Hi there ...guys new to the Form...a helpful hand would be appreciateed :D

Hi there...guys...So like an die hard football fan...ive picked up Football Manager 2010...mainly due to the world cup...idk why..but thought I could get take a team to the summit of world football mostly...and got a bit bored of playing FIFA 10.

So I have a shortlist of teams that I would like to mange and have gone through the respective team forums and found out a lot. So these are the teams I would like to manage

= Everton

= Aston Villa

= Tottenham

What I would very much appreciate is your experience with these respective teams, like did a buyer buy the club somewhere down the road or were you backed by the current owners.

If you have any other team that I should take up in the EPL, please feel free to suggest them with your experience.

PS one thing i've not read anywhere is that Everton get a takeover? No one seems to mention it and I am surprised that very few players actually rolled an Everton game.

Anyway so pls go ahead and suggest a team from the above 3.

Am going to watch France vs Uraguay..Laters:D

Hi and welcome to the forums :)

I would suggest a Aston Villa game. Try and get the best out of our young English hopefuls, also try and break into the top 4 just like spurs this season. Villa can be a really fun save

spurs always seem to do a lot better on my saves than u would expect so they certainly have a strong squad to start with. man utd need new players due to their ageing squad but pressure is on for results straight away. man city have bucket loads of money but need strengthening, arsenal have loads of young players. it really is down to what sort of challenge you want

Welcome to the forums. If you go the Good Player & Team Guide section of the forums, there is club threads on both Villa and Spurs (not sure about Everton) where people describe their tactics, transfers, players who are key etc.

Archived