+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PA Question

Semi Pro

Default PA Question

hello,

i have been using the editor to find out if my players get any better and sometimes it says -10 PA what does that mean? thanks.

Semi Pro

Default Re: PA Question

A -10 potential ability is given to players that have a potential ability of between 170-200 I think. When the new game starts these players will be assigned a potential ability of between 170 - 200 which I believe is random. The -10 is supposed to be for some of the best young players in the game who are very hot prospect but are too young to be given a fixed potential ability. -10 is for the best potential youngsters and then the next bracket is -9 and so on.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by nev147 View Post
    A -10 potential ability is given to players that have a potential ability of between 170-200 I think. When the new game starts these players will be assigned a potential ability of between 170 - 200 which I believe is random. The -10 is supposed to be for some of the best young players in the game who are very hot prospect but are too young to be given a fixed potential ability. -10 is for the best potential youngsters and then the next bracket is -9 and so on.
    ok thanks

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by fergysafc View Post
    ok thanks
    No worries. ;)

+ Reply to Thread