Closed Thread

Thread: HELP!!!!!! Stop My Mid Season Slump

Amateur

Iam man utd am 26 game into my seaon 1 month ago i was 15 pont clear of chelsea but hey had 2 games in hand i was running away with the title,

but a month on iam 6 point clear and chelsea have 4 games in hand my team r playin poor real badhavent won in 4 games to poor opisition

WHAT CAN I DO

Amateur

Iam man utd am 26 game into my seaon 1 month ago i was 15 pont clear of chelsea but hey had 2 games in hand i was running away with the title,

but a month on iam 6 point clear and chelsea have 4 games in hand my team r playin poor real badhavent won in 4 games to poor opisition

WHAT CAN I DO

Third Team

change your tactic asap

I experienced a similar mid-season slump- I did what ridley has just said, and it certainly helped

Amateur

what i find is that when im on a winning steak and i put my psp on sleep then come back to it another day the winning streak stops so i go to another game and then come back to this later. this helps me after all because finding this out help me save over 6 prem cup and loads of others

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

This is normally the most visible if you've a young team - if this is the case then consider putting in a few old heads to steady the ship and give the kids a bit of confidence when the going is tough ...

Amateur

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">what i find is that when im on a winning steak and i put my psp on sleep then come back to it another day the winning streak stops so i go to another game and then come back to this later. this helps me after all because finding this out help me save over 6 prem cup and loads of others </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

huh?

Guess you only get one chance in life to play a song that goes like this.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by azaking:
    what i find is that when im on a winning steak and i put my psp on sleep then come back to it another day the winning streak stops so i go to another game and then come back to this later. this helps me after all because finding this out help me save over 6 prem cup and loads of others </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's a coincidence.

It's also a very good way to stop you getting annoyed and chucking the PSP through the window.

Amateur

It is not a coincedence that this has happen seeing that i have done it over 30 time of diffent footman games with it working so trust me m8 it works dont listen to any one else

Amateur

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:
    change your tactic asap </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Easier said than done.

I've changed my tactics about 3 times now, and it still hasnt worked. I used the SAME tactic for about 2 months INGAME, and nothing changed at all. Marc's post was alot more helpful that yours tbh.

Closed Thread