Describe your usual FM playing week.

I usually play for between half an hour to an hour, Monday to Friday evenings. Saturday is normally two hours in the afternoon followed by an hour in the evening, Sunday is usually more of the same.

My addiction is getting worse though as lately I have been getting a quick 20-30 minutes in the morning whilst I am waiting for her indoors to get ready before we go to work!! icon_smile.gif

I usually play for between half an hour to an hour, Monday to Friday evenings. Saturday is normally two hours in the afternoon followed by an hour in the evening, Sunday is usually more of the same.

My addiction is getting worse though as lately I have been getting a quick 20-30 minutes in the morning whilst I am waiting for her indoors to get ready before we go to work!! icon_smile.gif

I play everyday. I get in at 5.30ish from work and load up my save, I go on for an hour then I have some tea, then I stay on it until about 2am, so it's about 8/9 hours a day, except a Friday when I spend about 6 hours (until 4am), and then Saturday and I get on at 10am until 2am Sunday morning - depending whether I can be bothered to go out or not, then on a Sunday I get on at 12pm and get off it at 1am, just about enough time to have enough sleep for work the next day.

So, I spend about 70hours of FM08 each week!

I know! I'm addicted!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bratto17:

I play everyday. I get in at 5.30ish from work and load up my save, I go on for an hour then I have some tea, then I stay on it until about 2am, so it's about 8/9 hours a day, except a Friday when I spend about 6 hours (until 4am), and then Saturday and I get on at 10am until 2am Sunday morning - depending whether I can be bothered to go out or not, then on a Sunday I get on at 12pm and get off it at 1am, just about enough time to have enough sleep for work the next day.

I know! I'm addicted! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jesus! That's quite an addiction you have there Bratto icon_eek.gif

At the moment.... NOTHING, during the week! I have my reasons, but I'm starting to wonder if they're really that important. Might be time to ditch some things/people and get more gaming time in. At the moment, I'm squeezing in a few hours at the weekend. I've pretty much given up attemtping to get a career game going anyway until the next patch comes out.

Bratto, I was going to say you needed help but with all the gaming I do, I would have to get help for myself icon_biggrin.gif

I don't play all too much because I'm trying to play The Witcher and Crysis at the same time. So I'm trying to get all three in my gaming schedule icon_wink.gif

Monday: Clan 6:30pm-2am

Tuesday"

Wednesday"

Thursday" Clan 6:30pm-2am

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:

So around 14-16 hours aweek although it varies on when the clan finishes obviously. I do not play it other than in the Clan ,Single player just has never done it for me!!!!

Scary thing is i've been playing in the clan for 4-5 years... icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cudman:

Depending on what else I have going on it can vary from 15-35 hours a week. If I have a quite weekend I could play from 1pm-12-pm Friday AND Sunday. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry that should have read saturday and sunday

Monday - maybe an hour or two in the evening

Tuesday - don't play

Wednesday - maybe an hour in the evening

Thursday - don't play

Friday - early evening until late night

Saturday - all day sometimes

Sunday - few hours in the afternoon

That's assuming I have nothing planned at the weekend.

I like this thread it gives me hope.

I'll usually go out one night in the week, the other four I will play it when my girlfrind goes to bed (11pm) till 1 am. So that is 8 hours, then most saturdays and sundays five hours each spread over the day.

So about 18 hours a week. Depends what i'm doing obvisley, I was stuck in bed in September after my appendex burst and then I was playing for about 15 hours a day on my laptop. Did like 5 seasons in a week and a half.

I usually play computer 5 hours a day (I know, it's a lot), but looking mail, playing another games, watching any video... I have played 240 hours from 8.01 patch, do your maths. But paying attention 50% of the time more or less, tough FM is running.

I was lucky enough to squeeze in an hour's play before bed last night. I was worried it'd make me sleepy at work today, but it was so worth it. I've taken over Nottingham Forest for short-term bit of fun until the next patch, and I watched my team win 2-0 away at Leeds (fantastic!) and then 7-0(!) at home to Millwall. I was so thrilled that getting to sleep was hard. Will I stay up late tonight and play some more? You bet I will!

Monday - play online with people from 7-10pm,

Tuesday - if Radcliffe arent at home in real life, 5-10pm, usually starting a new game

Wednesday - Usually working so dont play.

Thursday - Online again

Friday - either working or drinking so no

Saturday - dont be stupid,, most sacred day of the week so i go watch Radcliffe

Sunday after working at 2am - 8am and in bed till 3pm, on it all day until 7pm, when i play online again

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Saturday - dont be stupid,, most sacred day of the week so i go watch Radcliffe </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean you can't play at all on a Saturday because Radcliffe are playing? How long are their matches?!

• 1 month later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rooneymagic88:

Bratto17, I take my hat off to you sir, that is hardcore!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My love for the FM Series will never die!

Usually a couple of hours mon-thurs evening as the missus works nights.

Also play a few hours sitting in the garden on Sunday as recovering from friday/sat nights and football sun mornings.

Reckon about 12 hours most weeks.

Some people play this game wayyy to much, cant be healthy!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bratto17:

With the greatest of respect, if this is true, you really need to get a life.

If ANYBODY spends anything near 24 hours in a week on FM then they should be very, very, worried about the state of their life.

With me it depends on how much I have to work, and whatever else. I'd say around 8-10 hours a week at the very most.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tomtuck01:

With the greatest of respect, if this is true, you really need to get a life.

If ANYBODY spends anything near 24 hours in a week on FM then they should be very, very, worried about the state of their life.

With me it depends on how much I have to work, and whatever else. I'd say around 8-10 hours a week at the very most. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, with the greatest of respect, it's none of your business what people do with their lives.

Whether or not you think I (and others who share the same love for FM as I do) need to get a life because we spend over 24 hours playing the game in a week, to be honest I don't give a toss what you think, so keep your snide remarks to yourself.

Well, with the greatest of respect, it's none of your business what people do with their lives.

Whether or not you think I (and others who share the same love for FM as I do) need to get a life because we spend over 24 hours playing the game in a week, to be honest I don't give a toss what you think, so keep your snide remarks to yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It must impact your social life though?

Think of the pub time lost for a start icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by skintsaint:

Whether or not you think I (and others who share the same love for FM as I do) need to get a life because we spend over 24 hours playing the game in a week, to be honest I don't give a toss what you think, so keep your snide remarks to yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It must impact your social life though?

Think of the pub time lost for a start icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not really, I aint old enough to get in the pub, but I go out on a Friday and Saturday if my mates are doing anything; playing poker, going a party, watching footy, etc. icon_razz.gif

I just think that tomtuck01's post was unnecessary. What does it matter to him?

I just think that tomtuck01's post was unnecessary. What does it matter to him? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im scared for you, thats all. icon_wink.gif

Archived