**Unofficial** Tips Q+A By Jack Edwarrds And NTFC!

Tom may i please direct you to the question you asked in the good player thingy becuase i gave you a hint;0.

If not then try Stephen Opaka(colchester) you may be able to loan him.

Also try Gareth Evan maybe?

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tom anders:

i also have a trampoline but never tried playing psp on it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My kids have a trampoline but if I used it I've a feeling it'd break icon_wink.gif

Ok guys this is a question whihc is off topic but hey.

What motivated you to buy a Psp?.

Possible answers

A)FM

B)played on friends psp and was "hooked"(my motivation)

C)wireless play

D)long journeys.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

Possible answers

A)FM

C)wireless play

D)long journeys. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

a combination of a and d - im going to australia for a year and i cant do without fm!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

Possible answers

A)FM

C)wireless play

Mine isnt really on their, altough long journeys is one. I just looked through psp sites and liked the look of the games, i also liked the fact you can watch movies and play music, since i have a 1 gb memory card i have the football factory on my memory and about 50 songs and 30 pictures which is good. And FM handheld was probably a reason aswell as i played FM alot on PC.

no one remember ID then? hehe

i bought the psp in all honesty to listen to music and play games, fmh was a god send!

Quetion: ive sent the scout out for youth players at least half a dozen times now and he never finds anything, it that normal or is the celtic scout buggy? (im hoping a dev might pop in and say "ooh, may be buggy")

I am currently managing Huddersfield Town. Who would you reccomend in loaning?? on loan I currently have David Graham, Lloyd James and I cant remember the other one.

Thanxs. Will ask more when I think of any icon_smile.gif

Ha umm try scouting central europe,if your scout does not scout anyone then he either spending his time smoking bongs while suppose to be scoutingicon_biggrin.gif.

Mark jsut sees whos on loan and see where you need improving.

How do you save your tactic?

From what i gather they are selected for instnace i used my Arsenal tactic for my Hinckley team all i done was press the formation it was.

can i give my players Seperate insturctions?

Players can also be given individual instructions that work alongside team instructions.Press X on "player instructios" from the tree menu,and your team will be displayed,with instructions in the far right column.

To change the insturction type,take note of the action buttons menu at the bottom of the screen,pressing circle will cycle forwards through instructionss types,whilst pressing Square will cycle backwards through them.

If you get sacked you can appply to rejoin another team, it doesnt automatically stop that game does it?

Also, is there managers reputation on this game, Like obsecue, conitnental etc.?

Possible answers

A)FM

C)wireless play

A primarily but D is an nice side-effect

Just took a 'break' at work and instead of tradionally reading a newspaper, bought a nice goalie on a freebie

i bought mine because i got really bored with the rubbish graphics of past handheld systems. plus i don go on long journeys quite often so it made sense to get one and not be bored. FM handheld being released was a brilliant thing for my boredomicon_biggrin.gif

Is there a way of saving H + A tactics so that you an change easily between games rather than have to change everything, and especially changing tactics quickly in game?

Cheers guys

Archived