Finding good newgens

Could somebody please tell me how I can effectively and quickly find the newgens in this game as I've seen some of my rivals buy dirt cheap from teams in Africa etc. I am in 2016 as Leeds and looking to become a Champions League team and my scouts arent finding anybody of significance despite being great scouts. The only two newgens I've bought cost £20 million and £15 million off Marseille and Everton and I want to try and buy players cheaper than that younger.

get a scouting network sorted...

and annually set them to scout certain countries and areas.. and also youth competitions...

also manually check out the under 19's teams for some countries.... ive always searched through countries like brazil, argentina, ukraine, scandanavia in general, france, germany, belgium etc..

basically , its making sure you have the bases covered ... get as many scouts as you can and queue up a rotation of countries and competitions

getting scouts from different countires will help your club knowledge greatly

which means you will be able to see more unknown players attributes without scouting

for example if you get a couple of brazillian scouts

then set a search filter to something like 'based in brazil +under the age of 20' and view attacking attributes

then order by highest dribbling

you may find a wonderkid newgen through certain attributes being visible

i hope that makes sense

Get a good scouting network, and at the start of each season, I do a player search for people no older than 16 and a select attribute +12, have a scour through and get scout reports on the ones that look good.

I use a variation of the player search option that works pretty well. Just screen for all players of a certain age (16, 17, 18...whatever you choose) and over a certain value (I use $1,000,000 US). Sort by value, shortlist the top ones, send out your scouts then buy wisely. I find this catches the newgens with blanked out attributes as well.

Archived