Most goals by one player in a game

What's the most you've had in a competitive game?

Most I've had is 4 - quite a few times woth Aguero and Pato, then Canales.

Haven;t managed 5 since FM05 - despite Aguero scoring 4 in the first half he just couldn;t do it!

Best ever was recently though - Neymar against Argentina - 4-3 - scored the winner with a free-kick on 82 mins!!!

i've done more than 4 in friendlies, but never in competitive matches

Thnking about it - I don't think I've managed it in a friendly either - ususally sub the entire team at half-time though. Might try it with 1 man up front.

Im pretty sure I had a striker get 5 on his debut for me once, I will find a screen shot later

This is without any corner bugs, cheats etc

Once had a guy score 10 on his debut on CM4.

Most goals in 1 game I ever had though was Anatoli Todorov on CM4 too, he scored 12 times in a 13-1 win.

Most I ever scored in 1 game by a player after having one of my men sent off, was also 10 goals, by Cavenaghi on CM4 in a CL Q final against Panathainaikos.

A god of a game CM4 was for me.

Also, not related, but once went the entire lg season in Serie C2C with Florentia Viola (Fiorentina) without conceding a single goal.

In FM07/08 (can't remember which) I was playing as River Plate against The Strongest in the Copa Libertadores and I won 15-0. 8 were scored by Gustavo Oberman and 7 were scored by Falcao. I used to have a screenshot but I've got a new computer since then and lost the files. I also seem to remember Oberman scoring 8 against some team from New Zealand in the Club World Championship. They were by far my best strikeforce in any FM and used to score 50+ goals a season each.

Once had a guy score 10 on his debut on CM4.

Most goals in 1 game I ever had though was Anatoli Todorov on CM4 too, he scored 12 times in a 13-1 win.

Most I ever scored in 1 game by a player after having one of my men sent off, was also 10 goals, by Cavenaghi on CM4 in a CL Q final against Panathainaikos.

A god of a game CM4 was for me.

Also, not related, but once went the entire lg season in Serie C2C with Florentia Viola (Fiorentina) without conceding a single goal.

Anatoli Todorov or god as I call him. Now that brings back some memories. He was probably the most prolific striker I ever had, fired me to 2 european cups in 3 years with PSV. Happy days!!

Archived