1. Official FML website - footballmanagerlive.com
  2. Contacting support : support.footballmanagerlive.com
  3. Online manual : manual.footballmanagerlive.com

Thread: Pending Activation??? I just subscribed???

Amateur

Default Pending Activation??? I just subscribed???

Hello I got this message when i tried to log in Pending Activation??? I just subscribed???

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Default Re: Pending Activation??? I just subscribed???

GW's are down atm, try again once they're up (shouldn't be long)

Amateur

just my luck

Amateur

Weird i have the same email registered to 2 different nicks ... !?!?!?!

Amateur

I just re-activated my account this afternoon and when logging in i get a message saying that my account is pending activation. I now remember why i left in the first place. We all know what else FML stands for! well they certainly like to F*** with my life.

This is turning into a money cow, no support, no thought, they just don't give a toss about paying customers.

Its £4.99 well spent if it stops me from wasting any more money on SI 'productions'
    Under developed, over hyped

Amateur

Angry Re: Pending Activation??? I just subscribed???

Oh Look the GWs are back up but still no access. Isn't it funny that SI will take your money from minute one but can't give you the product that quickly

I sharing your frustration, reactivated my account after 6months off and then for some reason "Account is pending..."

Baring in mind it's been 5 hours since I paid the subscription fee it would be nice to know if something has gone wrong in the process of registering our accounts or if the problem will resolve itself with time. However with time being money a response to my query would be much appreciated, cheers.

Amateur

Same here. Activated my account about 3-4 hours ago, all gameworlds are up.

I've been charged for it so I assume that I've been granted a place, I don't want to accuse SI of anything, I just want to know when I can play.

For the record I reactivated an old side, Renegades FC, formerly of Laudrup (now Wegerle).

Can an SI mod please let me know what's going on and when this will be active. I had wait out the entire season as I missed it by a day and I'd prefer to start using my subscription asap.

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

The best course is to raise a Support ticket and then post the ticket number so we can make sure that at least it's slated for attention.
    Please include team name and GW where applicable.

There is quite a backlog on tickets as I understand it but they are working through them as fast as possible.

Amateur

I'm having the same problem, I reactivated 2 days ago. They've taken my money and I cant login.

Error is : Your Gameworld has now closed. To choose a new gameworld and continue paying please visit the Football Manager Live Website.

I've raised a support ticket (FDB-852101) and no reply still.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss View Post
    The best course is to raise a Support ticket and then post the ticket number so we can make sure that at least it's slated for attention.
    Please include team name and GW where applicable.

There is quite a backlog on tickets as I understand it but they are working through them as fast as possible.
    Thanks Kriss, ticket already raised. aand i have a message this morning that states 'This is now fixed for you' no explanation, no appology, no offer of an extension. no nothing. Maybe you should feed back to your 'masters' that there 'customer service' stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    Thanks Kriss, ticket already raised. aand i have a message this morning that states 'This is now fixed for you' no explanation, no appology, no offer of an extension. no nothing. Maybe you should feed back to your 'masters' that there 'customer service' stinks.
    Priority atm is to get everybody in and where they want to be, so yes there won't be much time for niceties because the ticket queue is quite big, however Marc has already said that the question of compensatory time etc will be visited once the urgent things are soerted and the GW's are performing satisfactorily.

Amateur

im gettinf the same issue now, how was it resolved?

Quote Originally Posted by rbnrbn View Post
    im gettinf the same issue now, how was it resolved?
    It needs manual intervention, so you have to raise a Support ticket

Amateur

Angry Re: Pending Activation??? I just subscribed???

Quote Originally Posted by Kriss View Post
    It needs manual intervention, so you have to raise a Support ticket
    I see that this was posted over a week ago. I just signed up for my subscription. Are the leagues still down??? Is this just a waste of money??? I get the same error that im pending activation.

Nothing is down, if you get an error message when trying to sign up create a Support ticket so they can track down the problem.

Oh Mummy! Oh Daddy! Let's all play Kabaddi!

Quote Originally Posted by twomnybilz View Post
    I see that this was posted over a week ago. I just signed up for my subscription. Are the leagues still down??? Is this just a waste of money??? I get the same error that im pending activation.
    As this was posted at 6:07am, it may well be that you signed up during the daily maintenance period. You should've been able to get in and start playing as soon as maintenance ended (from about 7am).

If that wasn't the case, then definitely submit a support ticket so we can check into it.

Amateur

I know its frustrating when you have paid, but please try to be patient.

Its like ordering something off the internet and waiting for it to be delivered.

All this whining, i hope you dont end up in my world, fml is a great game and worth the wait.

Amateur

Its like ordering something off the internet and waiting for it to be delivered.
    No, that would be if we had ordered a boxed copy of FM 2011, not paid instantly by credit card for an online game.

Honestly SI, sort it out. I know there are a few bugs on your list, but this one makes you look really bad :-(

Amateur

It should be instant... i got the same problem now. What a pile of crap.