Quick Striker Role Question...

I'm wondering if it is wrong to play two strikers both as poachers? They are both naturally suited to playing as a poacher and I don't really have a suitable target man in my team. Has anybody else ever played two strikers as poachers before? Right now one is playing as a trequartista but he has a few weak attributes in key sections so ideally I was just wondering how they would perform together as poachers...

I'm wondering if it is wrong to play two strikers both as poachers? They are both naturally suited to playing as a poacher and I don't really have a suitable target man in my team. Has anybody else ever played two strikers as poachers before? Right now one is playing as a trequartista but he has a few weak attributes in key sections so ideally I was just wondering how they would perform together as poachers...

Not something I've ever done.

I guess it could work if you had the right midfielders and wingers but you would need to work o the tactics.

The problem you would have is that both forwards would be running away from the ball and would drift wide. But couple that with two inside forwards rather than wingers to try and take advantage of the opposition DCs being dragged out of position.

Archived