you want to sell a few days after buying.

Amateur

How much did you pay for N'Gog?

Btw, I'm not interested in him, just wondering why you want to sell a few days after buying.
    I paid 17m for him. Only selling him because Blacburn have a 60m loan and are 56m in debt also his value is much higher than what I paid for him so I am trying to make money for the club, but looks like he will still be a Blackburn player as the deadline for transfers has passed!

Amateur

After selling 4 players in the summer transfer window Blackburn are waiting to hear what this has done to improve their debt, although being in debt, it has not put owner lcfc1 off preparing possible targets for January. Speaking to www.brfctv.co.uk lcfc1 said he can't wait for the new season to begin also he will actively be looking for ways to bring the clubs debt down further, whether that means selling the club so beit, but at this point in time I am running the club and we won't be in debt much longer, I would like to encourage any fans who have not bought their season tickets yet to do so now as this promises to be an exciting season, we hope to win the league and compete against the so called "big four" but this can't happen until we sell out of season tickets, as an added incentive I would like to reassure fans that if the season goes pear shaped and we end up getting relegated I promis to sell the club to a world renowned business person, I can confirm that if we get relegated Sir Alan Sugar is poised to run the club in the Championship along with all the business men and woman from Dragons Den, but I can reassure all fans now that this is not going to happen unless we get relegated from the premier league

Amateur

Will there be any progress through the summer tonight?

Semi Pro

i wll be doing a update today and also transfer window is closed
    Last edited by toon_balmy; 17-08-2010 at 12:09.

Amateur

Gosh Darn it!

Reserves

Gosh Darn it!
    What's a matter with you mate.

Amateur

Eager to get on and see how Mattias and my boys do....

Amateur

any chance i could get a look at my transfers in and out
    finances
    and sqaud please

Amateur

Im dying for the new season, when will it start. Hope I can stay up

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jparok View Post
    Im dying for the new season, when will it start. Hope I can stay up
    im just getting the update together there are alot of screens ahah so its jus taking me some time to put it together aha

Reserves

im just getting the update together there are alot of screens ahah so its jus taking me some time to put it together aha
    Take your time mate. if you have other things to do no worries.

Semi Pro

Take your time mate. if you have other things to do no worries.
    its not that iv got my wife to keep happy aha erm just finished with the squads now onto transfers

Semi Pro

Sugar daddy
    i am thinking of letting you pick this in the game its in editor part im i just came aware of it ahah heres what you can choose and your thoughts on this as well please.

Foreground - is very public and will demand the best players
    Background - will let you get on with running the club
    Underwriter - will sign players he thinks will benifit the club

Amateur

So you're saying everyone will get a sugar daddy?

I think that's stupid and will ruin the game personally. If somebody gets a take-over in game, so be it.

Semi Pro

So you're saying everyone will get a sugar daddy?

I think that's stupid and will ruin the game personally. If somebody gets a take-over in game, so be it.
    no we already are the chairman so our chairman will be the sugar daddy. and obviously if theres no money then theres no money to spend. but hey its up to all of you i was just pitching the idea

Amateur

Sugar daddy
    i am thinking of letting you pick this in the game its in editor part im i just came aware of it ahah heres what you can choose and your thoughts on this as well please.

Foreground - is very public and will demand the best players
    Background - will let you get on with running the club
    Underwriter - will sign players he thinks will benifit the club
    I like the idea, sometimes it's best not to medle with the club, look at Fulham, no chairman, and they are fine, as opposed to Blacburn, a meddling chairman and i'm in debt, mind you I can only blame myself, out of the three, I would like to go for Background with a little bit of Underwriter if necessary

Semi Pro

Squads

Arsenal
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/a.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/a1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/a2.jpg

Villa
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/av.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/av1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/av2.jpg

Birmingham
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/b.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/b1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/b2.jpg

Blackburn
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/bl.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/bl1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/bl2.jpg

Bolton
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/bo.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/bo1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/bo2.jpg

Chelsea
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/c.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/c1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/c2.jpg

Derby
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/d.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/d1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/d2.jpg

Everton
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/e.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/e1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/e2.jpg

Fulham
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/f.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/f1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/f2.jpg

Liverpool
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/l.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/l1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/l2.jpg

Man city
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/mc.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/mc1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/mc2.jpg

Man utd
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/mu.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/mu1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/mu2.jpg

Boro
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/mi.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/mi1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/mi2.jpg

Newcastle
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/n.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/n1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/n2.jpg

Pompy
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/p.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/p1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/p2.jpg

Reading
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/r.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/r1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/r2.jpg

Stoke
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/s.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/s1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/s2.jpg

Sunderland
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/su.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/su1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/su2.jpg

Spurs
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/t.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/t1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/t2.jpg

West Ham
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/w.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/w1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/w2.jpg

Semi Pro

Match results

Semi Pro

Semi Pro

Semi Pro

Semi Pro

Free agents

Only one club was active and that was Boro Who signed ishak Belfodil

Semi Pro

And that completes my update

Semi Pro

Blackburn Are Out of Administration

Takeover Talks For Newcastle

Amateur

The transfers that we the chairmen make don't show up on the transfer page right? And I thought I qualified for Europa

Semi Pro

The transfers that we the chairmen make don't show up on the transfer page right? And I thought I qualified for Europa
    nope they dont show up

Semi Pro

you came 7th just out off the europa league

Amateur

Blackburn Are Out of Administration

Takeover Talks For Newcastle
    Excellent! Blackburn are out of administration, but are they still in much debt? I have a few targets in mind for January.

Semi Pro

September

Semi Pro

Excellent! Blackburn are out of administration, but are they still in much debt? I have a few targets in mind for January.
    hmmm you have got 100k balance so i would lay off the transfers

Semi Pro

Semi Pro

Semi Pro

Amateur

JOL NEEDS TIME

Stoke City Chairman Jamie Reynolds told the Potters' fans that new Stoke City needs time to settle into the Stoke Setup. Reynolds said "We have bought 4 great players this season and Martin Jol wil show his worth and I expect that to happen in at least 2 months and then we will continue to push and press for a higher league position. I wouldn't have brought in Jol if i didn't think he was a great thing for the Stoke side. We played the first 3 games picking up 3 losses which was all close contested games losing to Chelsea, Arsenal and Sunderland but the real test comes in the next few months. We also made it into the next round of the league cup which is always a bonus."

Semi Pro

right im off to bed ill let you all get caught up and ill do more updates tomorrow

Amateur

looking better in the league now with wins against reading and derby hehe

Amateur

Looks like that money spending is actually paying off so far

Amateur

Have you reversed the transfers toon? I wouldn't sell Hulk or Marc Wilson, I doubt Paulo1985 would sell me Seamus Coleman for such a small amount either!!!

Amateur

um my screenshot of the transfers doesnt seem to be the right one (you seem to have done transfer centre instead of transfer history) . could i get a screenshot of the right page, thank you.

Amateur

It says Gomes has been sold to At.Madrid. Just checking you put him back into Boro?

Semi Pro

It says Gomes has been sold to At.Madrid. Just checking you put him back into Boro?
    hes back in boro

Semi Pro

Have you reversed the transfers toon? I wouldn't sell Hulk or Marc Wilson, I doubt Paulo1985 would sell me Seamus Coleman for such a small amount either!!!
    umm iv put hulk back as for the other transfers no because i let ai sort that out because id be doing transfers all week long because noone will be happy with the money they get for transfers im not happy with dentinho going for 10 when i payed 15 mil for him but its all part of the game

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast