+ Reply to Thread

Thread: international and club management- can you fall out with yourself?

Amateur

Default international and club management- can you fall out with yourself?

really stupid question-

im managing england under 21s as well as torquay and one of my players is in the squad. I noticed before a friendly i could still set instructions, so would it be possible to tell myself to only play him for half a game, ignore myself and play him for the whole 90 mins, then complain about myself in the media?

i really want my description to read "schizophrenic manager".

Amateur

Default Re: international and club management- can you fall out with yourself?

Errr....I've been managing Netherland Antilles and 3 player is in my League 2 squad.....Haven't try anything like that before

Amateur

Class idea. Hope it works ;)

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by aviera View Post
    Errr....I've been managing Netherland Antilles and 3 player is in my League 2 squad.....Haven't try anything like that before
    now thats a challenge....

suprised they have enough players in the game to allow you to manage them, is it a custom database?

Amateur

Would be great if it was possible ;) However, you can't choose to tell yourself that your players can only play play one half (or withdraw from squad) if you're both the club and the nations manager

+ Reply to Thread