Greatest Comeback

1stt.jpg

2nde.jpg

The top screenshot is the first leg as you can see the team lost 6-1 but somehow in the second screenshot turned the game around. I cannot claim it as it was the missus Villarreal game, after the first leg I told here there was no way that her team could turn that embarrassing defeat around. I was made to eat my words as the second leg started and her side were scoring and every highlight was a Villarreal attack.

I have comeback from 4-0 and 3-1 down before but never 6-1, crazy stuff.

Well done.

I remember my best result - not really a come back - was playing as Manure some time ago (When FM was CM). I was playing in the World Club Cup and needed to win by 7 goals to go through. I won the game 8-1. Will always remember that!

My best comeback came in last years game Europa League 1st knockout round. I had a terribly uninspiring 2-1 win as Valencia at home to Sporting. The second leg I was down 3-0 after 18mins and this happened in the second half:

SportingCPvValencia.png

At half time I gave out to everyone (I think I had one 6), made all my subs, and went all out attack. It was the best match ever. And you can see I even missed a penalty, I was ready to quit the game and start again after that one.

On FM09, I lost 5-1 to Barca at the Nou Camp, and then we played the return leg at the Emirates and I was winning 4-0 with 10 minutes left.. I was bouncing around like crazy, thinking I had gone through to the Final! What a comeback I had made :D...

Then Messi 85th minute, Messi 89th minute and Henry 90+2 minute. :(WHAT!

In the end I won that match 4-3 (8-5 on agg.)! With 5 minutes left, I conceeded 3... I seem to have crumbled!

Not as great as some of y'alls, but felt good: Playing as Bayern, late season dip in form meant i had to win my last game at home to Werder Bremen to take the title. Losing 3-1 at half time, i chewed my players out, then watched as Cardozo completed his hat trick with a 25-yard curler in the 80th minute to give me a 4-3 win and the double.

Archived