What year your in?

Im in 2026. I started off with Zaragoza, won Liga 4 times and CL once, then got job from Juventus as they had become bottom team in Serie A, there i won champion 4 times in a row and CL 3 times in a row. Then i applied for Crystal Palace in League 1, promoted to Premier in 2,5 half seasons and just started 3rd season there (7th last season and in UEFA now)

Not that many real players left in the game hehe

Oh, and i won World Cup 2026 with Israel. They have pretty awesome players "nowdays".

Started with Real Madrid, was with them for 3 years alongside managing Spain, then went to Arsenal for one season, then Chelsea for 2 seasons, then man utd for 2 seasons, then got bored and went to plymouth argyle, and have been there for around 6-7 seasons.

save 1 season 3 with Dinamo Buc. ended (my most successful save so far 3 league titles, 1 cup, and two Champions league group appearance thanks to which my bank balance is over the roof 27+ million euros, the second club from the country only worth around 10 million)

save 2 2018 summer just got relegated after promotion from Portuguese first league.

save 3 2010 international carrier just started.

save 4 half season with real madrid.

save 5 2015 struggling unemployed.

save 6 2009 just started a carrier game.

Yes I should sing 'I can't get no satisfaction' :(

End of the season 2029-2030. My second season managing Dortmund, my 12th club so far.

Also managing Scotland, getting ready for the WC 2030 atm.

In the group with South-Korea, Austria & Tunisia, so that won't be a problem.

England, Ukraine (WC winners 2022 & runner up 2026), France & Netherlands FAILED to qualify, so I guess I even make a bit of a chance of winning it :).

I recently started a new save so I am in 2009/10. So far the furthest I have gotten into the game with FM2010 is the 2015/16 season. My "record" for any FM game is about 11-12 seasons as I tend to start a new save instead of finding a new team with the same manager when the mood strikes.

2022/23 trying to get an all spanish squad or all home-grwon squad!

I'm doing that with Frankfurt, last season won league and cup double and lost CL final on penalties :( with an all home grown squad (club-grown, not nation). Fingers crossed for the CL this year :)

I'm doing that with Frankfurt, last season won league and cup double and lost CL final on penalties :( with an all home grown squad (club-grown, not nation). Fingers crossed for the CL this year :)

Wow yeah thats a great achievement - Ive only got 15/25 that are home grown but as I get further into the game I will hope to increase it. Good luck for the Final!

2028. Downloaded a holidayed game from 2020, joined liverpool who were struggling in 2021, and have made them the dominant force in the world for the past 6 and a half seasons. Also started managing England following the 2022 World Cup. Have won everything with England that I've been in.

Im in 2020 and loving having some ex-players as my backroom staff, just got Van Persie as my assistant manager.

I was at Ajax for 7 years winning 5 league titles now Im at AZ in my 4th season with them and trying to over throw the amazing Ajax squad I left behind, its not easy.

2025 with a Jounryman English save.

Started as a sunday footballer with

Tooting and Mitcham in 2010

Then Wycombe

Jumped to Preston

Then left for Ivory Coast ( For 2 years) and got out of the world cup group stage.

Then Middlesbrough (Couldn't crack the top 4 in the EPL, but qualified for the Euro Cup every year and won it after 4 seasons)

Now am managing Italy after their manager retired with only a summer till the 2026 world cup.

2018 with Real Madrid and Indonesia. Doing well with Madrid. Indonesia's a bit more challenging because of horrible coaches and okay players. :(

Did manage to qualify for the Asian Cup on the last day of Qualifiers though. :thup:

2018/19... pre-season with Leeds aiming for a 5th straight Premiership title, 4th straight Champions League title. Although having won 7 out of 7 trophies last season i doubt i'll be carrying on with it. Also manager of England who have won 3 straight World Cups and the 2016 Euro's (Capello won it in 2010 and i took over after he retired in 2013 winning 2 World Cups, 1 Euro Championship and 2 Confederations Cups).

The year 2021. been with my current team Wishaw from the start in a revamped scottish league structure taking them from the 3rd division to Spl winners. This is probably the longest ever save i have had on FM and i am still loving it.

2023. Started with Sligo Rovers in Ireland, took them to Champions League groups. Managed Ireland u21s and Ireland (3 times), South Korea and Poland. Won Prem(2) and CL, League Cup(2), FA Cup(3) in my 4 years at West Ham. Took Liverpool back to Prem titles and Champions League win after previously finishing 16th. Then got bored and took BSP Southport to the Prem (consecutive seasons) left and now at Real Madrid :D

At moment have reached Fen 2014.

As Arsenal

have won the league 2010.2011,2012,2013

Sitting 2nd at moment.

Won champions league 2013

FA CUp 2013

European Super cup 2013

Club World Championship 2013

League cup 2010 and 2013

Community Shield 2010 2012 and 2013

As England Manager i have won European Championship 2012 and Confederations Cup 2013 Was only appoint manager in June 2012

My other manager

Won the Championship 2012/2013

Sitting 13th in primeiership at moment with David Beckham in squad at 38 he he.

Throught to league cup Final as well.

As Arsenal manager slowly going for youth players and trying get youngster in and train them up. Have managed to make wilshire world class and Walcott and Landsbury. Kieron Gibbs and Jack Rodwell and Joe Hart all first team players for Arsenal and England as well.

Archived