+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your club legends!

Amateur

Who are the players that have made your club what it has become in the game.

Mine in order:
    Kenny Miller: Saved from relegation with 20 goals. 2007-2011
    Sergey Ignashevic: The first captain back in the Premier League, made the defense for 3 years. 2007-2011
    John Arne Riise: An amazing LB and LM. 2009-13
    Makoun: Turned us from relegation threatened to challenging for Europe with his amazing control of the midfield. 2008-2015
    Elano: Lit up the midfield of the club finally bringing an attack to match the defense of the club. 2009-2014
    Van der Vaart: Amazing player, spearhead of the midfield for some 5 seasons. 2010-2016.
    Eddie Johnson: An amazing striker, lead the team upfront for 9 seasons. 2007-2016

Amateur

Who are the players that have made your club what it has become in the game.

Mine in order:
    Kenny Miller: Saved from relegation with 20 goals. 2007-2011
    Sergey Ignashevic: The first captain back in the Premier League, made the defense for 3 years. 2007-2011
    John Arne Riise: An amazing LB and LM. 2009-13
    Makoun: Turned us from relegation threatened to challenging for Europe with his amazing control of the midfield. 2008-2015
    Elano: Lit up the midfield of the club finally bringing an attack to match the defense of the club. 2009-2014
    Van der Vaart: Amazing player, spearhead of the midfield for some 5 seasons. 2010-2016.
    Eddie Johnson: An amazing striker, lead the team upfront for 9 seasons. 2007-2016

First Team Squad Member
    Usually found in Southend stalking RickyButton

What club are you?

First Team Squad Member

(With Newcastle)

Guilherme - Scored heaps of goals and won the European Golden boot at the end of 2010 season. Easily going to be better then Shearer Now captain of the team.

Fabricio Collocini - Captain of the team from 2007 onwards to the end of 2011, when he decided to do a runner off to Genoa on a free

Shay Given - Early on a solid keeper who saw us rise up the table, he has been replaced by Ustari now but could easily stand in any time again.

Amateur

Derby...

Oh, those were just my retiring/ retired legends.

Now it's more like:
    Mascherano
    Veloso
    Ochoa
    Carroll
    Lupoli
    Vidal

I also forgot to mention 47 goal Cissé in my retired legends.

Subs Bench
    Future events such as these will affect you in the future.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bridport_james:
    (With Newcastle)

Guilherme - Scored heaps of goals and ... Now captain of the team.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Snap. In 2013/14 now and he's just passed 200 league appearances. Quite a way off the all-time scoring record, but he's at AMC mostly.

Also adding Pacheco to that list:
    90 goals in 93 games in his first two seasons as a regular in the team, so far. Started playing at 18 though, and is now only 22. Hattrick in Champions League final has already assured his position as a legend.

Banned

Liviu Ganea and Ebanks Blake both of them fired my Oxford side to F.A cup victory and to the EPL

Amateur

(With Celtic)

Fabio Ceravolo: After a poor first season of 8 goals in 30 games he came back and became the top goalscorer in europe with 59 goals in 49 appearances.

Djordje Rakic: Another proven goalscorer, a huge boost for my attack, as he is an AMC/FC, he could play at the heart of my attack, and if ceravolo was out, he would take over, being just as prolific.

Thiago Silva: Signed for a record 10m, silva became the heart of my defence, consistently winning headers, and making sure that no opposition managed to get a sneaky set piece.

Subs Bench

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hershie:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bridport_james:
    (With Newcastle)

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Snap. In 2013/14 now and he's just passed 200 league appearances. Quite a way off the all-time scoring record, but he's at AMC mostly.

90 goals in 93 games in his first two seasons as a regular in the team, so far. Started playing at 18 though, and is now only 22. Hattrick in Champions League final has already assured his position as a legend. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    105 in 102(6) now; and another Champions League winning performance. Legend status enchanced.

Amateur

(As Rangers)

Barry Ferguson, not always the best player on the pitch, but he always made an effective contribution, befor an injury forced him into retirement. Stayed on as my Youth Coach after he 'retired' from playing.

Ichekwu Uche- Signed for £9M from getafe, worth every penny, basically won me the league, take away his goals and we would probably not even have been in the top half!

daMarcus Beasley- Took on anyone and almost always came away with the ball! Scored some goals as well, like his 30 yard screamer against Inter Milan (we lost the match 5-1 but it was a special goal!)

Adrien- Signed on loan from Arsenal for 1 and a half seasons, he quickly became a hero amongst the gers fans with some cracking goals, eg. 96th minute in Scottish Cup final vs Aberdeen to give me a 2-1 lead, and a free kick from about 35-40 yards against Celtic to net the league for the second year in a row.

Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">daMarcus Beasley- Took on anyone and almost always came away with the ball </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Did he attempt to headbutt them?

Amateur

Probably!!

I'm missing that if it's some sort of dig at Beasley btw.

Banned

NO I'm tired I get confused i read Cousin

Amateur

With Liverpool

Rafael van der Vaart: 2007-2018
    Captained my early team to 2 consecutive champions leagues, scoring a hattrick in the semi's against Chelsea

Fernando Torres: 2007-2017
    My (so far) leading all time scorer at 222 goals.

Goran Pandev: 2007-2017
    Second top scorer at 213 goals.

Silva: 2008-?
    At the start of the season I drew four out four games, and I slipped up on the title race. Then I bought Silva, and I went 33 games unbeaten. (still my record!)

Lulinha 2008-?
    Stunning player, the equivelant impact Kenny Dalglish made in the 70s and 80s. Scored 113 goals (mainly from distance) so far at the age of 27.

Oscar Ustari 2009-?
    Well worth 28M! 157 clean sheets and counting...

Amateur

You actually spent £28 million on Ustari... The most I've ever spent on a player is Andy Carroll at... well £28 Mil, but hey. I spend £13.25 on Ochoa, and since in his 5 seasons at the club he's got 111 Clean Sheets in only 5 seasons... 22.2 per season!

(with celtic)

Scott McDonald lead the team to the Champions League in my 2nd season with 8 goals in the process

Reserves
    www.footballmanagerwiki.co.uk - the ultimate Football Manager Resource!

Emmanuel Adebayor - My al time top scorer at the club

Jack Wilshere - Has been at the club since the start of the game and his career. Amazing AMC.

Cesc Fabregas - Never been AMAZING, but has kept my midfield striaght for many, many years now(From 2003-2020)

Theo Walcott, Hatem Ben Arfa, and Micah Richards are all extra special players too

Amateur

West ham

Richard Jansen-Started at Feyenoord.Played for us for 15 years,breaking Vic Watson's goal scoring record.

Richard Avery-Started at the club,stayed there for 22 years,winning everything,and just behind the other Richard,by some goals

Tony Horner-Started off at the club,great Goalkeeper,but ran off to Lazio after i left

Bobby Gibson-Again started at the club.Was'nt par with the highly talented Avery,Jansen.But became a cult hero.A terrace favourite

Semi Pro

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Celtic 08:
    NO I'm tired I get confused i read Cousin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No he just tossed coins at the Rangers doctor. No wait...

Subs Bench

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Some guy....:
    You actually spent £28 million on Ustari... The most I've ever spent on a player is Andy Carroll at... well £28 Mil, but hey. I spend £13.25 on Ochoa, and since in his 5 seasons at the club he's got 111 Clean Sheets in only 5 seasons... 22.2 per season! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I had to spend 42 million on Neuer.

Craig Gordon went crazy, and Ustari was awful for me; Akinfeev went to L'pool and Ochoa another big club (can't remember who); it was either him or someone very average, as Cassio couldn't be a WP.

Hasn't been amazing, but as good as I could've asked for. His penalty heroics just won me the Euro Super Cup.

Reserves
    Granada, Spain @GranadaCdeF_en & @HeathISF Editor: InsideSpanishFootball.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hershie:
    (With Newcastle)

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

90 goals in 93 games in his first two seasons as a regular in the team, so far. Started playing at 18 though, and is now only 22. Hattrick in Champions League final has already assured his position as a legend. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    105 in 102(6) now; and another Champions League winning performance. Legend status enchanced. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Woo goody!! He's just agreed to join me, so glad to hear he does well.

Lubos Kalouda for me. The guy is "my Cristiano Ronaldo without the huge transfer fee" on the right wing.

Amateur

Are you talking about just the players that become listed as favorites in the club information screen?

Banned
    We must abolish slavery, 150,000 grand a week, how do they expect him to live!

ademoah, think its his name, right winger premiership clubs are looking at him but i got him for reditc in my first season, he stayed as y first choice RW for 6 seasons, and that included 3 promotions. quality.

Amateur

I remember in my Tranmere save on 07 I had a striker called Morten Nielsen (plays for Chelsea at the start) and this guy is by far the best player I've ever played. I bought him from Brighton's reserves for about 75k, he had about 19 for jumping and heading and scored about 90-110 goals over the course of 3 seasons, the bloke was unstoppable. He then went onto to be worth about 3.5M when I was in the Championship and stayed loyal, signing a new long contract. Got called up for Denmark too, was so proud :'(...and then I realised it was a game.

+ Reply to Thread