A season without a...

I have just finished my third season with Chelsea, which saw me playing 61 games in all and I didn't get any red cards at all! Has this ever happened to you? I don't think this has ever happened to me on any FM games before so I am amazed! Only 24 yellow cards too so I am very happy with the discipline of my players!

unfortunately not happened in this version for me. I got a stupid but amazing brazillian regen who seems to think sycthing through the backs of strikers goalbound is the name of the game. Got my worst disciplinary record for a season 26 yellow cards 9 reds in a season in all comps.

Mind you he hardly seems to get paid because of the straight red cards are toting up a considerable fine each time.

Im managing chelsea again and in my last save, Cech got a red card for a professional foul.

but usually obi mikel and cashley cole rack up the yellow cards and then tell me to f off when i say stop arguing with officials and tackling like titus bramble!

In the 2009/10 season on my Arsenal save, I went on player stats of the Prem, and then looked at the three players with the most red cards.. and they was all Portsmouth players with 2 each! :p

Archived