Favourited

How do you get on someone's favoured personell? I'm looking to do it one season at the least but 4 seasons or more at the most as i'm doing an U-23 team and would be nice to see all players leave with the club and me as favoured personell. Do you just praise them after every game, give them game time.. what?

I find that praise when they play well is the best way to do it. That and giving them new contracts.

My system is that I praise them whenever I'm recomended to do so by the backroom staff.

If they have played worse than an average 7.00 I do nothing.

7.00 to 7.25/30 --> acceptable

above 7.30 --> Pleased

Above 7.70/80 --> Delighted.

Of course there is the odd miss here and there, but on most cases I get it right.

almost everyone in my team has me as their favoured personell.

What other people have said, and become a national manager at a nation that has good newgens coming through (if your a long term gamer).

When you give any player their first cap they will love you, also after a while the other players will start to like you as well. It basically expands you connections and great for players that you normally wouldn't be able to pick up for your club.

I find that praise when they play well is the best way to do it. That and giving them new contracts.

My system is that I praise them whenever I'm recomended to do so by the backroom staff.

If they have played worse than an average 7.00 I do nothing.

7.00 to 7.25/30 --> acceptable

above 7.30 --> Pleased

Above 7.70/80 --> Delighted.

Of course there is the odd miss here and there, but on most cases I get it right.

almost everyone in my team has me as their favoured personell.

Did you get that from my post on here, or have you worked it out by your self? Just wondered as the numbers are close.

Archived