Southampton World Champions :)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have finally done it with a 6-0 aswell

I have also won the premiership 2 times out of 2

my greatest ever achievment on FM (not CM though)

I'm not quite sure how you can feel proud of the "achievement" :confused:

You downloaded a tactic, you let your AM play the matches & you freely admit to using an exploit to win games.

By all means play the game as you wish but I don't think many will be impressed on here when given the full picture :rolleyes:

The Champions League is the big one, which you must have won anyway. The World Club Cup is merely an extra reward and £5m to your bank balance.

If you can win the CL, you would have to have some pretty poor transfer dealings over the Summer to not win the WCC.

I'm not quite sure how you can feel proud of the "achievement" :confused:

You downloaded a tactic, you let your AM play the matches & you freely admit to using an exploit to win games.

By all means play the game as you wish but I don't think many will be impressed on here when given the full picture :rolleyes:

where has he admitted this....maybe im blind or something?

I find this hard to believe without cheating in that short amount of time.

Liebherr's influence needs to be reduced for FM11 but even with how it is set currently I can't believe you were European Champions in 2013/14. :)

cheers it has been hard work ... mabe a little easy buy the billionaire owner :D

by all means use the exploit but dont come bragging about your achievements please

exactly the guys a ****. i meen hes misleading everyone i was thinking wow theres somone really good here but he uses a bug time and time again BORING.

Mate it can be done .. We have a billionaire chairman and in 7 years he has pumped in around £400million (which is nice)

Im on my laptop but ill show you some more screenshots tomorrow becuase the save is on my computer ..

I have also bought Canalas and he is one £195,000 a week .. and im 1.5mill under my wage budget .. and i have had a £80million + tranfer budget for the last 3 years .. I love my chairman :D

I've never seen Southampton spend anywhere near that much money in my game, have you edited the DB at all?

As I said in the other tread regarding any of the big teams getting relegated, I build my own tactics, never downloaded any or backtrack a save.

I use the database editor only to alter some teams kits & leave everything else intact. As for the Saints manager, I suggest to live in a fantasy world away from these forums. I would never ever add £500 million to Birmingham City's coffers or swipe roman Abramovitch's billions from Chelesa's wallet.

LEAVE THE DB ALONE.

The other day, it was great ya know, I stole candy from a baby!!! I'm the man!!! Then I went home and played FM, won 38 EPL games out of 38 and didn't concede a goal!! How good is that!!! Well happy. I spent about four and a half hours editing the EPL team players to CA's of 10, wouldn't have wanted to waste all of that time!! So happy!! I have been added as legend at my club!! Just simply overjoyed here. Sorry for going on about it but wow, what a season. My striker scored 189 goals and my top assister was my AML who got 201 assists!!! Unbelievable! I love this game and this perfect season makes me feel so happy. I feel complete.

So, how is everyone else going on their save?? If you're having trouble I have a great tactic, got it from goalstorm.com/iamabraggingtwatwhoeditsthegamesoialwayswinandifingermycatwhilstplayingthegame. Awesome!!

The other day, it was great ya know, I stole candy from a baby!!! I'm the man!!! Then I went home and played FM, won 38 EPL games out of 38 and didn't concede a goal!! How good is that!!! Well happy. I spent about four and a half hours editing the EPL team players to CA's of 10, wouldn't have wanted to waste all of that time!! So happy!! I have been added as legend at my club!! Just simply overjoyed here. Sorry for going on about it but wow, what a season. My striker scored 189 goals and my top assister was my AML who got 201 assists!!! Unbelievable! I love this game and this perfect season makes me feel so happy. I feel complete.

So, how is everyone else going on their save?? If you're having trouble I have a great tactic, got it from goalstorm.com/iamabraggingtwatwhoeditsthegamesoialwayswinandifingermycatwhilstplayingthegame. Awesome!!

If you feel great doing nothing of any achievement then good for you

I want to try your tac.Can u up it?thank

I told you the website is goalstorm.com/iamabraggingtwatwhoeditsthegamesoialwayswinandifingermycatwhilstplayingthegame, you have to enter your bank account number and sort-code to make the download start.

Beautifulnight - the tactic used by the original poster is available at a website called "Firestorm". Please search for this on Google or another search engine.

I have no tactic for you to download.

Archived