Question about scouting and PA

Hi all,

I'm currently playing my first save, and doing alot of scouting for regens with potential. However, i have only found one who has over 3 stars (3 1/2), and a fair few with 3 stars. Now i know that 'ability' is different in respect to what team you are, and i am Lyon. My scouts say these will be 'good' signings, but i am struggling to find any 'quality' or 'definite purchase' signings. I was wondering, do you consider that a 3* potential ability player will become a good first team player? And is it almost impossible to find 4-5* players?

Thanks

Yeah that's what i thought, i just found that compared to the last game there are much less players with such high potential. not saying this is a bad thing, just wanted to get your opinions on it to make sure i amen't somehow missing them all! :)

Are these very young players, as my 20/20 scouts show players with leading premiership potential having only 3 stars potential. Several of these have been played regularly and now have 4 or 4.5 stars, i think scouts just won't give more than 3 stars potential to young players, the scouts of course can always be wrong as well by over or under estimating ability.

Archived