[FM10] 6 Trophies 6 Continents

Liverbird93

I'll keep this update short as this part of my career is just a stepping stone to the 6 champions leagues. An average start to the season we went on a great run which saw us rise up the table and we maintained that for a third place finish. We also did well to reach the quarters in the Chatham cup. A good season overall.

League Table

League Positions Graph

got a job at Canterbury United. Finally in the top league so hopefully can make the playoffs.

Also have a career game (yet to be posted) where my first job was at Canterbury, thinking I may have downloaded the same NZ file as you, just wondering if on your game NZ players are counted as foreigners in the A-League? (they aren't supposed to be as far as I know).

Anyway, more ambitious than I was and good luck with the Dragons :) tempting me to restart in a lower NZ division now :|

Season Report 2-Canterbury United

Not a bad season where we only lost twice in the main season but a cruel defeat in the playoff semi final left me rather disappointed so we still need to qualify for the OFC champions league. This season I think that we should win the league if I can get a few good signings in.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Playoff Semi Final

• 2 weeks later...

Archived