Question????

Does anyone know what to do when write about player "wp" players need a work permit ???.... that player is already in place for me but can not play, i bought it from another club .... please you who know the answer to some articles ...........I do not know English well

Does anyone know what to do when write about player "wp" players need a work permit ???.... that player is already in place for me but can not play, i bought it from another club .... please you who know the answer to some articles ...........I do not know English well

You'll need a feeder team for work permits, so you can send the player there for couple seasons and he'll gain a double nationality. Request such team from the board.

You already have a feeder club that is set up to send Work Permit (WP) players to. If you did not have a feeder club like this, you would not be able to sign players that fail to get a work permit.

When you sign a player who needs a work permit, but fails to get one, you do get a warning message that he will need to be loaned to your work permit feeder club. This message looks very similar to the standard accept transfer message and is easy to miss.

A player takes a minimum of 3 years to get EU nationality and it can take as long as 5 years, if you look at your feeder clubs, it will tell you how long it takes in the feeder club information screen.

You can offer the player a new contract in the hope that he'll get a Work Permit this time around, or otherwise as others have said you'll need to loan him out either to a country that has a low days to nationality or to a high reputation team where he will hopefully get spotted by his National team and capped so he can get a work permit.

You can offer the player a new contract in the hope that he'll get a Work Permit this time around, or otherwise as others have said you'll need to loan him out either to a country that has a low days to nationality or to a high reputation team where he will hopefully get spotted by his National team and capped so he can get a work permit.

I never thought about offering a new contract....I have a player at a feeder team...not sure why he didn't get a WP...he had 12 caps was 19 Y/O...he spend a season at the feeder club...played in the WC with his national team (South Africa) so now has 16 or so caps..I'll offer him a new contract to see if he can get a WP this time around. Thanks..you learn something new every day.

Archived