Football Manager T-shirts

• SI Staff

Just in time for the World Cup comes the first range of Football Manager T-shirts!

We've partnered up with our friends at Backstreet Merchandise to create some limited edition World Cup T-shirts for supporters of England, France and Holland, as well as another T-shirt for all Football Managers, one for long suffering football widows, and are also selling some Football Manager vintage style footballs.

You can get the T-shirts now from http://www.backstreet-merch.com/bands/fbm/ - the T-shirts are available to be shipped to a huge list of countries, which you can find in the store by clicking on the "shipping zones" button.

• SI Staff
Why not Australia?

There are minimum orders we have to do for each shirt, so we've concentrated (for now) to countries where we sell a lot of games, the country is in the World Cup, and SEGA have a local office. We just don't sell enough games in Oz to think we'll sell enough shirts there.

If the shirts do well, then we'll look at adding special shirts for other countries in the future.

Ordering two shirts right now (Football Rules 1863 and England Managers Red), but one costs more to ship than the other (Football Rules 1863). Odd.

It looks like the first item is £2 shipping, and all subsequent items are £1 shipping.

Ordering two shirts right now (Football Rules 1863 and England Managers Red), but one costs more to ship than the other (Football Rules 1863). Odd.

"If you order multiples of the same product type then the first item will be charged at full shipping price the following items of that type will be charged at half the shipping price."

From the FAQ. ;)

Just order the Football Rules. Good job SI ! :thup:

• 2 weeks later...
"If you order multiples of the same product type then the first item will be charged at full shipping price the following items of that type will be charged at half the shipping price."

From the FAQ. ;)

Just order the Football Rules. Good job SI ! :thup:

I bought both anyway. :D

There are minimum orders we have to do for each shirt, so we've concentrated (for now) to countries where we sell a lot of games, the country is in the World Cup, and SEGA have a local office. We just don't sell enough games in Oz to think we'll sell enough shirts there.

If the shirts do well, then we'll look at adding special shirts for other countries in the future.

well I just bought a dutch tshirt and I'm from Australia and I been buying the game since cm 01/02

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
They are all available for me, maybe it's about your country, they don't ship some countries. See the list here.

Thank you, my country is actually on the list. Apparently prices, currencies and product availability are tied up to customer IP. Merchant's web software seems to be outdated and cannot detect my home IP (no proxies), no such problem when browsing from work PC. However one can only use billing address and shipping address corresponding to country IP. Therefore I cannot purchase and ship FM T-Shirts as gifts to my friends in UK. I've never had any problems with other online stores, for example - game.co.uk works just fine.

Bummer :(

Miles, any chance of using a different (or additional) merchant for FM gear?

Just in time for the World Cup comes the first range of Football Manager T-shirts!

We've partnered up with our friends at Backstreet Merchandise to create some limited edition World Cup T-shirts for supporters of England, France and Holland, as well as another T-shirt for all Football Managers, one for long suffering football widows, and are also selling some Football Manager vintage style footballs.

You can get the T-shirts now from www.footballmanager.com/store - the T-shirts are available to be shipped to a huge list of countries, which you can find in the store by clicking on the "shipping zones" button.

As Miles says this batch of t-shirts was the first range, are there any plans to release any other designs round the time of the FM11 release?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived