National teams

Im new to football manager, this is the first version of it i have played. Cusrrently im playing as derby and in my 3rd season we are 10th in the premier league. Well along with derby i would like to manage a national team... i wanted to manager north korea specifically but when i looked in jobs they arnt in there. There is actually only about 20 nations in there. Is north korea manageable? i looked at their team and everyone is grey except 1 player.

I did a search and seen no mention of north korea so i was wondering if there was anyway to manage them.

I'm only up to the 2009 version, but I don't think you can... in my game, North Korea only has 5 clubs available... hardly enough to make a full league, so I think you can get staff/players from that nation, but not actually manage there.

AFAIK, most information on certain nations is provided by local contributors... I'm assuming SI Games don't have access to someone with knowledge of that nation's football teams, but I don't see why they wouldn't include it in the future if they overcome that problem.

If you have a very large database or "load all north korean players" at the start of the game for instance, then North Korea would be eligible to play as. It all depends how many players you have from a certain country in the player database.

Archived