+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Ipod Touch

  1. #1
    Amateur
    Join Date
    29th January 2009
    Posts
    36

    Default Ipod Touch

    Will there ever be a full 2d experiences instead of just commentary with the occasional goal in 2d?

  2. #2
    Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar
    Join Date
    5th January 2000
    Location
    Melbourne, FL
    Posts
    5,693

    Default Re: Ipod Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by axlroze89 View Post
    Will there ever be a full 2d experiences instead of just commentary with the occasional goal in 2d?
    The game will evolve as time goes on I expect BUT I don't ever want the matches to take as long to watch as the FM PC game, please bear in mind FMH is not meant to be 'FM PC' on a handheld - I want to keep it a faster experience.

  3. #3
    Amateur
    Join Date
    29th January 2009
    Posts
    36

    Default Re: Ipod Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
    The game will evolve as time goes on I expect BUT I don't ever want the matches to take as long to watch as the FM PC game, please bear in mind FMH is not meant to be 'FM PC' on a handheld - I want to keep it a faster experience.
    Yeah it makes sense to keep it at a faster paceeeee. But it would be great if that option was available.

    Thanks for the response.

  4. #4
    Semi Pro
    Join Date
    21st September 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,596

    Default Re: Ipod Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
    The game will evolve as time goes on I expect BUT I don't ever want the matches to take as long to watch as the FM PC game, please bear in mind FMH is not meant to be 'FM PC' on a handheld - I want to keep it a faster experience.
    Maybe there could be an option with more extended highlights for those who prefer that? When it runs smoothly it's great to watch the blobs and 2d action.

  5. #5
    Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar
    Join Date
    5th January 2000
    Location
    Melbourne, FL
    Posts
    5,693

    Default Re: Ipod Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by Pim1984 View Post
    Maybe there could be an option with more extended highlights for those who prefer that? When it runs smoothly it's great to watch the blobs and 2d action.
    Thats definitely something I'll consider as the game evolves - initially though I think its sensible to try and get everything in the game presently as 'right' as possible before trying to move things further ..... walk before I can run and all that ;)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts