Vanilla demo then buy?

Like Charlo and FrazT have said, the demo is very limited. For the sake of losing half a season in the game, id buy the game and patch to 10.3 then start a new game.

Possibly go to the Editors forum and download a database update from Forbsie/Chris22 or CromScott which will update the teams and promotions/relegations up to roughly the present day.

Ahhh.....didn't think of that...

Ok thank you very much for the replies.

Oh...does anyone know why on steam its $40 and if I look at the other link to purchase the download it looks like its $15?

The Steam UK price is £29.99.

But you can get it from many on line stores for a smaller price:

Amazon it is $34.90

http://www.amazon.com/Football-Manager-2010-Pc/dp/B002KG008Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1276093633&sr=8-1

BUT Direct to Drive have it on sale at the moment.

This site is useful:

http://www.gamestracker.com/buy-football-manager-2010-compare-prices-pc.htm

Just a quick question. I've not bought FM10 yet but I'm seriously thinking about it. But I've heard about some installation problems and I dont really know what Steam is. So could someone possibly tell me about installation and Steam please? And also, how do you download the leagues? Are they already on the game and you have to tick the box next to it? Sorry about my non-existent knowledge :)

not everyone has had installation issues only some but they are easily fixed with the right help steam is a program that allows you to buy games,you choose your game you want to buy enter payment card detaisl they take payment then you download and install game as for the leagues you want to play there are 100`s of leagues in game you just select what countries and leagues you want to play then start game

Archived