Woodwork shots

feyenoordvbenfica.png

I ended up winning 1-0, but if I didn't I'd be extremely p!ssed off, man. Really, 5 shots?! I seem to have a cursed striker, who has a shot at the woodwork almost every match. This match probably was held during one of those lunar alignments event or something like that :D

Like I asked in the other thread, do your players who love hitting the woodwork have the 'places shots' PPM?

Spain's goal earlier today involved the woodwork three times!

• 1 year later...

The two following matches after those 2, incredibly I had some more shots on the woodwork. That's four in a row. Hardly a record, but hey.... It's football....it happens. My record in this kind of "almost real life" football managing game stands in 32 games in a row with shots from my players bouncing in the posts. And the record for most shots on the post on a single match stands in 8. Would someone care to take a wager to see if I break it?

My players are masters of hitting the bar.. If they dont shoot the bar they never trie to pass to open team mate.. It seems more logic to aim for the bar or for the photographer behind the goal

So... I can assume you have a training schedule to practice that aiming at the posts? :D

There probably are a lot more woodwork incidents than real life but I don't care, it adds a bit of excitement to a game and makes it a bit more fun (unless I lose 1-0 of course, then it's not fun).

Sure.... It's fun and exciting... Try to make a run like mine and then tell me about it. Right now I'm on 6 matches in a row completing my career as a woodwork polisher. :) Luckily no defeats during this period.

Sure.... It's fun and exciting... Try to make a run like mine and then tell me about it. Right now I'm on 6 matches in a row completing my career as a woodwork polisher. :) Luckily no defeats during this period.

lmao @ woodwork polisher!

Archived