+ Reply to Thread

Thread: international and club management- can you fall out with yourself?

Amateur

Default international and club management- can you fall out with yourself?

really stupid question-

im managing england under 21s as well as torquay and one of my players is in the squad. I noticed before a friendly i could still set instructions, so would it be possible to tell myself to only play him for half a game, ignore myself and play him for the whole 90 mins, then complain about myself in the media?

i really want my description to read "schizophrenic manager".

Amateur

Default Re: international and club management- can you fall out with yourself?

Errr....I've been managing Netherland Antilles and 3 player is in my League 2 squad.....Haven't try anything like that before

Amateur

Class idea. Hope it works

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by aviera View Post
    Errr....I've been managing Netherland Antilles and 3 player is in my League 2 squad.....Haven't try anything like that before
    now thats a challenge....

suprised they have enough players in the game to allow you to manage them, is it a custom database?

Amateur

Would be great if it was possible However, you can't choose to tell yourself that your players can only play play one half (or withdraw from squad) if you're both the club and the nations manager

+ Reply to Thread