Skins

I've ticking the box that says "always reload skin on confirm" then it says "Loading image for new skin" but then nothing happens, still got the blank screen, am I doing something wrong?

Make sure that the downloaded files are in the skins folder. Apart from that I'm not sure to be honest. But the better place is the skins forum as posted by Barkermush.

Is this the first downloaded skin that you have tried to use or did you have another one?

Yeah it's the first one that i've downloaded and its in the skins folder

If there is only one skins folder (has to be spelt skins) no capital and an s - not sure if it matters just I created a shortlist folder but forgot to put an s on the end and it did not work. And you have unticked skin cache (spl) or what ever it is called and ticked always reload skin on confirm (this did take ages on my old laptop) then I dont know to be honest, but like I said the best place is the skins forum as they will have people more in the know! ;)

Yeah, i've got everything I need ticked or un-ticked, not sure why it not working. I'll check out the forums.

Cheers Nev

No worries, yeah it is a bit strange but i'm sure there will be a small solution - Keep this thread updated please if you do manage to solve the situation. :thup:

Archived