A Question On Tutoring Young Players??

Ok when you choose the youngster you want to be tutored by another member of the squad you get 3 options to choose.. Ideal Role model for this person .. Can learn form this person.. Or a adapt to how this person plays .. Dose it make any difference on which one of thesis you choose If so what difference ???

If you ask me, there is no difference. I always use "can learn from..." and if successful the understudy will adopt the teacher's personality and personal moves. So what's the point in having the other choices??

I, too, would like an explanation...

All 3 options take 6 months to complete. There are many theories, but my observations are:

1) Role model, tries to pick up both ppm and mental stats at the same time, most difficult to accomplish and for the youngster to accept.

2) Adopting approach, focus on improving mental stats, picking up ppms are secondary.

3) Learn from, focus on ppm, mental secondary.

Personally i just dont bother with this aspect of the game. Its just poorly implemented if you ask me. Hell, the whole player interaction part is bit crappy. Usually your players will just end up hating each other so its a bit of a gamble.

Originally posted by jakobx:

Personally i just dont bother with this aspect of the game. Its just poorly implemented if you ask me. Hell, the whole player interaction part is bit crappy. Usually your players will just end up hating each other so its a bit of a gamble.

Whilst it is too much of a lottery, it does make a big difference. Not only the PPMs, but the youngster can raise his mentalk attributes a lot, which becomes all the more important when he's ready to play top-flight first-team football.

Originally posted by jakobx:

I dont think that this feature has been that poorly implemented or it is a waste of time as compared to a couple of other features. If you carefully use this feature, then its benefits are great. For example Vidic and Ferdinand are two of the best defenders in the game. So i get a regen defender with the same personality as Ferdinand and when i use the "role model" option his mental attributes shot up within a year (after tutoring him twice with Ferdinand). Similarly i tutored the same defender with Vidic but this time i used the "adopt approach" option and there was no negative impact on the player and he further improved his mental stats, becoming one of the best defenders in the game icon_razz.gif As i said, the feature should be used carefully instead of just selecting a random option icon_smile.gif

Archived