Is this going to be hard/easy?

i have Championship manager on the psp, and its crap and hard so im hoping this will be good enough for me on my 3 week holiday to dubai icon_biggrin.gif

Is it going to be hard or easy, will things like tactics make a big difference to the matchs like the pc version?

Because if its to hard i probably wont get it.

ps: Are there pictures of players?

is it really no 2d match engine? could it really be returning to good ol days of cm 01/02?

i have Championship manager on the psp, and its crap and hard so im hoping this will be good enough for me on my 3 week holiday to dubai icon_biggrin.gif

Is it going to be hard or easy, will things like tactics make a big difference to the matchs like the pc version?

Because if its to hard i probably wont get it.

ps: Are there pictures of players?

is it really no 2d match engine? could it really be returning to good ol days of cm 01/02?

• SI Staff

There are no player pictures, and no 2D match engine. Tactics have an effect, but there are no super tactics or anything like that which would make it easy to cheat the game. Difficulty is as balanced as you'd expect - personally I find the difficulty is always determined by the team you choose to manage.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ricey:

Are there any capabilties to add logos or kits? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not in the first version - we need to get more clarifacation from Sony regarding their restrictions on unofficial add-ons to the game and we didn't want to use them off the UMD because it'd slow the game down (reading from UMD is rather sloooow).

Archived