Would this be possible?

Would it be possible to give players instructions/settings instead of the settings being used for any player in that particular spot?

Example: say I am playing with Villa and Zigic up front. I allow Villa to dribble as much as he wants, I give him a free role, a boatload of creative freedom; while Zigic I would likely restrict his dribbling and have him hold up the ball since he is a big strong target.

Ive always had my front two switching positions but in this situation, I can't do it because once they switch positions, Villa will be one with restricted dribbling while holding up the ball and Zigic will be the one with a free role, dribbling on often and complete creative freedom.

There is no way that these two players will be effective in this situation. I wish I could give a player settings, in match, and have those settings stick with him even if he is switching positions with one or more teammates.

Anyone agree?

This should be in the game, there could be a tick box next to swap positions with keep current instructions when swapping. Tick for them to keep the settings when they swap positions, leave unticked when you don't want them to keep their current settings.

Yea a tick box would be great but I was thinking that the instructions/settings should stick to that player regardless of switching positions as long as the two players being switched are playing similar positions.

Archived