Crash dumps thread number 61537494735283940372639

I know everyones probably sick of hearing about crash dumps but i need a solution.

I've recently started to watch a few matches in 3D, since then i've been having trouble with crash dumps. Is there any way to avoid this?

This is one of the reasons I've gone back to 08.

Untick "enable data collection" in preferences.

Minimize the amount of subscriptions.

Those are the tips i can come up with on top of my head, apart from the standard update Java, DirectX, Graphics Card drivers, latest patch etc....

What helped me, for some reason, was the latest patch combined with minimizing the amount of subscriptions.

recently i have updated the software of my macbook pro, and since i keep getting the same message everytime i try and open football manager:

"Football Manager 2010 v 10 . 0 . 0 f 80362 quit unexpectedly"

Really dont have a clue why all of a sudden i cant open the game, but is frustrating me immensely. any help would be appreciated!!

I can't imagine the answer for you would be any different than the answer to anyone else, and you even note that there are many other topics on this subject, so why still go ahead and make a new thread?

Read the other threads on crashes and try and use the suggestions that have been given elsewhere.

Make sure you have your save set to rolling weekly so you have plenty of back ups and be sure that your system specs are handling everything you are trying to do. For example, if you are running a huge game on a small computer then of course you are going to have problems.

You're not going to get any new answers just because you make crash thread 678.

Archived