FM Multi-tasking

Has anyone tried it yet, and how did you get on?

I will be purchasing my FM handheld game tomorrow, and plan to play FM handheld simultaneously with my full on 2018 career game on my PC whilst wearing my england shirt and listening to the greatest football hits of all time and watching re runs of the greatest PL seasons!

Is this the ultimate football experiance?

(by the way, most of that was rubbish, but i am interested in peeps playing both as i cant bear to stop playing my PC game!)

Has anyone tried it yet, and how did you get on?

I will be purchasing my FM handheld game tomorrow, and plan to play FM handheld simultaneously with my full on 2018 career game on my PC whilst wearing my england shirt and listening to the greatest football hits of all time and watching re runs of the greatest PL seasons!

Is this the ultimate football experiance?

(by the way, most of that was rubbish, but i am interested in peeps playing both as i cant bear to stop playing my PC game!)

• SI Staff

Sajakbar - if you charge your PSP and leave to go to the game at, say, 1 o'clock, and play the game on the travel to the ground, play at half time, and then your travel back (getting home at 7pm) the battery should just about be starting to run out when you get home according to the test results we've had. 6 and a half hour battery life on the game seems to be the norm thus far on the default settings.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Miles Jacobson:

Sajakbar - if you charge your PSP and leave to go to the game at, say, 1 o'clock, and play the game on the travel to the ground, play at half time, and then your travel back (getting home at 7pm) the battery should just about be starting to run out when you get home according to the test results we've had. 6 and a half hour battery life on the game seems to be the norm thus far on the default settings. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think thats very very interesting, miles!

the fact that everything you do on the psp, video, music, games etc always use the umd quite heavily has to be battery-demanding.

very smart touch with this, borderline genius, exactly like releasing a pc/mac version of the game!

KUTGW!

tst and they say men cant multi task haha!

annoying bank holiday, didn't get it yesterday because i was out so they left a card saying you can collect it tommorow, went down and its closed due to bank holiday Grrrr, now i have to wait until tommorow until i can collect it and then play. icon13.gif

Archived