Game Reinstall?

Hi,

I uninstalled FM10 a while back as it was impinging on my Uni work ethic! Now that the joyful summer is back I would like to reinstall the game. I still have all my validation codes and receipt numbers etc. Any advice on how to do this? Ps, I purchased through Steam.

Thanks in advance,

Rory

• Administrators

Download Steam (if you don't still have it on your system) go the 'Games' section and go to 'activate a product on Steam'

From here you can enter your activation code and the game will be downloaded. Let me know how you get on, thanks.

Steam's really good for this.

I had Medieval 2: Total war installed a while back, but then formatted my PC to put Windows Vista on and around the same time I moved to the south of England.

The box for Medieval somehow didn't make it down south and ended up in the loft up north (We're renting that house out) but when I reinstalled Steam, I just had to download Medieval again and it worked fine. Didn't need to put any codes in or anything, it knew I had the game. I was very impressed.

Maybe activation is different for FM, mine wasn't done through Steam just from the CD, I only used Steam for Medieval because it made me IIRC. :D

Like I say though for Medieval I didn't have to re-enter anything. Disk, box, activation codes and manual are all 360 miles away and it downloaded and installed fine.

Yeah for some reason when I log in to Steam none of the details about my previous download of the game are there. Steam support say that the game should be listen in My Library, regardless of uninstall, but no joy.

Archived