+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 2,000 of 3828

Thread: Ollie's Chairman game version2 - the story

  1. #1901
    Amateur
    Join Date
    3rd March 2009
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Blackburn bid for Cahill

    Everton have today announced that they have accepted a bid of £6.8million for icon, and hero, Tim Cahill, only after he had an hour long discussion with the board and manager regarding his future. Cahill was quoted saying the following "Blackburn put in a bid for me and the board didn't want to go ahead with the transfer unless I was okay with it. But I told them that maybe it's time for me to move on and give younger players a chance to shine at Everton. I am getting at that age where I should be playing week after week to keep my form high and with the talent that Everton have I think that could be hard for me. I have had a fantastic career with Everton and thank the supporters for being so accepting of this."

    The Everton supporters held a large gathering outside the stadium thanking the Cahill for his many years of service and wished him well.

    ----------------

    Toon please add 75% of that to my transfer budget and the rest to my overall balance.

  2. #1902
    Amateur
    Join Date
    22nd November 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    559

    Default

    The FAPL says that in addition to preventing clubs from approaching players, they also need Rule K5 which prevents all Premiership players from approaching another club prior to the third Saturday in may in the year in which that player’s contract ends, notwithstanding that such a discussion would be for a future contract with a prospective future employer. Player contracts all end on 30th June. Therefore, the players are prevented from making any meaningful approaches, without the consent of their club, until the last five weeks of their contract which falls in a period after the end of the playing season and when most clubs to whom an approach could be made are either on tour or on holiday.

    Premier league rule thatstops the idea had by Nottingham forest. Basically no Prem team may approach anothers player for a contract until the last 5 weeks of the players contract.

    It could work for Foreign players though as ther is currently no law againt signing a pre-contract with a player outside of England

  3. #1903
    Amateur
    Join Date
    3rd March 2009
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Toon your PM box is full....

  4. #1904
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nottingham Forest View Post
    They are cack mate.
    i know they are erm i wont be on here till later on because im at work

  5. #1905
    Banned
    Join Date
    20th July 2009
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    485

    Default

    Breaking News from SSN

    Liverpool have just pulled off the signing of the summer by unveling Cristiano Ronaldo as the 1st and only signing of the summer. The fee is said to be around 90m but Liverpool are not revealing the amount.

  6. #1906
    Reserves
    Join Date
    3rd July 2010
    Posts
    11,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fu_19 View Post
    Breaking News from SSN

    Liverpool have just pulled off the signing of the summer by unveling Cristiano Ronaldo as the 1st and only signing of the summer. The fee is said to be around 90m but Liverpool are not revealing the amount.
    bit of a contradiction.

  7. #1907
    Reserves
    Join Date
    3rd July 2010
    Posts
    11,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulo1985 View Post
    The FAPL says that in addition to preventing clubs from approaching players, they also need Rule K5 which prevents all Premiership players from approaching another club prior to the third Saturday in may in the year in which that player’s contract ends, notwithstanding that such a discussion would be for a future contract with a prospective future employer. Player contracts all end on 30th June. Therefore, the players are prevented from making any meaningful approaches, without the consent of their club, until the last five weeks of their contract which falls in a period after the end of the playing season and when most clubs to whom an approach could be made are either on tour or on holiday.

    Premier league rule thatstops the idea had by Nottingham forest. Basically no Prem team may approach anothers player for a contract until the last 5 weeks of the players contract.

    It could work for Foreign players though as ther is currently no law againt signing a pre-contract with a player outside of England
    ok if the rule for engand doesnt work could we have it for foreign players instead.

  8. #1908
    Banned
    Join Date
    20th July 2009
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nottingham Forest View Post
    bit of a contradiction.
    how sky sports new released the statement.

  9. #1909
    Reserves
    Join Date
    3rd July 2010
    Posts
    11,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fu_19 View Post
    how sky sports new released the statement.
    I see misread it mate sorry.

  10. #1910
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th May 2005
    Posts
    293

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by lcfc1 View Post
    Blackburn Chairman lcfc1 has today stated that all transfers are up to the manager, he has stressed that no one will be coming in until players have been sold, he has also expressed his joy at the opening of a new 50,000 seater stadium, lcfc1 stated that in order for Blackburn to become a top 6 side they needed a big stadium to achieve this, it is also hoped that the extra 19 thousand fans that Ewood Park will now accommodate will provide enough revenue to be pumped into developing youth players for the club, that is why we are going to be less active in bringing players into the club.
    Blackburn are seeking permission from the FA and the local council to expand their stadium by 100,000 seats, if given the go ahead this will give Blackburn the biggest stadia in the UK, below are artists renditions of what the stadium will look like: -



  11. #1911

    Default

    sorry been offline guys, am back now! WHO has bought ppl from wolves?

  12. #1912
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th May 2005
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cplpeters1900 View Post
    sorry been offline guys, am back now! WHO has bought ppl from wolves?
    Blackburn bought Rossi

  13. #1913
    Amateur
    Join Date
    22nd July 2010
    Location
    In the 'Shire
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Have you expanded you stadium by 100,000 seats or to a 100,000 seats?

  14. #1914
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nottingham Forest View Post
    ok if the rule for engand doesnt work could we have it for foreign players instead.
    yeah we will have it for foreign players

  15. #1915
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Tottenham Upgraded stadium to 66000

  16. #1916
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th May 2005
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GIBURROWS View Post
    Have you expanded you stadium by 100,000 seats or to a 100,000 seats?
    It was going to be exbanded by 100,000 seats to make it a 150,000 seater stadium, to equal the biggest stadium in the world, the May Day Stadium in North Korea

  17. #1917
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    all transfers are up to date

  18. #1918
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th May 2005
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lcfc1 View Post


    Blackburn are seeking permission from the FA and the local council to expand their stadium by 100,000 seats, if given the go ahead this will give Blackburn the biggest stadia in the UK, below are artists renditions of what the stadium will look like: -


    After a meeting with the bank manager, this eavening Blacburn have decided that they will not be expanding their stadium yet, but hope to in the future.

  19. #1919
    Amateur
    Join Date
    3rd August 2010
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Sunderland transfer news:

    Sunderland have signed Kjaer for 15M

  20. #1920

    Default

    Newcastle are said to have made an undisclosed bid for Tottenham pair Peter Crouch and Ledley King!

  21. #1921
    Reserves
    Join Date
    3rd July 2010
    Posts
    11,063

    Default

    cplpeters1900, you got anyone for sale.

  22. #1922

    Default

    look at my squad, willing to listen to offers for anyone

  23. #1923
    Reserves
    Join Date
    3rd July 2010
    Posts
    11,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cplpeters1900 View Post
    look at my squad, willing to listen to offers for anyone
    Thats too much hassle.

  24. #1924
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cplpeters1900 View Post
    Newcastle are said to have made an undisclosed bid for Tottenham pair Peter Crouch and Ledley King!
    crouch is gone king is still there though

  25. #1925
    Reserves
    Join Date
    3rd July 2010
    Posts
    11,063

    Default

    toon what players you got for sale or loan.

  26. #1926
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th May 2005
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toon_balmy View Post
    transfer window closes on monday 12am
    Does it close midnight tonight or midnight monday night?

  27. #1927
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lcfc1 View Post
    Does it close midnight tonight or midnight monday night?
    midnight monday

  28. #1928
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Arsenal: MikelLUFC
    Aston Villa: Johnlc
    Birmingham: William Hall
    Blackburn: lcfc1
    Bolton: Nottingham Forest
    derby:
    Chelsea: charlo116
    Everton: Hitman19ko
    Fulham:
    Liverpool: Fu_19
    Man City: Leicester Fan
    Man Utd: Paulo1985
    Middlesborough: Rhyscartwright91
    Newcastle: cplpeters1900
    Portsmouth: GIBURROWS
    Stoke: BtahtheZone
    Spurs: toon_balmy
    West Ham: UtdAJ
    sunderland: jparok
    reading:

  29. #1929
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    woah Man city have talbled a 44.5 million bid for milner in game ahaha
    Last edited by toon_balmy; 15-08-2010 at 21:51.

  30. #1930
    Amateur
    Join Date
    27th May 2010
    Posts
    774

    Default

    would I be right in thinking that they've already paid 30m for Young.

  31. #1931
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnlc View Post
    would I be right in thinking that they've already paid 30m for Young.
    yeah ahaha

  32. #1932
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th May 2005
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Just an idea, Fulham have been without a chairman for sometime, when clubs get relegated, the chairmen of those clubs have the teams that come up, at the moment the chairmen can only choose the teams that come up which one they wish to be chairman of, how about including one of the teams without a chairman as well???

  33. #1933
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lcfc1 View Post
    Just an idea, Fulham have been without a chairman for sometime, when clubs get relegated, the chairmen of those clubs have the teams that come up, at the moment the chairmen can only choose the teams that come up which one they wish to be chairman of, how about including one of the teams without a chairman as well???
    dunno se what everyone else thinks but i guess its not fair say you go from a relegated club straight to a club thats in europe

  34. #1934
    Amateur
    Join Date
    3rd March 2009
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Sky Sports Breaking News:



    Everton Announce Foreign Invester.

    Reports are coming in that Everton Chairman, Hitman19ko, has accepted a bid from Japanese billionaire, Kenzo Takashi, that would see him take over 49% of the clubs shares. There were speculations that the Everton Chairman was looking for a foreign investor to help the clubs finances along, and now he has found his man. Kenzo has made a promise to Hitman that he would invest heavily into the clubs finances and transfer/wage budgets. Hitman would still be in charge of just about everything else, but before they go ahead and make a signing they first have to get the go ahead from Mr. Takashi.

    Everton held a press conferences where they confirmed the deal and had the trio sitting side by side ready to take questions. Takashi was quoted saying the following "I always wanted to own a football club in a top league, and I finally got that chance when Mr. Hitman announced that he was looking for investors to help the club progress to European glory. I have so far in my life been very conservative when it comes to money, and I will still keep the same state of mind, only now I will be looking to buy players I see as absolutely necessary to help the club. I do not support paying over the odds for players who are yet to prove themselves in top leagues, such as England. I will not allow Everton to become another team who inflates the market horribly..." He also went on to talk about current Everton boss, Fabio Capello "Fabio (Capello) is a fantastic manager and he proved that with his first season signings, and where we finished on the table so I have faith and trust him completely. I haven't set a budget for him yet, but I can confirm that he will have much more money to spend" When the trio were asked if they had their eyes on any specific players Hitman replied "Well it's the early stages of the summer so we do not know the availability of a lot of players but we have our eyes on one or two players who we feel can walk into the team and have an immediate positive influence on the squad."

    They have promised not to pay over the odds for any player, but the question must remain. Now that Everton have stabilized their finances and then some, will they take part with the the few clubs who are currently inflating the transfer market? Only time will tell how Everton as a whole react to a change of wealth...
    Last edited by hitman19ko; 15-08-2010 at 23:58.

  35. #1935
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th May 2005
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Blackburn Transfer List

    Blackburn Transfer List

    Blackburn Rovers have placed Jo, David N'Gog and Havard Nordveit on the transfer list this eavening, N'Gog joined last January and was Liverpool's top scorer when he came, Jo is an up and coming young Brazillian with a bright future ahaead of him, and Nordveit has been Blackburns best player for the past 3 seasons, at only 20 years of age he would slot into any club aiming to finnish top of the league, also Nordveit has requested to move to a club playing in the champions league, but would also be willing to move to one playing in the Europa leage, he said it was the only way he could progress to the next level.

    Jo - 6m
    David N'Gog - 20m
    Havard Nordveit - 14m

  36. #1936
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th May 2005
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitman19ko View Post
    Sky Sports Breaking News:

    Reports are coming in that Everton Chairman, Hitman19ko, has accepted a bid from Japanese billionaire, Kenzo Takashi, that would see him take over 49% of the clubs shares. There were speculations that the Everton Chairman was looking for a foreign investor to help the clubs finances along, and now he has found his man. Kenzo has made a promise to Hitman that he would invest heavily into the clubs finances and transfer/wage budgets. Hitman would still be in charge of just about everything else, but before they go ahead and make a signing they first have to get the go ahead from Mr. Takashi.

    Takashi was quoted saying the following "I always wanted to own a football club in a top league, and I finally got that chance when Mr. Hitman announced that he was looking for investors to help the club progress to European glory. I have so far in my life been very conservative when it comes to money, and I will still keep the same state of mind, only now I will be looking to buy players I see as absolutely necessary to help the club." He also went on to talk about current Everton boss, Fabio Capello "Fabio (Capello) is a fantastic manager and he proved that with his first season signings, and where we finished on the table so I have faith and trust him completely."

    The only question is, now that Everton have stabilized their finances and then some, will they take part with the the few clubs who are currently inflating the transfer market? Only time will tell how Everton react with a change of wealth...
    How can we get foreign investors?

  37. #1937
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th May 2005
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Can we stage concerts and other events to make money?

  38. #1938
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lcfc1 View Post
    How can we get foreign investors?
    its what happend in game

  39. #1939
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th May 2005
    Posts
    293

    Default


    Blackburn announcement
    As chairman of Blackburn Rovers, it is my pleaseure to announce that ontop of the transfer list announced earlier I would like to offer any 5 Blackburn players to any club for just £200m, you come to us with the 5 players you would like and for £200m they are yours. Before anyone asks no I am not drunk, or on anything!

  40. #1940
    Amateur
    Join Date
    3rd March 2009
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Hahaha I don't think anyone has 200 million to begin with

  41. #1941
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th May 2005
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lcfc1 View Post

    Blackburn announcement
    As chairman of Blackburn Rovers, it is my pleaseure to announce that ontop of the transfer list announced earlier I would like to offer any 5 Blackburn players to any club for just £200m, you come to us with the 5 players you would like and for £200m they are yours. Before anyone asks no I am not drunk, or on anything!
    We are willing to accept anything from £56m upto £200m
    Last edited by lcfc1; 16-08-2010 at 00:10.

  42. #1942
    Amateur
    Join Date
    3rd March 2009
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Everton Prepared for Exodus:

    In light of new foreign investor, Everton chairman has announced that "although we love all the players who are currently part of the squad, that the club must be run like a business and players who we see as not needed, or unfit must be sold to clear up squad space." Everton have placed all their forwards on the transfer list, apart from new signing Steven Fletcher, and a few midfielders who they apparently deem 'deadwood'. The list includes:

    Steven Pienaar
    Jose Baxter
    Diniyar Bilyaletdinov
    James Vaughn and
    Rueben Castro

  43. #1943
    Amateur
    Join Date
    3rd March 2009
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Everton Make First Signings of New Era

    Everton have announced that they have come to terms with Spanish defender, Sergio Ramos, and French attacking force, Yoann Gourcuff. The pair arrive just after recently announcing their new investor who funded the purchase of both world class players. The fee of the two aren't exactly clear but they have confirmed that the pair came in for cheaper than what Real paid for Cristiano Ronaldo just three seasons ago.

    "We began the discussions prior to announcing our investor, but we didn't proceed until we knew for sure that he would be joining us so the deal was really in place before the funds were. However we were absolutely certain that Takashi was going to be joining us, because he wired the money through to our account in time for us to pay Bordeaux, and Real, respectively." said the Everton chairman.

    "We were looking for players in positions we beileved needed to be filled with top class players in order to succeed. And we are absolutely delighted that Sergio, and Yoann wanted to come aboard and try to achieve greatness. I was particularly drawn to the two based on their motivation, and positive attitudes. We told them outright of our title ambitions and they both were very keen to take up that challenge."

    It was recorded recently also that on the Everton official website they held a poll asking the supporters which positions they felt needed improving, and with the recent farewell to their legendary attacking midfielder Tim Cahill, that position was number one. And not to surprisingly, thanks to lack of depth and the recent departure of Leighton Baines, fullback came in second. The supporters all in all are delighted with their Chairmans desire to succeed and take Everton to footballing greatness.
    Last edited by hitman19ko; 16-08-2010 at 00:57.

  44. #1944
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitman19ko View Post
    Everton Make First Signings of New Era

    Everton have announced that they have come to terms with Spanish defender, Sergio Ramos, and French attacking force, Yoann Gourcuff. The pair arrive just after recently announcing their new investor who funded the purchase of both world class players. The fee of the two aren't exactly clear but they have confirmed that the pair came in for cheaper than what Real paid for Cristiano Ronaldo just three seasons ago.

    "We began the discussions prior to announcing our investor, but we didn't proceed until we knew for sure that he would be joining us so the deal was really in place before the funds were. However we were absolutely certain that Takashi was going to be joining us, because he wired the money through to our account in time for us to pay Bordeaux, and Real, respectively." said the Everton chairman.

    "We were looking for players in positions we beileved needed to be filled with top class players in order to succeed. And we are absolutely delighted that Sergio, and Yoann wanted to come aboard and try to achieve greatness. I was particularly drawn to the two based on their motivation, and positive attitudes. We told them outright of our title ambitions and they both were very keen to take up that challenge."

    It was recorded recently also that on the Everton official website they held a poll asking the supporters which positions they felt needed improving, and with the recent farewell to their legendary attacking midfielder Tim Cahill, that position was number one. And not to surprisingly, thanks to lack of depth and the recent departure of Leighton Baines, fullback came in second. The supporters all in all are delighted with their Chairmans desire to succeed and take Everton to footballing greatness.
    wrong side though to replace baines

  45. #1945
    Amateur
    Join Date
    3rd March 2009
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Oh you're right lol. Then I needed Ramos because he also provides center back coverage

    -------------------------------------

    Felliani, Defour calls out Liverpool.

    Marouane Felliani was being interviewed in his native Belgium today after a training session with the Belgian first team and he has openly stated that Everton are going to give Liverpool a run for their money this season. He also continued "The playing field has been leveled now. We are probably the strongest team Everton have ever had and we intend on taking full advantage of that and try to finish above them for once, nothing would make me more happy."

    Compatriot and Everton teammate, Steven Defour, also had a few things to say; "We know how they are, they're an over aggressive bunch who love to dive into tackles without thinking. But we can definitely compete with them this season and we are going to show them who we are..."
    Last edited by hitman19ko; 16-08-2010 at 05:17.

  46. #1946
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th November 2009
    Location
    Benalmádena, Málaga, Spain
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Middlesbrough FIRESALE

    Players to be sold:

    Gary O'Neil
    Scott McDonald
    Christian Wilhelmsson
    Leroy Lita
    Marvin Emnes
    Julio Arca
    Mido
    Lee Miller
    Barry Robson

  47. #1947
    Reserves
    Join Date
    3rd July 2010
    Posts
    11,063

    Default

    Rhys you still interested in any of my players.

  48. #1948
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th November 2009
    Location
    Benalmádena, Málaga, Spain
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Would be interested if I had the money. I'm in debt though, and need to sell.

  49. #1949
    Reserves
    Join Date
    3rd July 2010
    Posts
    11,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhyscartwright91 View Post
    Would be interested if I had the money. I'm in debt though, and need to sell.
    im looking at selling some of my players the ones im looking to sell are on page 19.

  50. #1950
    Amateur
    Join Date
    22nd November 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    559

    Default

    United will look to offload a couple of players in order to finance the purchase of of a new player. Offers are welcomed for any member of the United team but obviously not all wwill be accepted.

  51. #1951
    Amateur
    Join Date
    4th September 2008
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Stoke City have signed

    JO for 5m from Blackburn
    Reuben Castro for 4m from Everton

    any offers for stoke city sqaud is welcome

    Martin Jol will now be the only one to make signings till january

  52. #1952
    Banned
    Join Date
    20th July 2009
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    485

    Default

    liverpool are hearing alot of talk from other managers. but can they do the talking on the park that is the question.......

  53. #1953
    Amateur
    Join Date
    22nd July 2010
    Location
    In the 'Shire
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Can we get a screenshot of our squads before the season kicks off Toon?

    I know you got me one but I had to delete it as it was giving me a false sense of grandeur

  54. #1954
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th May 2005
    Posts
    293

    Default


    After selling Jo to Stoke City, Blackburn would like to wish him all the best, with Jo now gone we would like to inform clubs of other Blackburn players on this list, these are: -
    David N'Gog - 20m
    Havard Nordveit - 14m
    Emile Heskey - 1.5m
    Ruud van Nistelrooy - 1.5m

    The figures are what we would like to receive for the players however we are willing to listen to your offers, for players either on the list or not.

  55. #1955
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th November 2009
    Location
    Benalmádena, Málaga, Spain
    Posts
    405

    Default

    How much did you pay for N'Gog?

    Btw, I'm not interested in him, just wondering why you want to sell a few days after buying.

  56. #1956
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th May 2005
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhyscartwright91 View Post
    How much did you pay for N'Gog?

    Btw, I'm not interested in him, just wondering why you want to sell a few days after buying.
    I paid 17m for him. Only selling him because Blacburn have a 60m loan and are 56m in debt also his value is much higher than what I paid for him so I am trying to make money for the club, but looks like he will still be a Blackburn player as the deadline for transfers has passed!

  57. #1957
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th May 2005
    Posts
    293

    Default

    After selling 4 players in the summer transfer window Blackburn are waiting to hear what this has done to improve their debt, although being in debt, it has not put owner lcfc1 off preparing possible targets for January. Speaking to www.brfctv.co.uk lcfc1 said he can't wait for the new season to begin also he will actively be looking for ways to bring the clubs debt down further, whether that means selling the club so beit, but at this point in time I am running the club and we won't be in debt much longer, I would like to encourage any fans who have not bought their season tickets yet to do so now as this promises to be an exciting season, we hope to win the league and compete against the so called "big four" but this can't happen until we sell out of season tickets, as an added incentive I would like to reassure fans that if the season goes pear shaped and we end up getting relegated I promis to sell the club to a world renowned business person, I can confirm that if we get relegated Sir Alan Sugar is poised to run the club in the Championship along with all the business men and woman from Dragons Den, but I can reassure all fans now that this is not going to happen unless we get relegated from the premier league

  58. #1958
    Amateur
    Join Date
    3rd March 2009
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Will there be any progress through the summer tonight?

  59. #1959
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    i wll be doing a update today and also transfer window is closed
    Last edited by toon_balmy; 17-08-2010 at 12:09.

  60. #1960
    Amateur
    Join Date
    22nd July 2010
    Location
    In the 'Shire
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Gosh Darn it!

  61. #1961
    Reserves
    Join Date
    3rd July 2010
    Posts
    11,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GIBURROWS View Post
    Gosh Darn it!
    What's a matter with you mate.

  62. #1962
    Amateur
    Join Date
    22nd July 2010
    Location
    In the 'Shire
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Eager to get on and see how Mattias and my boys do....

  63. #1963
    Amateur
    Join Date
    4th September 2008
    Posts
    153

    Default

    any chance i could get a look at my transfers in and out
    finances
    and sqaud please

  64. #1964
    Amateur
    Join Date
    3rd August 2010
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Im dying for the new season, when will it start. Hope I can stay up

  65. #1965
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jparok View Post
    Im dying for the new season, when will it start. Hope I can stay up
    im just getting the update together there are alot of screens ahah so its jus taking me some time to put it together aha

  66. #1966
    Reserves
    Join Date
    3rd July 2010
    Posts
    11,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toon_balmy View Post
    im just getting the update together there are alot of screens ahah so its jus taking me some time to put it together aha
    Take your time mate. if you have other things to do no worries.

  67. #1967
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nottingham Forest View Post
    Take your time mate. if you have other things to do no worries.
    its not that iv got my wife to keep happy aha erm just finished with the squads now onto transfers

  68. #1968
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Sugar daddy
    i am thinking of letting you pick this in the game its in editor part im i just came aware of it ahah heres what you can choose and your thoughts on this as well please.

    Foreground - is very public and will demand the best players
    Background - will let you get on with running the club
    Underwriter - will sign players he thinks will benifit the club

  69. #1969
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th November 2009
    Location
    Benalmádena, Málaga, Spain
    Posts
    405

    Default

    So you're saying everyone will get a sugar daddy?

    I think that's stupid and will ruin the game personally. If somebody gets a take-over in game, so be it.

  70. #1970
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhyscartwright91 View Post
    So you're saying everyone will get a sugar daddy?

    I think that's stupid and will ruin the game personally. If somebody gets a take-over in game, so be it.
    no we already are the chairman so our chairman will be the sugar daddy. and obviously if theres no money then theres no money to spend. but hey its up to all of you i was just pitching the idea

  71. #1971
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th May 2005
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toon_balmy View Post
    Sugar daddy
    i am thinking of letting you pick this in the game its in editor part im i just came aware of it ahah heres what you can choose and your thoughts on this as well please.

    Foreground - is very public and will demand the best players
    Background - will let you get on with running the club
    Underwriter - will sign players he thinks will benifit the club
    I like the idea, sometimes it's best not to medle with the club, look at Fulham, no chairman, and they are fine, as opposed to Blacburn, a meddling chairman and i'm in debt, mind you I can only blame myself, out of the three, I would like to go for Background with a little bit of Underwriter if necessary

  72. #1972
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Squads

    Arsenal
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/a.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/a1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/a2.jpg

    Villa
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/av.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/av1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/av2.jpg

    Birmingham
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/b.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/b1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/b2.jpg

    Blackburn
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/bl.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/bl1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/bl2.jpg

    Bolton
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/bo.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/bo1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/bo2.jpg

    Chelsea
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/c.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/c1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/c2.jpg

    Derby
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/d.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/d1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/d2.jpg

    Everton
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/e.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/e1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/e2.jpg

    Fulham
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/f.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/f1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/f2.jpg

    Liverpool
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/l.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/l1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/l2.jpg

    Man city
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/mc.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/mc1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/mc2.jpg

    Man utd
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/mu.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/mu1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/mu2.jpg

    Boro
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/mi.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/mi1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/mi2.jpg

    Newcastle
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/n.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/n1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/n2.jpg

    Pompy
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/p.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/p1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/p2.jpg

    Reading
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/r.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/r1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/r2.jpg

    Stoke
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/s.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/s1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/s2.jpg

    Sunderland
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/su.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/su1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...season/su2.jpg

    Spurs
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/t.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/t1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/t2.jpg

    West Ham
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...20season/w.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/w1.jpg
    http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/s...0season/w2.jpg

  73. #1973

  74. #1974

  75. #1975

  76. #1976
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Match results








  77. #1977
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default








  78. #1978
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default








  79. #1979
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default




  80. #1980
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Free agents

    Only one club was active and that was Boro Who signed ishak Belfodil

  81. #1981
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    And that completes my update

  82. #1982
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Blackburn Are Out of Administration

    Takeover Talks For Newcastle

  83. #1983
    Amateur
    Join Date
    3rd March 2009
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    469

    Default

    The transfers that we the chairmen make don't show up on the transfer page right? And I thought I qualified for Europa

  84. #1984
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitman19ko View Post
    The transfers that we the chairmen make don't show up on the transfer page right? And I thought I qualified for Europa
    nope they dont show up

  85. #1985
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitman19ko View Post
    The transfers that we the chairmen make don't show up on the transfer page right? And I thought I qualified for Europa
    you came 7th just out off the europa league

  86. #1986
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th May 2005
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toon_balmy View Post
    Blackburn Are Out of Administration

    Takeover Talks For Newcastle
    Excellent! Blackburn are out of administration, but are they still in much debt? I have a few targets in mind for January.

  87. #1987
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    September





  88. #1988
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lcfc1 View Post
    Excellent! Blackburn are out of administration, but are they still in much debt? I have a few targets in mind for January.
    hmmm you have got 100k balance so i would lay off the transfers

  89. #1989
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default





  90. #1990
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default





  91. #1991
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default



  92. #1992
    Amateur
    Join Date
    4th September 2008
    Posts
    153

    Default

    JOL NEEDS TIME

    Stoke City Chairman Jamie Reynolds told the Potters' fans that new Stoke City needs time to settle into the Stoke Setup. Reynolds said "We have bought 4 great players this season and Martin Jol wil show his worth and I expect that to happen in at least 2 months and then we will continue to push and press for a higher league position. I wouldn't have brought in Jol if i didn't think he was a great thing for the Stoke side. We played the first 3 games picking up 3 losses which was all close contested games losing to Chelsea, Arsenal and Sunderland but the real test comes in the next few months. We also made it into the next round of the league cup which is always a bonus."

  93. #1993
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    right im off to bed ill let you all get caught up and ill do more updates tomorrow

  94. #1994
    Amateur
    Join Date
    4th September 2008
    Posts
    153

    Default

    looking better in the league now with wins against reading and derby hehe

  95. #1995
    Amateur
    Join Date
    3rd March 2009
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Looks like that money spending is actually paying off so far

  96. #1996
    Amateur
    Join Date
    22nd July 2010
    Location
    In the 'Shire
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Have you reversed the transfers toon? I wouldn't sell Hulk or Marc Wilson, I doubt Paulo1985 would sell me Seamus Coleman for such a small amount either!!!

  97. #1997
    Amateur
    Join Date
    2nd August 2010
    Posts
    61

    Default

    um my screenshot of the transfers doesnt seem to be the right one (you seem to have done transfer centre instead of transfer history) . could i get a screenshot of the right page, thank you.

  98. #1998
    Amateur
    Join Date
    19th November 2009
    Location
    Benalmádena, Málaga, Spain
    Posts
    405

    Default

    It says Gomes has been sold to At.Madrid. Just checking you put him back into Boro?

  99. #1999
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhyscartwright91 View Post
    It says Gomes has been sold to At.Madrid. Just checking you put him back into Boro?
    hes back in boro

  100. #2000
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    9th July 2007
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GIBURROWS View Post
    Have you reversed the transfers toon? I wouldn't sell Hulk or Marc Wilson, I doubt Paulo1985 would sell me Seamus Coleman for such a small amount either!!!
    umm iv put hulk back as for the other transfers no because i let ai sort that out because id be doing transfers all week long because noone will be happy with the money they get for transfers im not happy with dentinho going for 10 when i payed 15 mil for him but its all part of the game

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts