best fm for long term saves  

41 members have voted

1. 1. best fm for long term saves

• FM 2007
    • FM 2008
    • FM 2009
    • FM 2010

I think this one is.

My current game is in 2031. While I have built Leicester into a powerhouse, I can't run away with everything. For the last several seasons Arsenal and I have traded trophies between us, while Man U and Tottenham have built recent challenges as well.

Good players continue to be developed, I haven't noticed any of the 'player decay' issues of earlier versions'. There's nothing to indicate I couldn't keep playing forever.

Do this;

take a team from the bottom leage to the PRem and win the Cl, repeat a few times.

Also run the Italian and Spanish leagues, manage a team there and win the league.

Then try and build a team of 100% english players and win the league + CL.

That would keep you going for 20+ seasons.

Do this;

take a team from the bottom leage to the PRem and win the Cl, repeat a few times.

Also run the Italian and Spanish leagues, manage a team there and win the league.

That would keep you going for 20+ seasons.

yeah i aim to do something like this but what i mean is what game from FM 07 would serve me the better game.

It's funny FM07 is where it all began for me. I really like FM10 i just seem to spend more time though in the cool new editor, trying different things. But as far as hours logged, i'd have to say FM08...I hardly played FM09..

I've tried this before with Arsenal. The problem is, as with real life, English players are always extortionately overrated and it's virtually impossible to build 'the full English'.

Would anyone have any tips for myself or someone else wanting to seriously try this?

I'm not asking for specific players to buy, more of a "set the database up like so: xxx" and possibly even "do the following: (fill in the blanks for me)" Something like that, any tips/info to help would be much appreciated.

Does that make sense?

i did a long save in Fm 07 and it was a great Atletico de Madrid, but I have a 2018 Newcastle save in Fm 10 and its great and ill continue with it, But im thinking about starting a new one with Getafe and continues both saves....

Archived