The year 2074

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm glad the game doesn't retire you when you're over 70 :D I wanna play forever till I reach 1000 years old.

But sad to say, once you hit the 127 age mark, there will be a weird number showing your age! This is because of programming limitation! The same goes for the 127 goal limit per season! SI should fix this! :( :(

Well once I've taken a club as far as it can go, I generally move on. I've been in charge of the following clubs:

Weston-super-Mare, R.C. Celta, Huddersfield, Sunderland, St. Mirren, Accrington, Bari, Plymouth, Hereford, Ternana, Sutton Utd, Nottingham Forest, Walsall, Palermo, Preston NE, Middlesboro (3 days lol), AFC Hornchurch and finally Tamworth.

My most successful achievements are taking Weston, Huddersfield, Nottingham Forest and Hereford into the Premier league. Forest are now a European powerhouse, and the other teams usually yo-yo up and down the Premier League and the Championship.

Best player is a matter of opinion, but the present world footballer of the year is some random russian dude worth 15m.

But sad to say, once you hit the 127 age mark, there will be a weird number showing your age! This is because of programming limitation! The same goes for the 127 goal limit per season! SI should fix this! :( :(

Well if I ever reach 2030 I'll be happy.

127 seems absolutely over the head, If I would reach that age in-game i would retire and start all over within that save :)

Well once I've taken a club as far as it can go, I generally move on. I've been in charge of the following clubs:

Weston-super-Mare, R.C. Celta, Huddersfield, Sunderland, St. Mirren, Accrington, Bari, Plymouth, Hereford, Ternana, Sutton Utd, Nottingham Forest, Walsall, Palermo, Preston NE, Middlesboro (3 days lol), AFC Hornchurch and finally Tamworth.

My most successful achievements are taking Weston, Huddersfield, Nottingham Forest and Hereford into the Premier league. Forest are now a European powerhouse, and the other teams usually yo-yo up and down the Premier League and the Championship.

Best player is a matter of opinion, but the present world footballer of the year is some random russian dude worth 15m.

As an Accrington Stanley fan I'm intrigued, how did you find managing them? I'm assuming it was a long way into the game when you took over so the playing staff would have changed. How are they getting on now?

As an Accrington Stanley fan I'm intrigued, how did you find managing them? I'm assuming it was a long way into the game when you took over so the playing staff would have changed. How are they getting on now?

I'm afraid to say that their finances were beyond my help. Still, I spent a little time there - they are now in league 1.

Doesn't age "freeze" at 100 in FM?

Take Middlesborough far in 3 days :D

Can I ask about a few things for Leeds?

Current division/position, honours and club info? Oh and if you could do the manager page as well, that'd be great, but don't worry if not.

Much appreciated - thanks.

Interesting to see how much the game is biased towards the active leagues. Nobody from any inactive league ever won anything. Just see how no German team has made it into the CL final for the last 45 years, nor has their national team achieved anything after 2010...

I think that explains a few results which look a little odd today.

Interesting to see how much the game is biased towards the active leagues. Nobody from any inactive league ever won anything. Just see how no German team has made it into the CL final for the last 45 years, nor has their national team achieved anything after 2010...

I think that explains a few results which look a little odd today.

Porto have won 3 Champions League titles in a row in my save and I don't have the Portugal league loaded. But point taken with his save.

could you please show the past winners for the premiership and league table

cageycityfan i have a feeling you could be in for one of the highest post count in one day for your first day with this thread ;)

As there are so many years, it scrolls down a bit, but I'll post the most recent.

I'll also post one of the best players in the world. Just so happens to be Scottish lol.

tamworth9.jpg

tamworth10.jpg

Just want to point out that I haven't managed in the Premier League since I took Hereford to 4th, about 10 years ago. I left Nottingham Forest in a really good position, and since then have been working Tamworth up to the Championship.

Forest losing 3 ECL in a row - OUCH.

Hope England don't really have to wait until 2058 to win a world cup - I'll be 73!!!!!!

Stadiums without roofs are all over the place mate - Wembley on the other hand... That's what it means - over the pitch roof. The stands have roofs (even if it says the stadium is unroofed :p:D)

WHERE THE HELL ARE MANCHESTER UNITED?!!?!?

Please post up the competition history of Manchester United (by league comp, and any other significant illustration of their downfall!)

Oh dear!!

Lol :D

WHERE THE HELL ARE MANCHESTER UNITED?!!?!?

Please post up the competition history of Manchester United (by league comp, and any other significant illustration of their downfall!)

Oh dear!!

Lol :D

Man Utd have had a torrid time, don't worry, they are back in the EPL, but the screeny is a demonstration of their downfall. iirc, the debt mountain gave them constant administrations, and eventually ended up in BSN. Chelsea are currently in the Championship O_o

tamworth11.jpg

Can I ask about a few things for Leeds?

Current division/position, honours and club info? Oh and if you could do the manager page as well, that'd be great, but don't worry if not.

Much appreciated - thanks.

Sorry dude, the most Leeds have won in recent years is the League 2 title (last year)

I did my manager page towards the start of the post, if that's what you mean.

Archived