+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,800 of 4116

Thread: Challenges / Sign-Ups / Holiday Games ideas thread.

First Team Squad Member
    Usually found in Southend stalking RickyButton

Default Re: Challenges / Sign-Ups / Holiday Games ideas thread.

Right, well basically this is a brief description of this 'Premier League Chairman' sign-up idea i've been working on for the past few days, i'm sure that I will get the interest, but obviously I want the interest from regular posters. It probably wont be launched until my current sign-up is completed, which will hopefully be around February time.

-

Premier League Take-Over, You’re The Owner!

• Ever wondered what it would be like to be Roman Abramovich?
    • Ever wanted to set a club their transfer/wage budget?
    • Ever thought ‘if I was the chairman I’d definitely improve the stadium/other facilities’
    • Ever imagined how the Chairman feels about his/her clubs performance?
    • Or do you just want to have the power to say “YOU’RE FIRED” to your clubs manager?

If so, this is the ultimate sign-up for you!

In this sign-up you will get to find out about all of the above, whilst competing with 19 other chairmen to take your club to the ultimate riches of the Premier League, and then the Champions League and so on. There isn’t a point system to this sign-up as to be honest, I’ve had enough of ‘point systems’ and believe this sign-up should just be about passion, power and success!

The Brief -

You are a very wealthy man/woman, and after all 20 of the Premier League chairmen were sacked following horrific allegations over potential match fixing, you and 19 other wealthy men/women will be rescuing England’s finest. You have been given a budget of 300M to spend on buying a club, and hiring a manager for the club. Please bare in mind that whatever money you have leftover from these purchases will go towards your starting transfer/wage budgets. For any crafty people out there (most probably people like canvey!!) if you have discovered the potential way of taking advantage of this rule, which would be picking the best team, and then the cheapest manager, then sacking him straight away and instantly getting a better replacement, please bare in mind that you cannot sack a manager until the end of the first season.

FAQ –

If my manager is sacked by the AI, what happens? – If your manager is sacked by the AI, then you will obviously get a new manager. You will also be compensated by the FA with £10M.

What if the AI automatically upgrades facilities/stadium? – If your facilities/stadium is automatically updated then first off all, you will be able to keep the upgrade. Your finances will presumably automatically drop a bit due to the facilities/stadium being upgraded, but apart from this nothing will happen. You could look at this situation as being lucky, or unlucky, it’s your choice.

What if my manager resigns, or takes another job? – If your manager resigns, or takes another job the following will happen. If your manager just resigns, not to take over a new club then you will be compensated with £10M by the FA. If your manager resigns to takeover a club that is not part of this sign-up, then you will compensated with £20M. If your manager resigns to take-over a club managed by a fellow chairman, that club will have to pay you £15M, and the FA will also have to pay you £15M.

How do I keep my manager? – At the end of each season, you will have an option to give your manager a new contract.

How do I upgrade/downgrade facilities/stadium? – At the end of each season, using the funds the club has, you will be able to spend on upgrading/downgrading your facilities and stadium. Once you have finished doing so, the money you have remaining will again be the clubs transfer/wage budget for the following season.

What happens if my club is relegated? – Obviously each season 3 clubs will inevitably be relegated. Basically, your clubs progress is still followed and you will have exactly the same options as everybody else. The only down-side is the fact until you are promoted again you will probably have less funds each year to improve things and/or have better transfer/wage budgets.

Can I sell the club and buy another one? – No, once you have bought a club, that is your club for the remainder of the sign-up.

How do I sack the manager? – If you feel your manager is not doing well, underachieving, doing more harm than good for the club or you just don’t want him as manager anymore and want a chance, then of course you can sack him. The rules with this are basically. You can’t sack a manager until the end of season 1. In the seasons following this, you can sack a manager at any time during the season providing he has been at the club for at least 6 months. Please bare in mind you have no control over who the new manager will be, so if you get a crap manager, then don’t blame me.

Will I be able to buy players? – No, you cannot buy players, only your manager can do this. However you can of course convince the manager to sign better players by giving him a higher transfer/wage budget.

-

Basically i'd like input from people in here over what I could improve, if you'd be interested and definitely any questions I could add to the FAQ

roberto922

Why would the club could get compensation for a manager being sacked? Surely it would be the other way round? Other than that small detail it sounds like a good idea

roberto922

Now that the patch is out I'm gonna start taking names for the Survivor Edition, ability doesn't really matter (except for very basic maths skills ) but I only want regular posters that co-operate with each other without it turning into an argument, I also don't want anyone with a history of hit 'n' run in the sign up. 12 places are available so I'll put the list up here:

etc.

Part-Timer
    Michigan/New York (depends on time of year)

I could be interested, do you have the thread still from last year's version so i could read and remember what happened?

roberto922

Yeah, the sign up thread or the actual thing?

Part-Timer
    Michigan/New York (depends on time of year)

the actual thing

roberto922

It idn't actually get very far but sure, it's changing quite a bit this year.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by roberto922 View Post
    Now that the patch is out I'm gonna start taking names for the Survivor Edition, ability doesn't really matter (except for very basic maths skills ) but I only want regular posters that co-operate with each other without it turning into an argument, I also don't want anyone with a history of hit 'n' run in the sign up. 12 places are available so I'll put the list up here:

1. Pluckaduck
    etc.
    Should be interesting mate.

roberto922

roberto922

Anyhow the sign-up will be going up soon. One quick question though, other than the MLS, what leagues have 12 teams in them?

mikeytwigge

SPL (fight against the 10 character limit)

roberto922

Of course, thanks mate link to the signup - http://www.community.sigames.com/sho...69#post2329269

World Cup Winner

Just to let everyone know, the 'official' challenges are still planned to go ahead, the first one will be up once I get permission from the other mods to run it across various forums.

roberto922

That's great to hear

Third Team

I'm currently editing my database for a new AI experiment I am preparing to run. I will release full details at a later date, but what I need now, is a list of the best managers in the World of Football. I need 12 and have currently got 2 who I am certain should be on the list. It's essential that I get the best managers so the experiment will be most effective. Any help would be massively appreciated. So far I have 2 certainties, who are as follows...

1. Sir Alex Ferguson
    2. Jose Mourinho

Some others i am thinking of are, Marcelo Lippi, David Moyes, Rafa Benitez, Arsene Wenger, Ottmar Hitzfeld, Dario Gradi, Fabio Capello, Gordon Strachan, Martin O'Neill, Slaven Bilic, Graeme Souness, Harry Redknapp, Manuel José (Egypt's Al-Ahly manager), Maurizio Trombetta, Louis van Gaal, Giovanni Trapattoni, Carlo Ancellotti, Sven Goran Errikson, Dunga, Luiz Felipe Scolari, Zico and Mark Hughes.
    Most of those were taken from A list on the Football Forum, So don't go crazy at me if there are some White Elephants are there.
    I am quite keen to add one or two manages who are a little lesser known as it would give people a chance to realise there are great managers that are managing outside of Europe. Someone like Manuel Jose or Aurelio Vidmar fit the bill perfectly.

So guy's just add to that list and hopefully I'll have 12 of the best managers in the World within a couple of days, So the AI experiment can begin!
    Last edited by PluckaDuck; 20-12-2008 at 09:07.

Third Team
    "Football isn't a matter of life or death, it's much more important than that."

Originally Posted by roberto922

1. Pluckaduck
    2. Weeman27bob
    etc.
    I'd like to be added please.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by weeeman27bob View Post
    I'd like to be added please.
    The thread has already been started mate, Here's the link for it

World Cup Winner

The first 'official' challenge will be up soon. It's a pretty obvious one but it should be interesting to see how popular it gets with the links in the other forums.

Third Team

It's going to be Hull ;).

World Cup Winner

Even more obvious than that I'm afraid.

Third Team

Man City?
    I don't think it's Luton as isn't there a Luton challenge going?

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by canvey!! View Post
    Man City?
    I don't think it's Luton as isn't there a Luton challenge going?
    The Luton one is a signup though...

roberto922

There's a challenge too.

Youth Team

Just seen the 'SI Community Challenge #1' - good idea and the obvious choice to start with. Maybe an edit to include a paragraph at the start explaining exactly what the Community Challenges are/are intended to be would be useful (plus a link to this forum for those interested in further challenges ;) )

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeeD View Post
    Just seen the 'SI Community Challenge #1' - good idea and the obvious choice to start with. Maybe an edit to include a paragraph at the start explaining exactly what the Community Challenges are/are intended to be would be useful (plus a link to this forum for those interested in further challenges ;) )
    What Big D said. Especially the last part.

Are there just going to be a long line of stickies with SI Community Challenge #1, #2, etc.? Or just one sticky thread with all the challenges?

World Cup Winner

Quote Originally Posted by rancer890 View Post
    Are there just going to be a long line of stickies with SI Community Challenge #1, #2, etc.? Or just one sticky thread with all the challenges?
    When a new one is started, the old one will be unstickied, meaning there will only be one sticky in all the forums at a time.

Semi Pro

have more linked to reality shows!

Quote Originally Posted by coldkohmew View Post
    have more linked to reality shows!
    There's one that just came out

Banned

Default Got An Idea

I was thinking about starting a sign up with a team from the Blue Square Premier. Would anyone be interested?

Part-Timer

Default Re: Got An Idea

Yes, I for one would. (reserved place in sign up?)

roberto922

We'd need some kind of details about the sign up.

Banned

Yup okay I'll start a thread.

roberto922

This is the ideas thread, you're supposed to lay out what it's gonna be like here before making a thread...

First Team

I have an idea for an AI Experiment, and I need a volunteer to help run it. The job will at first be time consuming but then easy. Initially, you'll need to put in two hours or so, and then it will flow.

The Experiment will be based around a simple question: if the money poured out of Europe and into South America, what would happen?

The obvious answer is that the European leagues would become feeders for Brazil etc., but in reality, there aren't as many players in England as in Brazil, and youth facilities are worse (in game), so it could be very interesting.

PM me if you want to volunteer.

First Team

Oh, and I'm not just being lazy, it's just that my PC isn't going to run a save of that size easily on 09, so I'm running it on 07 and I need somebody else to do an 09 save.

Part-Timer

Nice experiment.

I would do it if I EVER got the game... :mad:

Semi Pro

Sounds interesting

Youth Team

SCIAG, I would be perfectly happy to do it but my editor does not work as I get an error message.

First Team

It can be done using edt files, I think. Those don't require the editor.

Semi Pro

Bring a club to the top using all free transfers or all by same personlity?

First Team Squad Member

I thought of a challenge involving sticking an empty team in the Premiership, with around 50M, and you had to build a team with just Transfer Listed players, Loan Signings, and Free Agents. You'd then have to go on to win the league and champions league (obviously not in the first season, and relegations and such were allowed)

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by coldkohmew View Post
    Bring a club to the top using all free transfers or all by same personlity?

Aye and have different paths.

For example:

The Determined Squad

All players must have a determined personality. You could also add some other stuff.

Youth Team

Here's an idea that came about after one of my wingers scored an absolute peach of a goal:

The CSE Goal Of The Week/Month

Now that we have our games in glorious 3D, I wondered if something like this would be possible/workable. Users could submit PKMs or video clips of goals for consideration. The winners could be chosen either by panel or vote.

There are a couple of problems I forsee so any ideas on working around them would be appreciated:
    - How to 'record' the goals. Videos of the monitor would be too low quality so are there any other ways to get videos of them? Or would looking at PKMs be the only option?
    - How to vet the submissions. If the idea takes off, the thread could end up being swamped with nominations. My main idea around that atm is to have a window for submitting goals (say a few hours on a Sunday).

What do you think?

Third Team

Here's an idea that came about after one of my wingers scored an absolute peach of a goal:

Now that we have our games in glorious 3D, I wondered if something like this would be possible/workable. Users could submit PKMs or video clips of goals for consideration. The winners could be chosen either by panel or vote.

There are a couple of problems I forsee so any ideas on working around them would be appreciated:
    - How to 'record' the goals. Videos of the monitor would be too low quality so are there any other ways to get videos of them? Or would looking at PKMs be the only option?
    - How to vet the submissions. If the idea takes off, the thread could end up being swamped with nominations. My main idea around that atm is to have a window for submitting goals (say a few hours on a Sunday).

What do you think?

There are various screen capture programs around that record video.
    I'd love to take part, but I can't use the 3d, so I don't know which are my very best goals.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by PaulHartman71 View Post
    I thought of a challenge involving sticking an empty team in the Premiership, with around 50M, and you had to build a team with just Transfer Listed players, Loan Signings, and Free Agents. You'd then have to go on to win the league and champions league (obviously not in the first season, and relegations and such were allowed)
    I like that idea, it's very wheeler-dealerish. Would be tough in the first season, but should get easier as it goes on.

Third Team

To complete my hattrick of consecutive posts, I just remembered I haven't yet started my Attributes Experiment. I must get on and start that, I'm eager to know if Long throws are more important than corners.

World Cup Winner

What do you think?
    Great idea

Loked puts good looking videos in his sign up thread, maybe he could help you out?

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by dafuge View Post
    Great idea

Loked puts good looking videos in his sign up thread, maybe he could help you out?
    Cool. I'll PM him about it later.

Some further ideas I had while mulling it over today (while waiting around shopping centres holding the bags and coats during last minute Christmas shopping....):
    - in order to put some standard limit on the submissions, perhaps we could say the goal must have earned a goal of the week/month/season award in the game. I was also thinking of 1 submission per user per week.
    - depending on the format of the videos, I could make a top three mix and post it on a purpose made YouTube/MySpace channel with links to each set of winners in the OP.
    - the ultimate aim would then be to have a forum-wide vote before the FM10 release for the best goal of all from FM09 (could be part of the CSE awards or could be done seperately).
    Last edited by DodgeeD; 24-12-2008 at 15:23. Reason: Further ideas

mikeytwigge

Create a club world champion

My idea for a sign up is a create a club idea (originally thought upby ridleys who I have asked permission to make this and he agreed thanks) in Soulth America where the ultimate goal would be for your club to win the club world championship. There would be 4 created clubs in each of the following leagues argenbtina brasil columbia chille and uruguay starting in the second division of each of these leagues. I would then follow the clubs progress up the leagues and into the copa litabores(sp?) and eventually to the club world championship.

What are your opinions on this and would you be interested in joining?

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by mikeytwigge View Post
    Create a club world champion

My idea for a sign up is a create a club idea (originally thought upby ridleys who I have asked permission to make this and he agreed thanks) in Soulth America where the ultimate goal would be for your club to win the club world championship. There would be 4 created clubs in each of the following leagues argenbtina brasil columbia chille and uruguay starting in the second division of each of these leagues. I would then follow the clubs progress up the leagues and into the copa litabores(sp?) and eventually to the club world championship.

What are your opinions on this and would you be interested in joining?

Looks good

I'd definitely be interested.

So members are going to make up the players for 4 teams?! That's a lot of work for you.

mikeytwigge

no you wouldnt make up the players i would just create the club and you would choose things like reputation ect and each "forumite" would have 1 team

Reserves

Ah, makes sense now. Sorry. Wasn't thinking straight. Christmas is more stressful than you always imagine.

Third Team

Sounds like a good idea Mikey. I'm always fonder towards creating a club than creating a player.

Youth Team

Did some research into the video options for my Goal of the Week idea so Im just checking to see if it works ok. Goal!!

Youth Team
    Nothing natural ever hurt anybody, that's a scientific fact.

Works fine, not great quality but still. Good goal too

Oh and I like the idea too

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopy D View Post
    Works fine, not great quality but still. Good goal too

Oh and I like the idea too
    Cheers. I'll be trying out some other upload sites to see if the quality is any better before going ahead.

Third Team

I am using Hypercam, my first video was really average, but the second time around it was better. Just trying to work out the best way to get a stunning video quality, but I think it means paying for software to make it better

First Team Squad Member

I'd have a lot of goals for this, in my Arsenal save game Robin van Persie has scored some truly amazing goals. And Silvestre scored a quality own goal too

Third Team

The Manchester City Sign-Up

The Manchester City board have decided to strike a deal with Swiss scientists. They have just bought 22 genetically engineered 16 year olds from them. These 16 year olds have been touted as possibly the next generation of football, and the next generation of science. Will they become successes? Will they flop? Will Man. City keep onto them if they become superstars?

The sign-up sheet

Name:
    Nationality:
    Second Nationality (if desired):
    D.O.B:
    Position(max 2):

Each player will be set a CA of 100 and a PA of 200

Your opinions are welcome - whether this sign-up is going to fail or no, what can be added.

And I was also thinking (if we get this going) that I would do the updates like ~Ian~ did with his 'Arsenal Regens sign-up.

Reserves

Maybe switch the team, AFC Wimbledon maybe? Man City don't need extra help, at least they have the billions to get everyone.

Oh, and I'm thinking of starting a FM09 A New World Signup (FM08 version here), but I'm having a bit of trouble deleting players, the delete selected item is greyed out . I also Pm'ed DietSpam, who made the FM08 no player database...and will probably post in the Editors Hideaway soon.

What I'm asking you CSE-ers to do is something simple: I plan to put all the players (and this amount will be limited) onto the same national team, but I'm stumped on which national team to choose, preferably one in Europe. So please help me on that. More details to come later.

roberto922

Wales could do with some help

Third Team

I think Andorra would be a good call Or maybe Latvia :P

Reserves

Keep it going lads...

Please vote, more than once if you want.

FM09 A New World Signup

Possible National Football Teams to use:

Wales - 1
    Latvia - 1
    Andorra - 1

roberto922

Wales it is then. My 1000 votes (you said more than once ;)) go to Wales

Third Team

San Marino

For the Man. City one, I might change it to Stoke..

Reserves

I will take the first 10 countries (or whether the poll max is, if there is one...and then I'll create a new thread, and you will all be able to vote...once.

The List so far...

FM09 A New World Signup

Wales
    Latvia
    Andorra
    San Marino

roberto922

Bah, San Marino will win :/

Semi Pro

Faroe Islands

Reserves

Latvia! It has to be! Please?

Reserves

It's only 5 lads! 5 more!

It's doesn't have to be European, mind you.

FM09 A New World Signup

Wales
    Latvia
    Andorra
    San Marino
    Faroe Islands

Third Team

I think even though I would prefer Andorra (I think they have been selected before), so on those grounds I give my full support to LATVIA!!!

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by rancer890 View Post
    It's doesn't have to be European, mind you.
    Ah, East Timor or Guam all the way then

Reserves

3 more!

I have all of Guam's key players on my FM08 Rizhiquan team. Good memories.

FM09 A New World Signup

Wales
    Latvia
    Andorra
    San Marino
    Faroe Islands
    East Timor
    Guam

Third Team

Cook Islands

Reserves

Couple spots left.

FM09 A New World Signup

Wales
    Latvia
    Andorra
    San Marino
    Faroe Islands
    East Timor
    Guam
    Cook Islands

Third Team

Antigua & Barbada

Krygyzstan

Reserves

And we're good.

FM09 A New World Signup

Wales
    Latvia
    Andorra
    San Marino
    Faroe Islands
    East Timor
    Guam
    Cook Islands
    Antigua & Barbada
    Krygyzstan

New thread coming up shortly.

First Team Squad Member

Right then. My current sign-up has not been a hit, at all.

So I'm here to ask all of you, what you would want in a sign-up. Just need a few ideas to find me something that will get a lot of interest and something which won't take me 3 hours to do an update that nobody is interested in.

Thanks

Reserves

I look for:

I tend to sway to make a club ones
    Something really competitive. Like Eurovision - If you weren't winning you were still fighting for the lower leagues

Can't think of any more

Third Team

I think a good one is always something where you might have an experiment in line with it as well So its got a plan of why you are doing it, or even something as simple as being completely different. If I am signing up generally I like for it to be different to something else I am in. Then again currently I am signed up to as many as I am going to right now as I feel I have to be able to commit time to reading all the updates and posting at least a reply to them as well, if not being able to include my own mini commentary or such.

First Team Squad Member

Yes was thinking about doing and experiment/sign up.

I just don't have a clue what to do it about. I'll load up FM and have a browse around for some things which could make a perfect sign-up/experiment.

Anybody got any thoughts?

roberto922

I was thinking about something following what seems like the end of fantasy football due to it involving way too much for the responses it was getting, my idea isn't one for a particular sign up etc. but more along the lines of tackling the fact that 99% of sign ups and experiments end very prematurely.

Basically I was thinking why don't people team up more often? For example one of them does the DB and then uploads it for the other person, then the next person does the first update (or a set number of updates) and then uploads the appropriate files for his teammate to download and do the next update/batch of updates. This would obviously be aimed more at the demanding sign ups and experiments or towards forumers that want to do experiments/signups but don't have enough time to do them themselves. In my opinion it would ensure that signups etc. last longer and a higher percentage reach the end, it would of course depend on the forumers working well together, co-operating, being fairly punctual etc. and would (in my opinion) improve the forums as a whole.

Just let me know what you think, I've brought this up because theres sign-ups like fantasy football that are very enjoyable but are not being completed because of the time and effort taken to do each update which often results in forumers losing interest as the updates are taing upwards of a week to complete.

Third Team

I was thinking a Fantasy Football in one of the more obscure leagues could be quite interesting and it would show a bit more skill to try and win at it as well

mikeytwigge

the problem with fantasy football is the respoces you get from people are less likely to be banterish (if thats a word) and therefore i think that type of thing is always doomed to fail

Third Team

I spose there is always that Mikey, hmmm lets work on some other ideas then. I still think an experiment type one could be the way to go, but you need an idea of what you want to investigate
    I am taking a break from FM for a bit will get back to you

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by mikeytwigge View Post
    the problem with fantasy football is the respoces you get from people are less likely to be banterish (if thats a word) and therefore i think that type of thing is always doomed to fail
    I don't think any thread or type of thread is doomed to fail, it all depends upon the motivation and creativity of its author and, to a lesser extent, its posters. For example, a thriving component of WW's latest sign-up is users making up their own little newspaper snippets and posting them. If that's not creativity, I don't know what is.

However, banter is key to the threads. It's the reason the Off-Topic Thread got closed, and I think the sub-forum has generally benefited from that. The problem is, and I've said this in Ridley's thread too, that individualistic sign-ups where you focus on your own team and there is no gain to be had by taking an interest in the teams of others, aren't going to do as well.

With the Fantasy Football, forumers didn't have players specific to them: and their team wasn't competing against another (which is actually a really good idea if the Fantasy Football genre is done again), and all that it is really worth posting is comments to do with one's own team. Fantasy Football websites are very popular, but provoke little discussion. It's all about one's own results.

Threads with teams playing against each other and with a little part of the game that a user can identify with (e.g. a player of theirs) are much more likely to suceed, and originality is also a bonus. The Fantasy Football thing has been done countless times, not in an FM environment, but it is no novelty and that's another nail in its coffin.

First Team Squad Member

A rough idea of my best idea:

There are 20 clubs, all in the same nation

20 forumers make players, each to be the captain of one of the clubs

20 other people make managers to manage the clubs

20 other people make chairmen for the clubs

There will be a live random draw to see which manager, player and chairmen goes to which club

Only trouble is it is a bit to much like WW's sign up?

Also each player will be the same nationality so they will all be competing against each other to be the best.

roberto922

Yeah the only problem I see is that it's too similiar to WWs, if you add a couple of unique features it would be really good IMO

I think it might be a bit too similar but that's just my opinion, I tend to be wrong a lot

Reserves

It's too similar Icelander.

Maybe you can do that with a Super League with all the best teams in the world competing in 1 league. That would be cool.

First Team Squad Member

The major difference though is that there is not as much user input, e.g i won't be uploading the save game file or database or anything like that.

Anybody got any ideas of anything else I can add?

Reserves

I always had an idea for a bingo kind of thing. But it's more geared towards a challenge. Order of events:

1) Number Called Out
    2) Teams predicted to come in this position/A number that goes with a team, i.e. Hannover 96
    3) Forumers try to see how they do.

Maybe some other twists can be added. Anybody willing to make something out of this may do so but please give a little credit ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idea 2:

A sign-up. Forumers are players. Throughout the seasont their achievements can be turned into a point based thing and they can either:

1) Boost their player's stats for a limited time depending on points
    2) Bring down another persons abilities.

The thing is, after a set a time a winner will be chosen by who has the most points at the end. So you may save up your points but somebody could disadvantage your stats so you don't earn any points.

Basically those are my 2 ideas that I've been mulling over.

Anybody wishing to make anything out of them can do so but can they please give me some credit.

So what do you think?

Third Team

I'm tempted by your idea 2, buying attribute points etc.

might take it ;)

Reserves

I'm too lazy to make anything out of it so on you go

Third Team

I'm debating whether too, not sure.

Reserves

Well if anybody does, I reserve a space ;)

Third Team

Don't know what to call it

Reserves

Well it's more of a You V Me kind of sign up in terms of players. Maybe try to rework that. Or go for something a bit different and original.

Third Team

Should I let the players start on a free?

Reserves

Erm, it's up to you really. Giving them all clubs might be tricky.

Giving clubs means you'll have to make sure all clubs are in the same league and country.

And they have to have similar reputation

Making them unattatched may lead some to retire prematurely.

Although you're probably going down the whole 200 PA route anyway though?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast