would you agree this transfer offer

currently Cardiff City in prem and Champions League(well till i was knocked out in Groups) i Signed this guy for £32million...

jorgio.jpg

Then i get this offer..........

jorgetra.jpg

Its £11,5mil straight up then £52million over 30 months. he is my star player but that money sounds very tempting. I have good finances at the moment too.

Hmmm, with that offer i'd be rather tempted, as long as i could replace the player with an equally good one.

Saying that if your finances are good then no need to let a gem like him go, but he may become unhappy at not been allowed to move, and offers like that don't come along very often.

Unless you are in desperate need for money or to heavily strengthen another position I would keep him. He looks like the best RB in the world.

His defensive, mental, offensive, and physical attributes looks amazing. Perfect for a world class full back. He is better than any full-back IRL now.

I definitely wouldn't accept it if that was their first offer. What I have found in the game with teams like Real Madrid and Man City is if you reject their first offer, they usually come back with a bigger offer.

I wouldn't have a DR in the first place but I wouldn't hesitate on that offer but my loyalty is not great...

I've found that if you have the right tactical setup you can plug and play with players similar to him, he does look pretty damn good though but there would be at least another 5 guys around you could replace him with or a dozen kids waiting to be him.

Archived