EBaller

The why and the how?

Nearly everyone has a tragic tale of how they nearly 'made it'.

Either 'I was unlucky' or 'The knee's knackered' every story tells a tale of woe.

Well, now you can relive that career you 'were so close to getting' by creating your very own EBaller.

To do so - simply pop along and fill out the quick and easy player creation survey (which has been checked by your forum mod and they are happy for me to post the link). Click here to go to the survey.

Then sit back and wait for the forum to be updated, its up to you if you want to discuss your player build with others - throughout your career your player stats will be sent to you via PM.

The detail

The game will be played out using FM2010 with the latest official patch as of today the 22.April.2010.

All divisions from England, Italy, Spain, Germany and France will be loaded into the game.

You have every chance of playing in any of the worlds top five divisions.

Your EBaller will start life with a CA of 50 and a PA of 200, so the sky is the limit - YOU DECIDE how far you go in the game.

How do i improve my player?

For every game day you gain a coaching point, these can be spent to increase or decrease your playing stats. I will make the changes using FMRTE.

The cost to increase or decrease a skill depends on what the next level is - just times the number by 10 - so if for example you want your players heading to increase from 7 to 8, you need to spend 80 coaching points.

If you had an injury and your injury proneness went up to say 14, then to decrease it down to 13 you will need to spend 130 points.

Each real life day will move the in-game on by one month.

Updates will be placed on this forum daily, depending on my workload I will try to post around 20:00 hours UK time.

Final bit - I have created a forum to house all the player detail, all the geek stuff - YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SIGN UP TO THIS FORUM - IT IS FOR MY RECORDS ONLY. The forum addy can be found here.

Any questions please shout out, and good luck EBallers.

P.S. As per people's feedback

1) You won't be getting an e-mail from anyone :-)

2) Please PM me with your EBaller name

Merci!

Hi guys - thanks for signing up - the survey thingy mi bobby was the only one i culd find that would allow me to design my own questions without getting the people using it to sign up, log in and give e-mail addys etc....

However, it does at the end have a response saying you will get an e-mail - daft i know but hay!!!

No e-mails will be sent, however you will be getting a PM from me with your player details so if you can - please send me a PM with your EBaller.

*Right need to update original post to say - forget about the e-mail and to PM me with your player name :-)

Cheers again for signing up.

Cheers for the sign ups - got 10 players so far.

Going to close the first run of sign ups down at 20:00 hrs UK time and then crack on with sending you all your details out and updating this thread.

Cheers again.

Good evening, thanks for those that have joined.

I is fresh back from the boozer Happy St.Georges Day, and keep St George in my heart keep me English etc...etc...to one and all

Gonna get the EBallers in the game - and IF I get chance I will update you all on your players, and their skills etc...

If not you will get them updated by 22:00 Hrs UK time tomorrow.

So Hic........Happy St.Georges day (again).

Firstly thanks all for letting me know who your ingame player names are - your stats will be with you no later than 12:00 hrs UK time tomorrow Saturday 24th (or is that today, maybe had one beer too many!)

Jack, don't worry - you must have been looking whilst I have been updating the thread, I use that site for my records, and as such update that, see how it looks then update this site.

So - with no more? no little to do - hic - your first update:

In game date 04 Aug 2009

Craig Lewis - Striker, born Rotherham, hopes to play for England one day.

Workington, Bath, Salisbury and Grays are all monitoring this young right footed striker with Newport Co, Bishop's Stortford, Chelmsford and Chester and interested in snapping him up.

28 Coaching points to spend.

Sergio Gonzalez - Striker, born Madrid, hopes to play for Spain one day.

Cordoba B are monitoring the progress of this right footed striker whilst Real Union B, Univ. Las Palmas B. Xerez B and Leganes B all interested in signing this young man up.

Sam Bellamy - Forward, born London, hopes to play for England one day.

Newport Co, Workington and Grays all monitoring the right footed forward man, whilst Bath, Bishop's Stortford, Chelmsford, Chester and Salisbury may all be interested in putting an offer in shortly.

Charles Beams - Attacking Midfielder - Right, born Middlesborough, hopes to play for England one day.

Signed up already by Blue Square Premier team Chester City.

Earning £55 a week, this young man will sign his 1st pro contract on the 05.10.2010. Upon signing this his wage will shoot up to £375 a week.

Already valued at £26,000 he is a hot prospect for the future.

Has already played in 2 pre season friendlies, making his debut at home to Morecambe in front of 336 fans. He followed this up with 71 minutes at home to Wycombe this time in front of 451 fans.

Random Fact - Charles has played 161 minutes of friendly football without scoring a goal.

Ben Craig - Midfielder - Right, born Solihull, hopes to play for Bermuda one day.

No news on this young mans future at the moment.

Lucas Volman - Attacking Midfielder - Centre, born Rome, hopes to play for Holland one day.

Steve Axworth - Attacking Midfielder - Right, born Helsinki, hopes to play for Finland one day.

Halo Von Stronburg - Defender - Right, born Amsterdam, hopes to play for Holland one day.

Johan Pelzar - Defender - Centre, born Vlaardingen, hopes to play for Holland one day.

Chip Butty - Attacking Midfielder - Left, born Sheffield, hopes to play for England one day.

Signed up already by Blue Square Premier team AFC Wimbledon.

Earning £5 a week, this young man will sign his 1st pro contract on the 12.07.2010. Upon signing this his wage will shoot up to £50 a week.

Already valued at £22,000 he is a hot prospect for the future.

Has already played in 2 pre season friendlies, making his debut at home to Reading in front of 3,608 fans. He followed this up with the full 90 minutes away at Tiverton in front of 254 fans and scoring in the 37th minute to put his side two nil up.

Random Fact - AFC Wimbledon win 50% of the pre-season games they play in when Chip shows his skills to the paying public.

Andrew Jackson - Striker, born Arima, hopes to play for Trinidad & Tobago one day.

Elliott Davis-Wilkinson - Attacking Midfielder - Centre, born Doncaster, hopes to play for England one day.

Cheltenham and Dover are monitoring the training of Elliott, whilst Workington, Altrincham, Chelmsford, Chester and Forest Green may well be interested in signing this young man up.

All EBaller stats have been sent by PM to all players - if you wish to spend any coaching points PM with the stat you want to increase.

Cut off point for spending coaching points is 18:00 hrs uk time.

In game date 01 Sep 2009

Newport Co, Workington, Bath, Chelmsford Salisbury and Grays are all monitoring this young right footed striker with Bishop's Stortford interested in snapping him up.

56 Coaching points to spend.

Alcobendas Sport are monitoring the progress of this right footed striker whilst Xerez B are interested in signing this young man up.

Ginzalez did turn a contract offer down from Leganes.

Workington, Salisbury and Grays all monitoring the right footed forward man, whilst Newport Co, Bath, Bishop's Stortford, and Chelmsford, may all be interested in putting an offer in shortly.

Charles Beams - Attacking Midfielder - Right, born Middlesborough, hopes to play for England one day.

Having a stonking start to the season having played in all 7 of Chester's league games. 1 assist and 1 yellow card being the highlight of his career at the moment.

30 Exp Points.

Random Fact - 75 of his 158 first team passes have found a player on his side.

Ben Craig - Midfielder - Right, born Solihull, hopes to play for Bermuda one day.

Has been asked to train with his national U20s in an attempt to expose him to pro clubs around the world.

This may well be working with Newport Co, Avellino, Pro Vercelli, Vigor Lamezia, Grays, SW Essen and JA Drancy all keeping an eye on him.

Meanwhile many, many clubs including Workington, Bishop's Stortford, Corby, Gloucester, Perscara, Braintree, Gainsborough, Alfreton, Blyth and Frasley Celtic are interested in signing him.

Lucas Volman - Attacking Midfielder - Center, born Rome, hopes to play for Holland one day.

Steve Axworth - Attacking Midfielder - Right, born Helsinki, hopes to play for Finland one day.

No news on this young mans future at the moment, however he is training with his nations U21's in an attempt to tout him around the world and secure a pro contract.

Halo Von Stronburg - Defender - Right, born Amsterdam, hopes to play for Holland one day.

Johan Pelzar - Defender - Center, born Vlaardingen, hopes to play for Holland one day.

Chip Butty - Attacking Midfielder - Left, born Sheffield, hopes to play for England one day.

Has played in 2 reserve team games for AFC Wimbledon so far this season and also scored on his debut and only first team game to date.

8 Exp Points.

Random Fact - In his only league game, Chip made 3 dribbles!

Andrew Jackson - Striker, born Arima, hopes to play for Trinidad & Tobago one day.

Called up to train with his countries U20s and hopes this will draw attention to his talents.

Elliott Davis-Wilkinson - Attacking Midfielder - Center, born Doncaster, hopes to play for England one day.

Cheltenham are monitoring the training of Elliott, whilst Workington, Altrincham, Chelmsford, Chester and Forest Green may well be interested in signing this young man up.

36 Coaching points to spend.

Breaking News This Month

Beams became the youngest player ever in the English Blue Square Prem, at the age of 15 years and 307 days - this young man looks to have the world at his feet.

Beams also beat his clubs record of the youngest ever player.

Chip Butty became the English Blue Square Prem's youngest ever goalscorer, scoring at the tender age of just 16 years and 37 days old.

Butty also broke his clubs record of being the youngest ever goalscorer.

These goalscorer records were also added to with the fact that Butty also broke his clubs record for being the youngest ever to play in the English Blue Square Prem.

Sergio Gonzalez snubs Leganes of the Spanish Second Division.

If you wish to spend any coaching points PM with the stat you want to increase.

Cut off point for spending coaching points is 18:00 hrs uk time (25.04.2010)

Charlesbeams - Exp points are gained by playing matches. Each match has a value of exp - for example friendlies and reserve game matches equal one exp point and a Blue Square Prem game is four points.

Am using these exp points to build our hall of fame, its fine playing many games, but its all about playing at the highest level :-)

Jack Rudd - Just to highlight to yourself and and others that have sent me PM's in increase stats:

To increase a stat you can only go up ONE level per month, so you can't make a jump say from a rating of 6 to 8 in one month and think it will cost you 80 coaching points. It would actualy take you two months and 150 coaching points to go from 6 to 8 ( 70 points to go to lvl 7 one month and then 80 points the following month to go to 8.

So if you were thinking of saving 200 points and going from say 2 to 20 in one month, re think your tactic - EBallers can't become that good, that quick :-)

In game date 29 Sep 2009

Workington, Bath, Chelmsford, Salisbury and Grays are all monitoring this young right footed striker with Newport Co and Bishop's Stortford interested in snapping him up.

84 Coaching points to spend.

Signed for Xerez B of the Spanish Primera Andaluza G1 division and has played 3 games scoring 2 goals. He is valued at £9,000, however the club have put a minimum fee release clause of £2,500,000 on his head! Earning £130 a week with a £130 apperance bonus and £15 goal bonus Sergio looks like he did well not to accept the first contract offered to him.

Random Fact - Sergio has got 3 of his 8 attempts on goal on target - 2 of those ending in goals!

3 Exp Points.

Workington and Grays all monitoring the right footed forward man, whilst Newport Co, Bath, Bishop's Stortford, Chelmsford and Salisbury may all be interested in putting an offer in shortly.

Has started 9 and come on as sub once so far this season for Chester scoring 1 goal and setting 1 goal up and 1 yellow card against his name.

Looking to get back into training have spent a little time out having been injured in training.

42 Exp Points.

Random Fact - Won 4 of his 8 tackles so far this season.

Still without a club, but has played twice for the U20 national side.

More clubs than you can shake a stick at are looking at this lad, with just as many though to be making a move for him - the following few months will be key for Ben

10 Exp Points.

Lucas Volman - Attacking Midfielder - Center, born Rome, hopes to play for Holland one day.

No news on this young mans future at the moment, but did play for his nations U19 side.

4 Exp Points.

No news on this young mans future at the moment, made 2 apperances for his nations U21 Euro Championship Qualifying Group.

20 Exp Points.

No news on this young mans future at the moment, but did play for his countries U19 team once this month.

4 Exp Points.

Johan Pelzar - Defender - Center, born Vlaardingen, hopes to play for Holland one day.

No news on this young mans future at the moment, but like Halo played for the U19's once this month

4 Exp Points.

Played 5 2nd string games scoring once and one game one goal for the 1st team so far this season.

11 Exp Points.

Random Fact - Chip averages a goal every first team game.

4 Times Andrew has played for his country at U20 level scoring 3 times. 2 Goals in 2 U20 World Cup games being the highlight of his career so far and leading to a number of clubs chasing his services.

34 Exp Points

Elliott Davis-Wilkinson - Attacking Midfielder - Center, born Doncaster, hopes to play for England one day.

Altrincham and Cheltenham are monitoring the training of Elliott, whilst Workington, Chester and Forest Green may well be interested in signing this young man up.

44 Coaching points to spend.

Breaking News This Month

Beams becoms the youngest ever player to score in the English Blue Square Prem at a tender age of 15 years and 338 days, at the same time he breaks the same record for his club Chester.

Gonzalex signs for Xerez B.

Jackson becomes the youngest ever goalscorer, and youngest ever player at the U20 World Cup, just 16 years and 134 days!

Cut off point for spending coaching points is 18:00 hrs uk time (26.04.2010)

In game date 27 Oct 2009

Has signed for Blue Square South team Bromley, earning £5 a week which will increase to £25 when he signs his pro contract on the 08.06.2010. Valued at £9,000.

112 Coaching points to spend.

Currnetly on 2 goals in 7 first team starts.

52 Coaching points to spend.

Random Fact - Never been named man of the match.

7 Exp Points.

Workington and Grays all monitoring the right footed forward man, whilst Bath, Bishop's Stortford, Corby, Salisbury, Basingstoke and Thurrock may all be interested in putting an offer in shortly.

In the meantime Blue Square North Corby have put in an offer for his services.

Has started 10 and come on as sub twice so far this season for Chester scoring 1 goal and setting 1 goal up and 1 yellow card against his name. Also started in Chester's FA Cup 4th round qualifying match against Northwich.

Has spent two periods out so far this season with a facial injury and also Concussion, both suffered during first team games for a total of 22 days.

65 Exp Points.

Random Fact - Has given away just 5 fouls in his 12 league games this season.

Still without a club, but has played three times for the U20 national side.

More clubs than you can shake a stick at are looking at this lad, with just as many though to be making a move for him - the following few months will be key for Ben

15 Exp Points.

Lucas Volman - Attacking Midfielder - Center, born Rome, hopes to play for Italy one day.

No news on this young mans future at the moment, but has played twice for his nations U19 side.

8 Exp Points.

No news on this young mans future at the moment, made 2 apperances for his nations U21 Euro Championship Qualifying Group, and also 3 times for his country in their U19 Euro Chamiponship Qualifying Group.

44 Exp Points.

No news on this young mans future at the moment, but has played twice for his countries U19 team this season.

8 Exp Points.

No news on this young mans future at the moment, but has played twice for his countries U19 team this season.

8 Exp Points.

Played 6 2nd string games scoring once and has played in 4 league games scoring one goal for the 1st team so far this season.

24 Exp Points.

Random Fact - Chip averages a goal every first team game.

5 Times Andrew has played for his country at U20 level scoring 3 times. 2 Goals in 3 U20 World Cup games being the highlight of his career so far and leading to a number of clubs chasing his services.

32 Coaching points to spend.

44 Exp Points

Altrincham and Cheltenham are monitoring the training of Elliott, whilst Workington, Chester and Forest Green may well be interested in signing this young man up.

52 Coaching points to spend.

Breaking News This Month

Sergio spent 9 days sidelined after clashing heads in training.

Craig Lewis signs for Bromley, led to fans of the club phoning the local radio station up praising the manager for signing such a young hot prospect.

Cut off point for spending coaching points is 18:00 hrs uk time (27.04.2010)

Sorry for late update - started a new job yesterday, got in, and fell to sleep

Not much going on for Gonzalez. At least he's regulary playing. I'd like to ask though nastymiller:

Our attributes will surely develop, won't they? So let's say, my finishing can go up to 13 with my CA improving in a season. Will we see if our attributes have raised on their own?

5ergio - that you will.

If you ask for a stat to go up, and it has automatically I will advise you.

Once a season you will be sent your 'to date' stats, along with your CA.

I think im going to send your stats via screen shot next time as it was a right ball ache typing them all out.

Your saying not much going on for your player yet he has a £2,500,000 minimum fee buy out on his head! I can see your boy being the first million pound t/fer, either him or Andrew Jackson - Jacko must have a zillion clubs looking at him - will be intresting to see which club he decides to sign for.

In game date 24 Nov 2009

Cracking start to his time at Bromley smashing in 4 goals in his first 5 league games. An assist and also 2 man of the match awards has seen this young man take to his career like a duck to water. On the downside he has picked up 2 yellow cards.

140 Coaching points to spend.

Random Fact Out of 10 shots Craig has tried, only 4 have hit the target - not bad saying he has hit 4 goals!

15 Exp Points.

12 Games, 2 Goals, 2 Assists, Great Start

80 Coaching points to spend.

Random Fact - Never been named man of the match, now gone 12 games without one.

12 Exp Points.

Finally snapped up by Eastliegh of the English Blue Square South.

Valued at £12,000 has signed s pre contract worth £5 a week until the 2205.2010, it then increases to a whopping £20 a week!

90 Coaching points to spend.

Career just continues really well, has now played in 16 league games with 1 goal, 2 assists and 2 yeallow cards. Has also played in 3 F.A. Cup games,scoring once and picking up 1 yellow card.

Has spent two periods out so far this season with a facial injury and also Concussion, both suffered during first team games for a total of 22 days.

111 Exp Points.

Random Fact - 169 passes have found a team mate out of 350 in this seasons league games.

Still without a club, but has played four times for the U20 national side, however he has picked up a nasty injury in his last national game and is looking at least 3 months out with a damaged achillies tendon.

20 Exp Points.

Lucas Volman - Attacking Midfielder - Center, born Rome, hopes to play for Italy one day.

No news on this young mans future at the moment, but has played three for his nations U19 side.

12 Exp Points.

No news on this young mans future at the moment, made 4 apperances for his nations U21 Euro Championship Qualifying Group, and also 3 times for his country in their U19 Euro Chamiponship Qualifying Group.

64 Exp Points.

No news on this young mans future at the moment, but has played three games for his countries U19 team this season.

12 Exp Points.

No news on this young mans future at the moment, but has played three times for his countries U19 team this season.

Out for a few weeks with a twisted knee.

12 Exp Points.

Played 6 2nd string games scoring once and has played in 5 league games scoring one goal for the 1st team so far this season. Also came on as sub in the FA Cup.

43 Exp Points.

Random Fact - 57 out 97 league passes have been good!

7 Times Andrew has played for his country at U20 level scoring 6 times. 2 Goals in 3 U20 World Cup games being the highlight of his career so far and leading to a number of clubs chasing his services.

60 Coaching points to spend.

56 Exp Points

Is now one of the Staines massive!!! Signed on a £5 a week contract, moving up to £20 on the 25.08.2010, he has come on as sub in one leauge and one FA Trophy Cup game.

50 Coaching points to spend.

7 Exp Points.

Random Fact - In the 31 mins he p,ayed as a sub in his first league game he managed to run around for 1.6 miles.

Breaking News This Month

A goal and a man of the match performance was not enough for Bromley to win in Craig Lewis first game.

Basingstoke manager Frank Gray was quoted as saying Lewis was a solid player.

Lewis (Craig) became the youngest ever player and also goalscorer for Bromley - just 16 yeasrs and 141 days.

Lewis then inspires bromley to a two nil win in his next game with the Bath manager backing up Frank Gray's comments earlier in the month about him being a very good player.

Craig Lewis was voted the 2nd best player for the month of October in the Blue Square North.

Beams becomes the youngest ever FA Cup goalscorer, nettting at the tender age of 16 years and 33 days.

Ben Craig will miss the next few months of international football with Bermuda following an injury during a game.

Elliott Davis-Wilkinson signs for Staines, thus pleasing the home fans and then becomes the youngest ever player to turn out for them - a young pup at 16 years and 81 days!

Sam Bellamy signs on ofr Eastleigh exciting the 'Spitfire' fans.

Davis-Wilkinson becomes the youngest ever FA Trophy player - aged 16 years and 88 days.

Cut off point for spending coaching points is 18:00 hrs uk time (28.04.2010)

Archived