Achievements not unlocking?

Hey everyone, not sure this is the correct board but what the hey, it can be moved I suppose.

I don't know why, but for a while now the achievements in Steam aren't registering as completed, I've met the requirements for several in the last few months but they are all still classified as locked. This has been the case for a few months now.

I know it's a small thing, but has anyone had the same problem, and does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance

In offline mode they don't seem to register, no.

Although I've also not noticed them registering when not in offline mode, in a season with Burnley in the Championship, I scored the most, conceded the least, and definitely qualified for a few others, but didn't get any at the end of the season. Are they only valid for the top division in each nation?

There's a chance my internet may have dropped briefly whilst I was playing, but I was definitely connected when the in-game season ended, but I was never awarded them, it doesn't really bother me, but seemed a bit odd, perhaps the game itself needs to 'store' them so they're registered next time it connects to steam?

I don't think I was in offline mode, I'm pretty sure I've been connected to the internet at all times.

Also, I'm sure in the past that when I've met the requirements while not connected to the internet, they've unlocked the next time I've opened FM while connected.

Archived