Legends, Icons

As a manager can you become a legend or an icon at a particular club. If so how much success do you need to have before it happens.

For example I am now in my tenth season at Hull, I have saved them from relegation, established them in the Premiership and I continullly qualify for europe. I have won the treble and am currently on course of doing it again. Looking at the stature of a club like Hull, with this success how long would it take to become a legend. I intend to move to another club once I have reached this status if it exists.

Yes you can - at a club like Hull then with the treble you have already become the most sucessfull manger in thier history so I would assume it will be pretty soon! But I'm guessing you will have to progress up the distinctions in order to get legend.

It has taken me til 2027 to get on it at Lusitano de Evora and I bought them from the bottom of the Portuguese Leagues and have now won the Liga Sagres 4 Consecutive years, also 2 Portuguese Cups, 3 League Cups & 4 Super Cups.

It can take a while, but stick at it...and hope when you resign that they don't take you off the list like used to happen :p

Archived