Won't let me manage national team

I'm currently playing as Shakhtar when I thought to make it a bit more interesting I'd apply for the first national team job to come up. Anyway the Ghana manager got sacked and they offered me the job and I accepted. Then nothing happened and it still said they didn't have a manager. A week later it came up saying they wanted me as manager so I accepted and it still wont let me be manager. Does anyone know why or what I can do so it will let me manage them?

Also will it do this with every national team job I apply for?

Not massively. There'll be some minor changes to gameplay etc so your tactics may need tweaking but everything will continue to work. That's about all you'll notice though.

The patches are designed to be save game compatible so you'll be fine, but they do recommend you start a new game just so you get the full benefit right from the start. It's not necessary though.

You're welcome. I did mention that your tactics may need tweaking, don't worry overly though. I'm still using the same tactics I used with the retail version of the game and they're working fine.

But the match engine is changed from patch to patch so it is possible you may need to make some minor changes to get the best out of your team. But if it aint broke, don't fix it.

Archived