+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Transfer fee's

  1. #1
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    7th March 2006
    Location
    UK, England, Norwich, Norfolk
    Posts
    2,495

    Question Transfer fee's

    WHY and how do Ai clubs manage to get like 50-mill for players but they offer us low pathetic bids.?

  2. #2
    Reserves
    Join Date
    8th January 2004
    Posts
    10,763

    Default Re: Transfer fee's

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne\'o View Post
    WHY and how do Ai clubs manage to get like 50-mill for players but they offer us low pathetic bids.?

    Any proof?

    I've never seen an AI club receive £50m+ unless a human manager has been paying it.

  3. #3
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    7th March 2006
    Location
    UK, England, Norwich, Norfolk
    Posts
    2,495

    Default Re: Transfer fee's

    yes i have proof. Palermo just signed 2 players 1 for 59 mill and the other for 47.5 mill. and the 2nd i tried to get 15 mill for him and only managed to get 9.5 year later he's sold on for 47.5

  4. #4
    Reserves
    Join Date
    8th January 2004
    Posts
    10,763

    Default Re: Transfer fee's

    Stick some screenshots up then and lets have a look at the players involved.

  5. #5
    Amateur
    Join Date
    4th February 2010
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Transfer fee's

    i've noticed this, it seams to be the AI goes off your own players value, then drops it slighty to then make an offer, since noticeing that, i tried doubleing the value and putting it in the askling price which has turned made the AI offer slighty more for the players.

    but on the other side of that if you say put £100M for a player worth £10M the AI does not borther and sometimes only offers what his value is, so you need to work out a good value - to me i set any player who has a wanted sign next to there name to around double of what there value is.

  6. #6
    Amateur
    Join Date
    28th July 2008
    Posts
    929

    Default Re: Transfer fee's

    The highest I've ever been offered is £69 million for a CB, but I did buy him for £50 million the previous summer. He is easily one of the best defenders ever to play the game.

  7. #7
    Amateur
    Join Date
    4th January 2010
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Posts
    281

    Default Re: Transfer fee's

    Maybe they have tycoons or something so the other team asks for more. On my save Man City bought Gourcuff for £57 million, Real Madrid bought Fabregas for £59 million and Barcelona had a £66 million offer for Sakho accepted but he turned down the contract.

  8. #8
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    3rd November 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,116

    Default Re: Transfer fee's

    I would say this happens at the beginning of the game not when it is just regens !

  9. #9
    Reserves
    Join Date
    27th October 2002
    Posts
    12,540

    Default Re: Transfer fee's

    I beg to differ. As you can see many of these are regens. I think only Criscito was not a regen (of the top, top transfers). I'm not involved in any of those big transfers btw. It's AI v AI in all of them. Unfortunately they've never been willing to pay such prices for my priced assets, but often wanting 100+ million for their star players...


  10. #10
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    3rd November 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,116

    Thumbs up Re: Transfer fee's

    Quote Originally Posted by Pangaea View Post
    I beg to differ. As you can see many of these are regens. I think only Criscito was not a regen (of the top, top transfers). I'm not involved in any of those big transfers btw. It's AI v AI in all of them. Unfortunately they've never been willing to pay such prices for my priced assets, but often wanting 100+ million for their star players...


    The board accepted the 2nd offer I have 5 transfers in the list !

    NUFC


  11. #11
    Amateur
    Join Date
    7th January 2010
    Posts
    109

    Default Re: Transfer fee's

    yea just like my save , pato 60m to man city - and danny wilson for 55m to real madrid lol im in 2018 and u cant get a decent player for stupid prices

  12. #12
    Amateur
    Join Date
    3rd November 2007
    Location
    PSN - bean824
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: Transfer fee's

    Wait, how the hell was Nemeth worth 30.5M?!?!?!

  13. #13
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    7th March 2006
    Location
    UK, England, Norwich, Norfolk
    Posts
    2,495

    Default Re: Transfer fee's

    I'm not currently a member of any photo sharing web site. whats th ebest for hosting screen shots..?

    I notice the Palermo got taken over by a tycoon and have spend 125 mill on players since the summer, the 2 transfers i listed abopve took place in Jan..

  14. #14
    Third Team
    Join Date
    29th April 2003
    Location
    Feels he should be in the game
    Posts
    6,974

    Default Re: Transfer fee's

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne\'o View Post
    yes i have proof. Palermo just signed 2 players 1 for 59 mill and the other for 47.5 mill. and the 2nd i tried to get 15 mill for him and only managed to get 9.5 year later he's sold on for 47.5
    So in that case one AI club bid that. Just not for one of your players. Where's the problem?

  15. #15
    Third Team
    Join Date
    29th April 2003
    Location
    Feels he should be in the game
    Posts
    6,974

    Default Re: Transfer fee's

    Quote Originally Posted by bean824 View Post
    Wait, how the hell was Nemeth worth 30.5M?!?!?!
    Or Choupo-Moting 38?

  16. #16

  17. #17
    Part-Timer
    Join Date
    15th July 2008
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,968

    Default Re: Transfer fee's

    SI have taken inflation into account.

  18. #18
    World Cup Winner
    Join Date
    20th May 2003
    Posts
    55,607

    Default Re: Transfer fee's

    Leading Transfers

    You can get a lot more for your players if you offer deals with money spread over 4 years and tied up in clauses. The top four all had large fees based on goals, with just one yet to pay out.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Transfer fee's

    Quote Originally Posted by dafuge View Post
    Leading Transfers

    You can get a lot more for your players if you offer deals with money spread over 4 years and tied up in clauses. The top four all had large fees based on goals, with just one yet to pay out.
    Wow that's some serious money you're raking in there. Nice one!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts