Challenges / Sign-Ups / Holiday Games ideas thread.

Experiment/Sign up/Challenge all in one idea. Each member chooses a country, an obscure country and edits all the domestic clubs to top facilities eg 20 training 20 youth. They then post results promising regens etc and I do a league table for it. Feedback welcome

A league table for what? How promising the regens are? You're asking us to do the experiment you're doing now. Ridleys feedback is perfect.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AI experiment- So unreal

I have always been intrigued by the use real players option but never unticked so the game plays with unreal players. As well as updating about the footballing world with these unreal players I will create AFC Wembley and put them in the BSS. They will have excellent facilities and a high rep along with sugar daddy.

AI experiment- So unreal

I have always been intrigued by the use real players option but never unticked so the game plays with unreal players. As well as updating about the footballing world with these unreal players I will create AFC Wembley and put them in the BSS. They will have excellent facilities and a high rep along with sugar daddy.

Just stop please. :D

Thanks.

AI experiment- So unreal

A few words of advice - running as much sign ups as you can will not get you respect, and will not get you popular. What you do in them is what will gain you respect. Because of your tendency to slack and get distracted, your respect may just be below zero. I advise you to get a sign-up (your ebay one is good), stick with it and earn some respect. It will go a long way in this forum.

Guest mikeytwigge

yeah its never too late. Roberto used to be just like you ;) (no offence roberto) but he cleaned up his act and is now a respected member of the forum. Good luck with the ebay sign up

Guest roberto922

I was never like m123 :eek: I ran my first sign up through to completion (well, the final anyway) and I've only had a few :(

Cut deep ;)

m123 is in his own class in terms of epic failness in CSEs. :p

I remember roberto's European Championship signup. Quite enjoyable. :D

For me, I think my (hopefully) annual FM A New World CSE and my Asian/African challenge will take up most of my time in future releases of FM. :)

Guest roberto922

Say what? :D Were you saying I do or m123 does? :confused:

Mind you I still seem to get canvey!!s nose a bit :/

Guest roberto922
You know in the awards is their a most annoying user award if so I think I might win :)

Not atm but we added a couple last time so we might add it this year ;)

Guest roberto922

iirc it's best failed idea, thankfully 'it could be you whos crap' should be up for sign up of the year (imo) rather than best failed idea this year. When are the awards? I seem to remember it being around august, definitely after July because I was halfway through the CSE Euros

Guest roberto922

Probably still gonna be Wallace vs Roberts :D

EDIT: And Jimbos dissapeared just in time for the awards again ;)

Late August according to last year's thread.

I think my challenge would be eligible for some awards. :D

And maybe try and get Javier - YP4 to be the most well known footballer in CSE. :D

Hmmm Might just have to make it Javier. Of course i could try and push one of my own players through. Or vote for King Rodriguez. :) Basically anyone from the Jose RR Challenge :p

Hmmm Might just have to make it Javier. Of course i could try and push one of my own players through. Or vote for King Rodriguez. :) Basically anyone from the Jose RR Challenge :p

There have been a few rippers to come out of that challenge this year, But if I remember correctly, not to many Portugese one's :D

As an idea, I reckon that someone who's actually going to play the challenge should start it! I don't mind doing it, but only if the more seasoned forumites from that challenge agree!

There have been a few rippers to come out of that challenge this year, But if I remember correctly, not to many Portugese one's :D

As an idea, I reckon that someone who's actually going to play the challenge should start it! I don't mind doing it, but only if the more seasoned forumites from that challenge agree!

Yeah Portugal had some technical issues, were some stars in the league, but mostly they weren't from Portugal haha. Gotta be some good players there though. Yeah its a bit disappointing that we have never seen Jose playing it this year, and only barely the season before :(

Yeah its a bit disappointing that we have never seen Jose playing it this year, and only barely the season before :(

Even more annoying for me that I posted in this very thread that I would start the 'Small CLub From A Big Euro Nation' challenge if people were interested and then ran some test games to look at reset dates etc, only to look the next day and see that he had gone and started it! And then he didn't even play more than a season or two.... :mad:

Nevermind, as a result of not starting that thread, I used my spare time to run the Treasure Island sign-up instead. :thup:

Hello all. Been a while since I've been here. :D

Being quite the car nut, I was thinking about a challenge, probably a fun one, that involves teams where they have car factories nearby.

Meaning that, folks can take some of these teams and see how far they go. Not a serious challenge, but perhaps it could be a competition to see which is the 'best' car maker. :D

So far I've got:

The very obvious one, Vuaxhall Motors in Conference North

Sunderland, Premiership (Nissan)

Coventry, Championship (Jaguar)

Crewe, League One (Rolls Royce)

Swindon, League One (Toyota)

Solihull, Conference North (Land Rover)

Overseas I've got:

Wolfsburg, Bundesliga (Volkswagen)

Stuttgart, Bundesliga (Mercedes, Porsche)

Ingolstadt, 2.Bundesliga (Audi)

Modena, Serie B (Ferrari)

Bolgona, Serie A (Lamborghini)

I probably sound like an idiot, but what do you guys think?

Being quite the car nut, I was thinking about a challenge, probably a fun one, that involves teams where they have car factories nearby.

Meaning that, folks can take some of these teams and see how far they go. Not a serious challenge, but perhaps it could be a competition to see which is the 'best' car maker. :D

So far I've got:

Overseas I've got:

You can add Juventus and Torino to that list as Fiat is based in Turin. Seems like quite a good idea. :thup:

You can add Juventus and Torino to that list as Fiat is based in Turin. Seems like quite a good idea. :thup:

Oh yes. Turin. The Fiat city. :D

I'm not sure which of the teams most suit BMW though. Could be Bayern or 1860 Munich, but I have a small inkling it could even be Nurnburg.

Oh yes. Turin. The Fiat city. :D

I'm not sure which of the teams most suit BMW though. Could be Bayern or 1860 Munich, but I have a small inkling it could even be Nurnburg.

Although I'm sure Fiat own Ferrari as well.

Coventry colud also be Aston Martin but you could use Birmingham for more variety.

Although I'm sure Fiat own Ferrari as well.

Coventry colud also be Aston Martin but you could use Birmingham for more variety.

Fiat do own Ferrari, but they maintain a separate base.

Also, Milan is home to Alfa Romeo. That expands it further.

Aston Martin is in Gaydon, in Warwickshire. Geographically the nearest football team is Nuneaton (I think).

Finally, I just remembered. Norwich (Norfolk actually, but close enough) is home to Lotus. :D

So far I've got:

Overseas I've got:

Hi Ben, good idea but Toyota aren't in Swindon :confused:

Swindon has two manufacturers - Honda and Mini BMW :thup:

Hi Ben, good idea but Toyota aren't in Swindon :confused:

Swindon has two manufacturers - Honda and Mini BMW :thup:

Oh yeah. Swindon is Honda.

Toyota is in Derby I think.

This need a bit of work and planning. I'll think about how to do this as a challenge soon.

Maybe this could be the May Community enrichment thread - which clubs around the world are located near/named after car manufacturers? ;)

In Turkey, Fiat own the TOFAS company and they have a plant in Bursa. There is also a team called OYAK Renaultspor but you would have to wait for them to get promoted from an unplayable league first.