Closed Thread

Thread: Describe your usual FM playing week.

Amateur

I usually play for between half an hour to an hour, Monday to Friday evenings. Saturday is normally two hours in the afternoon followed by an hour in the evening, Sunday is usually more of the same.
    My addiction is getting worse though as lately I have been getting a quick 20-30 minutes in the morning whilst I am waiting for her indoors to get ready before we go to work!!

Amateur

I usually play for between half an hour to an hour, Monday to Friday evenings. Saturday is normally two hours in the afternoon followed by an hour in the evening, Sunday is usually more of the same.
    My addiction is getting worse though as lately I have been getting a quick 20-30 minutes in the morning whilst I am waiting for her indoors to get ready before we go to work!!

Amateur

I play everyday. I get in at 5.30ish from work and load up my save, I go on for an hour then I have some tea, then I stay on it until about 2am, so it's about 8/9 hours a day, except a Friday when I spend about 6 hours (until 4am), and then Saturday and I get on at 10am until 2am Sunday morning - depending whether I can be bothered to go out or not, then on a Sunday I get on at 12pm and get off it at 1am, just about enough time to have enough sleep for work the next day.

So, I spend about 70hours of FM08 each week!

I know! I'm addicted!

Youth Team

Monday = 6pm-8pm
    Tuesday = 6pm-midnight
    Wednesday = 6pm-8pm
    Thursday = 6pm-8pm
    Friday = 3.30pm-8pm
    Saturday = Noon-6pm
    Sunday = Noon-8pm

Bout 30 hours?

Amateur

Maybe 60-90 minutes in the evenings, nothing for the past few days, though [*twitch*].

Third Team

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bratto17:
    I play everyday. I get in at 5.30ish from work and load up my save, I go on for an hour then I have some tea, then I stay on it until about 2am, so it's about 8/9 hours a day, except a Friday when I spend about 6 hours (until 4am), and then Saturday and I get on at 10am until 2am Sunday morning - depending whether I can be bothered to go out or not, then on a Sunday I get on at 12pm and get off it at 1am, just about enough time to have enough sleep for work the next day.

I know! I'm addicted! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jesus! That's quite an addiction you have there Bratto

Amateur

I work wednesday-friday, so play in the day on mondays & tuesdays, then I tend to play from about 10pm to 12-1am most nights. I do manage to save money playing FM rather than going out every friday/saturday night, so there's some good from it.

Reserves

At the moment.... NOTHING, during the week! I have my reasons, but I'm starting to wonder if they're really that important. Might be time to ditch some things/people and get more gaming time in. At the moment, I'm squeezing in a few hours at the weekend. I've pretty much given up attemtping to get a career game going anyway until the next patch comes out.

Youth Team

2 or 3 evenings a week for an hour or two, depending on what else is going on. Usually long stretches late Friday and Saturday night.

Youth Team

About 3 hours on a Monday evening for my network game. I play my solo game for a couple of hours after the Mrs has gone to bed - sometimes two or three times a week, sometimes not at all.

Reserves

Bratto, I was going to say you needed help but with all the gaming I do, I would have to get help for myself

I don't play all too much because I'm trying to play The Witcher and Crysis at the same time. So I'm trying to get all three in my gaming schedule

Amateur
    Still laughing at the ‘2’ Dafuge’s thing. \'You know the simpsons episode when homer gets really fat and he has that thing that looks like a bird that goes up and down, i let it pick lucky 7 letters and thats what it came up with, magic\' PMSL!!

Monday: Clan 6pm-12am
    Tuesday"
    Wednesday"
    Thursday"
    Friday: Dont Play
    Saturday: Clan 6pm - 12am
    Sunday: Rarely Play

So around 30 hours aweek although it varies on when the clan finishes obviously

sav112

Monday: Clan 6:30pm-2am
    Tuesday"
    Wednesday"
    Thursday" Clan 6:30pm-2am
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:

So around 14-16 hours aweek although it varies on when the clan finishes obviously. I do not play it other than in the Clan ,Single player just has never done it for me!!!!

Scary thing is i've been playing in the clan for 4-5 years...

Amateur

Depending on what else I have going on it can vary from 15-35 hours a week. If I have a quite weekend I could play from 1pm-12-pm Friday AND Sunday.

Amateur

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cudman:
    Depending on what else I have going on it can vary from 15-35 hours a week. If I have a quite weekend I could play from 1pm-12-pm Friday AND Sunday. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Sorry that should have read saturday and sunday

Part-Timer

Weekdays is usually a couple of hours after school depending on what i have planned and weekends it varies but probably a few hours each day.
    So that works out to between 10 and 20 hours or so...

World Cup Winner

Monday - maybe an hour or two in the evening
    Tuesday - don't play
    Wednesday - maybe an hour in the evening
    Thursday - don't play
    Friday - early evening until late night
    Saturday - all day sometimes
    Sunday - few hours in the afternoon

That's assuming I have nothing planned at the weekend.

Amateur

I like this thread it gives me hope.

I'll usually go out one night in the week, the other four I will play it when my girlfrind goes to bed (11pm) till 1 am. So that is 8 hours, then most saturdays and sundays five hours each spread over the day.

So about 18 hours a week. Depends what i'm doing obvisley, I was stuck in bed in September after my appendex burst and then I was playing for about 15 hours a day on my laptop. Did like 5 seasons in a week and a half.

Amateur

About 20-30 hours a week.
    But i just bought Call of duty 4 and i guess FM will have to share some of that time now!

Part-timer

Monday-Thursday: 7:30-11:00 PM
    Fridays: 7:30-1:00 AM unless I go decide to go out.
    Saturday and Sunday: Depends on whether I decide to do anything or not.

I play when I need some time out from real life pressures...sometimes every night, more than likely though once a month in a 2-3 hour session.

Used to play a lot, but its not that addictive anymore.

Part-timer
    Philadelphia, PA, USA, North America, Planet Earth

Generally only play in a clan these days, I struggle to get into a game when I'm only up against AI.

Sundays 8-11 est
    Mondays 9-11 est

I have a couple of save games,but put only put in an hour here and there.

I'll have to get an extra online game I think

Amateur

Bratto17, I take my hat off to you sir, that is hardcore!!

Amateur
    Struggling in EPL with Merthyr Tydfil 8.0.2

I usually play computer 5 hours a day (I know, it's a lot), but looking mail, playing another games, watching any video... I have played 240 hours from 8.01 patch, do your maths. But paying attention 50% of the time more or less, tough FM is running.

Reserves

I was lucky enough to squeeze in an hour's play before bed last night. I was worried it'd make me sleepy at work today, but it was so worth it. I've taken over Nottingham Forest for short-term bit of fun until the next patch, and I watched my team win 2-0 away at Leeds (fantastic!) and then 7-0(!) at home to Millwall. I was so thrilled that getting to sleep was hard. Will I stay up late tonight and play some more? You bet I will!

Amateur

4th season with Leeds in the Championship and I'm undefeated in 29 games!

So its been 2am nearly every night for the last 2 weeks!

My Playstation 3 and 42" HD TV has just arrived yesterday, I didn't play FM08 last night.

I feel dirty....

Amateur

Monday - play online with people from 7-10pm,
    Tuesday - if Radcliffe arent at home in real life, 5-10pm, usually starting a new game
    Wednesday - Usually working so dont play.
    Thursday - Online again
    Friday - either working or drinking so no
    Saturday - dont be stupid,, most sacred day of the week so i go watch Radcliffe
    Sunday after working at 2am - 8am and in bed till 3pm, on it all day until 7pm, when i play online again

Amateur

monday World of warcraft 7pm till 10pm
    tuesday same
    wednesday call of duty 4 7pm till 10pm
    thursday fm2008 9am till 10 pm with odd breaks
    friday call of duty 4 7pm till 10pm
    sat and sun together nights with wife

Reserves

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Saturday - dont be stupid,, most sacred day of the week so i go watch Radcliffe </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean you can't play at all on a Saturday because Radcliffe are playing? How long are their matches?!

Youth Team

Saturday - About 6 PM - 2AM
    Sunday - 9pm - 1am
    Monday -10 pm - 1am
    Tuesday - Same as above
    Wednesday - Same as Monday
    Thursday - 4PM - 1AM
    Friday - 10Pm - 4AM

Around 36 Hours then.

Amateur

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rooneymagic88:
    Bratto17, I take my hat off to you sir, that is hardcore!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My love for the FM Series will never die!

Amateur
    Left La Bombonera for the Emirates Stadium.

Currently off sick but when I am working I work from home anyway lol (lucky me) so anywhere from 50-100 hours a week.

Amateur

Usually a couple of hours mon-thurs evening as the missus works nights.

Also play a few hours sitting in the garden on Sunday as recovering from friday/sat nights and football sun mornings.

Reckon about 12 hours most weeks.

Some people play this game wayyy to much, cant be healthy!

Subs Bench

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bratto17:

With the greatest of respect, if this is true, you really need to get a life.

If ANYBODY spends anything near 24 hours in a week on FM then they should be very, very, worried about the state of their life.

With me it depends on how much I have to work, and whatever else. I'd say around 8-10 hours a week at the very most.

First Team

A lot.

I don't have "usual time" since I run a pub. But I play it on the train to and from work each day (2 hours total), for at least an hour after I'm home, and usually cram in a couple of hours throughout the day

Amateur

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tomtuck01:

With the greatest of respect, if this is true, you really need to get a life.

If ANYBODY spends anything near 24 hours in a week on FM then they should be very, very, worried about the state of their life.

With me it depends on how much I have to work, and whatever else. I'd say around 8-10 hours a week at the very most. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, with the greatest of respect, it's none of your business what people do with their lives.

Whether or not you think I (and others who share the same love for FM as I do) need to get a life because we spend over 24 hours playing the game in a week, to be honest I don't give a toss what you think, so keep your snide remarks to yourself.

Amateur

Well, with the greatest of respect, it's none of your business what people do with their lives.

Whether or not you think I (and others who share the same love for FM as I do) need to get a life because we spend over 24 hours playing the game in a week, to be honest I don't give a toss what you think, so keep your snide remarks to yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It must impact your social life though?

Think of the pub time lost for a start

Amateur

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by skintsaint:

Whether or not you think I (and others who share the same love for FM as I do) need to get a life because we spend over 24 hours playing the game in a week, to be honest I don't give a toss what you think, so keep your snide remarks to yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It must impact your social life though?

Think of the pub time lost for a start </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not really, I aint old enough to get in the pub, but I go out on a Friday and Saturday if my mates are doing anything; playing poker, going a party, watching footy, etc.

I just think that tomtuck01's post was unnecessary. What does it matter to him?

Subs Bench

I just think that tomtuck01's post was unnecessary. What does it matter to him? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Im scared for you, thats all.

Closed Thread