+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kildare County, Ireland.........

Default Kildare County, Ireland.........

On one of my saves first season they lost every game, scoring 8 goals and over 100 against! This has to be the hardest team to be on the game??? Are their any worse teams?

Amateur

Default Re: Kildare County, Ireland.........

Kildare County released all their players and went bust last year thats why they lose every single game, SI just never took them out in the patch.

Oh right! Funny thing was tho they won the relegation play off and stayed up!!!!! lol

markyosullivan

Worst team I saw in the EPL was Derby County who drew 1 game and lost every other game. Their goal difference was at least -100. I couldn't believe it, was so funny to see a team do THAT badly.

Amateur

LOL I started unemployed and took over Kildare County, we finished rock bottom in the first season but I managed to keep them up in the relegation play-offs. They are an amateur team, cannot sign any players for money, nobody gets paid, not even the staff lol. In the 2nd season I played about 6 games with them, managed to get a win and a few draws but still struggled. I have started a new career since then, couldn't get into the Kildare County game. Ridiculously difficult to achieve anything. I guess I would have kept them up in that season but actually getting them promoted is absolutely solid, you would have to have at least 3 seasons to do it.

Might give them ago..

+ Reply to Thread