Anyone Else Have This Problem?

Playing with Man Utd and due to the problems with having to have 8 homegrown players in the squad, i've had to look for English players recently. Anyhow, i've bought 3 of them (regens - in the year 2022) aged between 23 and 27 over the past year. They've never been at a club in another country yet they won't register as homegrown players. Is this a known bug or is it only happening to me?

you probably havent got enough homegrown players that have been at your club for 3 or more years before the age of 21. These players dont have to be English, as long as you sign then at 16, 17 or 18, by the time they get to 21 they will be homegrown at your club. Thats why Fabgregas is homegrown at Arsenal even though he's Spanish (at club for 3 or more years before 21)

no you need 12 alltogether, i think 4 trained at the club and 8 trained in england. If you only have 8 then you are still 4 short. You just need to work out which of them 4 need to be trained at the club and which need to be trained in england

no you need 12 alltogether, i think 4 trained at the club and 8 trained in england. If you only have 8 then you are still 4 short. You just need to work out which of them 4 need to be trained at the club and which need to be trained in england

No, you just need 8 in total.

Anyhow that's not my problem!

Archived