Possible addition to next years game 2011

I don't know if it would be possible, but I believe that being able to activate countries that are running in the background and an manage a team from that country would be awesome.

I don't have an extremely fast computer so I have to run other leagues in the background in order to see their results because if I have the leagues with full details my computer runs the game too slow. I have on a number of occasions being a team in England and won everything and would then have loved to have being able to activate one of my background leagues and become a club in a different country and try to win things there. However, because I am not able to use the leagues I have in the background I can't.

I think this would be a great addition for people like myself who want the option of managing in many different league but cant because I don't ahve a fast enough computer.

What do you think?

i also have been waiting for this to happen. I really hope it does. It would allow you to run 1 league at a time with many background leagues then as you go from team to team that country becomes active and the one you leave becomes background

I would love to see this somehow introduced into the game.

I'm currently playing a save that was started on an old computer (FM09) and I'm now in 2026. I had only one league loaded as my old computer was pap. I've since upgraded and can run many more leagues and haven't got the heart to start a new game, so would love to activate more leagues in this one as my computer can now handle them.

However, because your database is set when you start your game I think this would be very difficult to implement.

It would be difficult to implement, and things like the history might be tricky, but I'm sure there are ways around this, so I'd quite like this to be implemented at some point in the future. I didn't think we'd ever have the opportunity to create our own leagues, so you never know what SI could bring.

Another addtion that could work may be a news update towards the tail end of the season letting you know possible ups or downs that could happen on that weekend depending on results? Just like irl

Dont know if that would be something other ppl would be interested in seeing?

It would be difficult to implement, and things like the history might be tricky, but I'm sure there are ways around this, so I'd quite like this to be implemented at some point in the future. I didn't think we'd ever have the opportunity to create our own leagues, so you never know what SI could bring.

What problems will there be with history if the league is running on background? I don't use that feature so really dont know.. but I thought it'd still display winners, club & player history etc.

Archived