Can I make something?!

Hello.I have save game with Loko Sofia, but I make safe with Man City and made the error to save this save game as Loko Sofia.fm.I see I have 3 other files which is copy,jbut the Man City save saves it to them and now can I play with Loko Sofia.

If I'm understanding you correctly — that you've overwritten Loko Sofia.fm with the Manchester City game and none of the autosave copies are the original Loko Sofia game either — there is nothing you can do. :(

I did this a few series back and learnt my leason. As soon as i change teams I immediately save the game under a new name. Just so that I have the choice of going back to my previous team.

I did this a few series back and learnt my leason. As soon as i change teams I immediately save the game under a new name. Just so that I have the choice of going back to my previous team.

I do this too, it's a good system. Also means if things don't work out at your new club or you decide it was a mistake to leave your old one, you have a time machine to go back and carry on at your old club (although I've never actually done that, it's a good feeling to know that I could.)

Archived