Transfer fee's

WHY and how do Ai clubs manage to get like 50-mill for players but they offer us low pathetic bids.?

Any proof?

I've never seen an AI club receive £50m+ unless a human manager has been paying it.

yes i have proof. Palermo just signed 2 players 1 for 59 mill and the other for 47.5 mill. and the 2nd i tried to get 15 mill for him and only managed to get 9.5 year later he's sold on for 47.5

i've noticed this, it seams to be the AI goes off your own players value, then drops it slighty to then make an offer, since noticeing that, i tried doubleing the value and putting it in the askling price which has turned made the AI offer slighty more for the players.

but on the other side of that if you say put £100M for a player worth £10M the AI does not borther and sometimes only offers what his value is, so you need to work out a good value - to me i set any player who has a wanted sign next to there name to around double of what there value is.

Maybe they have tycoons or something so the other team asks for more. On my save Man City bought Gourcuff for £57 million, Real Madrid bought Fabregas for £59 million and Barcelona had a £66 million offer for Sakho accepted but he turned down the contract.

I beg to differ. As you can see many of these are regens. I think only Criscito was not a regen (of the top, top transfers). I'm not involved in any of those big transfers btw. It's AI v AI in all of them. Unfortunately they've never been willing to pay such prices for my priced assets, but often wanting 100+ million for their star players...

LeadingTransfers.png

I beg to differ. As you can see many of these are regens. I think only Criscito was not a regen (of the top, top transfers). I'm not involved in any of those big transfers btw. It's AI v AI in all of them. Unfortunately they've never been willing to pay such prices for my priced assets, but often wanting 100+ million for their star players...

LeadingTransfers.png

The board accepted the 2nd offer I have 5 transfers in the list !

NUFC

newcastl.PNG

I'm not currently a member of any photo sharing web site. whats th ebest for hosting screen shots..?

I notice the Palermo got taken over by a tycoon and have spend 125 mill on players since the summer, the 2 transfers i listed abopve took place in Jan..

yes i have proof. Palermo just signed 2 players 1 for 59 mill and the other for 47.5 mill. and the 2nd i tried to get 15 mill for him and only managed to get 9.5 year later he's sold on for 47.5

So in that case one AI club bid that. Just not for one of your players. Where's the problem?

Archived